A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

""Bwel sheo...""

**Arkansas tries to shake the blade out of his club. The result was the guard's weapon and guard slightly shaking with the janitor's movements.

("Well shoot".)

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

""Bwel sheo...""

**Arkansas tries to shake the blade out of his club. The result was the guard's weapon and guard slightly shaking with the janitor's movements.

("Well shoot".)

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Spyro
October 5, 2015

the guard lost his grip as the flesh like webs left him, along with the other guards and bodies, all falling dead, without their souls inside of the bodies. At the end of the hall the mist amplified.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

the guard lost his grip as the flesh like webs left him, along with the other guards and bodies, all falling dead, without their souls inside of the bodies. At the end of the hall the mist amplified.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

The assassin leaps down, 're-killing' a pair of them just before they fall down.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

The assassin leaps down, 're-killing' a pair of them just before they fall down.

Spyro
October 5, 2015

"I never thout you joor essential." A voice said at the end of the mist filled hall.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

"I never thout you joor essential." A voice said at the end of the mist filled hall.

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

*As the guard had released his sword, Arkansas could no longer hold up the club. His head dropped along with the now heavy weapon.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

*As the guard had released his sword, Arkansas could no longer hold up the club. His head dropped along with the now heavy weapon.

Spyro
October 5, 2015

"Your hides, are unspeakably bright." The same voice said as the dragons eyes apeared at the end of the hall, and in thoes eyes were the souls of those just killed.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

"Your hides, are unspeakably bright." The same voice said as the dragons eyes apeared at the end of the hall, and in thoes eyes were the souls of those just killed.

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB glanced briefly at his dark red side before trying to once again free his weapon.

"How cah yu ca ee righ?"

("How can you call me bright?")

((As for how dark red, think as dark as his namesake.))

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB glanced briefly at his dark red side before trying to once again free his weapon.

"How cah yu ca ee righ?"

("How can you call me bright?")

((As for how dark red, think as dark as his namesake.))

Spyro
October 5, 2015

"But maybe, you've a glimer of potential." The dragon continued, ignoring the question it was asked, and as it continued it slowly left the mist, showing that it has grown larger from the souls it stole.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

"But maybe, you've a glimer of potential." The dragon continued, ignoring the question it was asked, and as it continued it slowly left the mist, showing that it has grown larger from the souls it stole.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Fang growled, her ears pinned back. She held her spear at the ready, though her wings were open and ready if she needed to maneuver. I need backup . . . A Unicorn unit would be perfect about now.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Fang growled, her ears pinned back. She held her spear at the ready, though her wings were open and ready if she needed to maneuver. I need backup . . . A Unicorn unit would be perfect about now.

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**Panicked by the increasing size and view of the dragon, Arkansas glances around the room and finds a stool resting against a wall...... on the opposite side of the room.

"Os ee eh air!"

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**Panicked by the increasing size and view of the dragon, Arkansas glances around the room and finds a stool resting against a wall...... on the opposite side of the room.

"Os ee eh air!"

Spyro
October 5, 2015

"If, you are loyal to the night." The dragon growled out the last part as it slowly moved forward.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

"If, you are loyal to the night." The dragon growled out the last part as it slowly moved forward.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"The night belongs to Her Highness, not some demon." The lunar guardsmare growled.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"The night belongs to Her Highness, not some demon." The lunar guardsmare growled.

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB gets another idea. He releases his weapon and grabs onto the sword by its handle. He then tugs on the sword. After a few tugs, he unembeds the sword.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

**AB gets another idea. He releases his weapon and grabs onto the sword by its handle. He then tugs on the sword. After a few tugs, he unembeds the sword.

Spyro
October 5, 2015

"The night belongs to the true goddess, and that goddess is my Queen, Nightmare Moon." The dragon growled as it crunched down on one of the corpses still on the ceilling.

by Spyro
October 5, 2015

"The night belongs to the true goddess, and that goddess is my Queen, Nightmare Moon." The dragon growled as it crunched down on one of the corpses still on the ceilling.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.