Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Emperor of Man
July 17, 2015

'You won't be. You will be sitting around and suriviving. That is what we need. If you die we have one less hero. One step closer to defeat.' I put my and on her shoulder. 'I need you to convince Paarthunaax to call the other dragons. I will come with you.' We both teleport to the Throat of the World.

by Emperor of Man
July 17, 2015

'You won't be. You will be sitting around and suriviving. That is what we need. If you die we have one less hero. One step closer to defeat.' I put my and on her shoulder. 'I need you to convince Paarthunaax to call the other dragons. I will come with you.' We both teleport to the Throat of the World.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 17, 2015

Falin hesitated slightly before nodding. From the vantage point on the Throat of the World, more Dark Anchors could be seen latching into Skyrim.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 17, 2015

Falin hesitated slightly before nodding. From the vantage point on the Throat of the World, more Dark Anchors could be seen latching into Skyrim.

Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

(Meanwhile)

*laughs* "Fun!" I yell, slashing through pinions with my dagger quickly, killing and dodging Deadra as they show up. I had already destroyed 10, and was running up to the next one.

"Anyone need some help?" I ask.

by Grolahmul
July 17, 2015

(Meanwhile)

*laughs* "Fun!" I yell, slashing through pinions with my dagger quickly, killing and dodging Deadra as they show up. I had already destroyed 10, and was running up to the next one.

"Anyone need some help?" I ask.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 17, 2015

Makor and the Riders of Orsinium slash through the daedra as if they were nothing. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 17, 2015

Makor and the Riders of Orsinium slash through the daedra as if they were nothing. 

Emperor of Man
July 17, 2015

(There is only 5 per Anchor and once you destroy four a kind of Boss appears. Usually things like Dread Flesh Atronachs or other lesser Daedra made more powerful. Probably on some kind of Skooma.)

by Emperor of Man
July 17, 2015

(There is only 5 per Anchor and once you destroy four a kind of Boss appears. Usually things like Dread Flesh Atronachs or other lesser Daedra made more powerful. Probably on some kind of Skooma.)

Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

'Where is Paarthunaax?' I then use a shout.

P1RTH6N1X

He flies over. 'What do you need, Sauriil?'

'We need your help.'

by Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

'Where is Paarthunaax?' I then use a shout.

P1RTH6N1X

He flies over. 'What do you need, Sauriil?'

'We need your help.'

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

As we were destroying the dark anchors, I started thinking, "What if the elder scrolls didn't hold the same knowledge? If so, then we are if big trouble." I look at the dagger. the memory of how to get to the elder scroll it showed was still burned into my memory.

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

As we were destroying the dark anchors, I started thinking, "What if the elder scrolls didn't hold the same knowledge? If so, then we are if big trouble." I look at the dagger. the memory of how to get to the elder scroll it showed was still burned into my memory.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 18, 2015

Paarthunaax seemed to frown. "What has happened fahdoni?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 18, 2015

Paarthunaax seemed to frown. "What has happened fahdoni?"

Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

I sigh, 'Just look.'

As Paarthurnaax looks down the mountain, he gasps, 'Bormah lost aaz! I will help you, fahdoni.'

He roars, 'Bo, dov, frey zey, Vus lost praag do mii!' Soon Monahven was covered in dozens of Dragons floating above.

'Molag Bal fen mindok faaz.' One growls. Together they all fly towards the Anchors. As they charged Daedric Titans noticed them. (Daedric Titans, for those of you who don't know, are essentially Daedric Dragons, you can read their back story here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Titan#Origins)

by Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

I sigh, 'Just look.'

As Paarthurnaax looks down the mountain, he gasps, 'Bormah lost aaz! I will help you, fahdoni.'

He roars, 'Bo, dov, frey zey, Vus lost praag do mii!' Soon Monahven was covered in dozens of Dragons floating above.

'Molag Bal fen mindok faaz.' One growls. Together they all fly towards the Anchors. As they charged Daedric Titans noticed them. (Daedric Titans, for those of you who don't know, are essentially Daedric Dragons, you can read their back story here: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Titan#Origins)

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

When I finish with the dark anchor i was destroying, I went and picked up the dagger. I see more and more dark anchors being brought to nirn, relizing that we might not be able to get rid of them all. So, I decide to follow the map to an elder scroll which was in Blackreach.

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

When I finish with the dark anchor i was destroying, I went and picked up the dagger. I see more and more dark anchors being brought to nirn, relizing that we might not be able to get rid of them all. So, I decide to follow the map to an elder scroll which was in Blackreach.

Grolahmul
July 18, 2015

"Paarthurnax!" I yell, "Shout the anchors apart with an unrelenting force shout (My character read about dragon shouts.), and have the other dragons do the same, so you can possibly destroy multiple!"

by Grolahmul
July 18, 2015

"Paarthurnax!" I yell, "Shout the anchors apart with an unrelenting force shout (My character read about dragon shouts.), and have the other dragons do the same, so you can possibly destroy multiple!"

Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

They all shout:

FUS RO D4

The shouts just push the portal to the side, it then pops back in place.

'Falin, you should stay here. Rest, and once you have enough strength, just tell me through the mental connection I just established' I teleport to an Anchor and absorb all the life forces of the Daedra. Their souls filled up four pinions. I destroy them. Soon a Daedric Titan flies down and roars, shaking its head because of the force of the roar. The Titan dashes toward me.

by Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

They all shout:

FUS RO D4

The shouts just push the portal to the side, it then pops back in place.

'Falin, you should stay here. Rest, and once you have enough strength, just tell me through the mental connection I just established' I teleport to an Anchor and absorb all the life forces of the Daedra. Their souls filled up four pinions. I destroy them. Soon a Daedric Titan flies down and roars, shaking its head because of the force of the roar. The Titan dashes toward me.

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

When I got to blackreach, I go to the device that is storing the elder scroll. I see a blank lexicon in place, so I begin to unlock the machine. When I do, I collect the elder scroll, and I'm suddenly teleported by Sauriil.

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

When I got to blackreach, I go to the device that is storing the elder scroll. I see a blank lexicon in place, so I begin to unlock the machine. When I do, I collect the elder scroll, and I'm suddenly teleported by Sauriil.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 18, 2015

Another Titan 

GOL H4 DOV4

Makor used the bendwill shout on the Daedric Titan. It didn't work. Makor equipped Volendrung and bashed the face. 

(Makor is actually a Dovahkiin).

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 18, 2015

Another Titan 

GOL H4 DOV4

Makor used the bendwill shout on the Daedric Titan. It didn't work. Makor equipped Volendrung and bashed the face. 

(Makor is actually a Dovahkiin).

Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

I teleport Makor to my location, just a little out of the way of the Titan. I summon a Storm Atronach, which grabs the Titan's jaw and rips it apart. The body glows blue and disappears as its soul enters the last pinion. I destroy it which in turn destroys the Dark Anchor.

'Now then, what do you need, Zork?' I say as I clean my robes of the ashes of Daedra.

by Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

I teleport Makor to my location, just a little out of the way of the Titan. I summon a Storm Atronach, which grabs the Titan's jaw and rips it apart. The body glows blue and disappears as its soul enters the last pinion. I destroy it which in turn destroys the Dark Anchor.

'Now then, what do you need, Zork?' I say as I clean my robes of the ashes of Daedra.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.