Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Dragonriders (ENDED)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015
(The rip in mundus is just above the throat of the world but it is big enough to be seen throughout tameriel literally)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015
(The rip in mundus is just above the throat of the world but it is big enough to be seen throughout tameriel literally)

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Auri-El help us . . . what is this?'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Auri-El help us . . . what is this?'

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"I... I think... I think its Oblivion..."

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"I... I think... I think its Oblivion..."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Shit!" Makor draws Volendrung and gets ready to fight.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Shit!" Makor draws Volendrung and gets ready to fight.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Gods above, Dremora!" She points to Dremora emerging from nearby portals, loosing an arrow into a single warrior's throat, the demon collapsing as it chokes on its own blood.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Gods above, Dremora!" She points to Dremora emerging from nearby portals, loosing an arrow into a single warrior's throat, the demon collapsing as it chokes on its own blood.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"You're not a bad fighter, for a Khajiit!" Makor says while hitting two Dremora with Volendrung.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"You're not a bad fighter, for a Khajiit!" Makor says while hitting two Dremora with Volendrung.

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"I can show you how many skills I *really* have, Dragonborn!" She teases amongst the din of battle, putting two arrows into two more dremora who were charging at the Dragonborn from behind him, simultaenously.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"I can show you how many skills I *really* have, Dragonborn!" She teases amongst the din of battle, putting two arrows into two more dremora who were charging at the Dragonborn from behind him, simultaenously.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Alexa and Sos Vun take flight and revial there shouts. Alexa And Sos Vun use there shouts at the same time

"YOR TOOL SHUL" Alexa's shout

YOL SIL NIL
Sos Vun's shout

Alexa ehaling blue fire and Sos Vun Breathing blackfire both of them demolishing 10 dremora 3 vampire lords and a 5 werewolves/werebears

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

Alexa and Sos Vun take flight and revial there shouts. Alexa And Sos Vun use there shouts at the same time

"YOR TOOL SHUL" Alexa's shout

YOL SIL NIL
Sos Vun's shout

Alexa ehaling blue fire and Sos Vun Breathing blackfire both of them demolishing 10 dremora 3 vampire lords and a 5 werewolves/werebears

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Vampire lords and were-things? I thought we were only fighting Daedra :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Vampire lords and were-things? I thought we were only fighting Daedra :P ))

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(They are daedra. Vampires=Molag Bal and Were-things=Hircine)

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

(They are daedra. Vampires=Molag Bal and Were-things=Hircine)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(we are but when a daedra tries to enter mundus not only does it rip the realm of mundus it also rips a whole in the daedra's realm allowing the creatures from the daedra's realm to enter as well)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

(we are but when a daedra tries to enter mundus not only does it rip the realm of mundus it also rips a whole in the daedra's realm allowing the creatures from the daedra's realm to enter as well)

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Oh, okay! :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

(( Oh, okay! :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"there's too many i don't know how long we'll last this we'll have to hold them from entering till the dovah and armies in skyrim come!" Yelled Alexa flying around wave after wave of dremora and daedric creatures 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 13, 2015

"there's too many i don't know how long we'll last this we'll have to hold them from entering till the dovah and armies in skyrim come!" Yelled Alexa flying around wave after wave of dremora and daedric creatures 

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Maybe this'll help." I cast multiple Firebolt Strom which exploded into large boulders, and made a defense for us "That'll by us sometime!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Maybe this'll help." I cast multiple Firebolt Strom which exploded into large boulders, and made a defense for us "That'll by us sometime!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
"How long's that gonna last there still going to scatter across tameriel!"
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
"How long's that gonna last there still going to scatter across tameriel!"
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.