Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

*Arkansas drops the sword and arms himself with his club again.

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

*Arkansas drops the sword and arms himself with his club again.

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

*I sheath the sword in my mouth*

"Nightmare Moon is dead!" exclaimed GG, "My friends killed her, and we will do the same to you, with the help of Eagle, Black, and Fang!"

*My form runs out of juice, and I change back. My sword goes back in my saddlebag, and my tail goes back to normal.*

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

*I sheath the sword in my mouth*

"Nightmare Moon is dead!" exclaimed GG, "My friends killed her, and we will do the same to you, with the help of Eagle, Black, and Fang!"

*My form runs out of juice, and I change back. My sword goes back in my saddlebag, and my tail goes back to normal.*

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Night... Nightmare Moon?" He asks, stuttering slightly, before he charges forward at the dragon, balanced perfectly on his hind legs with his hidden blades ready to kill.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Night... Nightmare Moon?" He asks, stuttering slightly, before he charges forward at the dragon, balanced perfectly on his hind legs with his hidden blades ready to kill.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Fool!" Fang snapped at Eagle, "You're only going to get yourself killed!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Fool!" Fang snapped at Eagle, "You're only going to get yourself killed!"

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

(Mind if I bring the Mane 6 here?)

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

(Mind if I bring the Mane 6 here?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(That's gonna be up to Spyro and Mirkrilaar)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(That's gonna be up to Spyro and Mirkrilaar)

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

(Yeah, I agree and second Ahkrinfeyvokun's suggestion.)

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

(Yeah, I agree and second Ahkrinfeyvokun's suggestion.)

Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

"Wait, Eagle! That thing does not take attacks like normal folk do."

by Vulondovah21
October 5, 2015

"Wait, Eagle! That thing does not take attacks like normal folk do."

Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

(Until then)

*I pull out my Wisdom Orb, and crush it. My hooves glow with a blue light, and whn I move, I'm a lot more agile. Moving on my rear legs as if I was a human on roller skates, I catch up to Ezio, and my horn glows blue. I shoot multiple magical lightning bullets at the shadow.*

"I have fought stronger foes than this," said GG, "The only reason this Shadow didn't fall like the others is because this one is as insubstantial as a normal shadow, unlike the Heartless. But thunder should help."

by Grolahmul
October 5, 2015

(Until then)

*I pull out my Wisdom Orb, and crush it. My hooves glow with a blue light, and whn I move, I'm a lot more agile. Moving on my rear legs as if I was a human on roller skates, I catch up to Ezio, and my horn glows blue. I shoot multiple magical lightning bullets at the shadow.*

"I have fought stronger foes than this," said GG, "The only reason this Shadow didn't fall like the others is because this one is as insubstantial as a normal shadow, unlike the Heartless. But thunder should help."

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Grolahmul

(Until then)

(( Its Hidden Eagle :P But Ezio DOES mean Eagle in Italian :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Grolahmul

(Until then)

(( Its Hidden Eagle :P But Ezio DOES mean Eagle in Italian :P ))

Vulondovah21
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Vulondovah21
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Spyro
October 6, 2015

The dragon moved back away from the lightning bullets. "Vulom, Hokzii, Laas!" The dragon yelled, and after it yelled that, from the shadows,  demented pony figurs started to rise, being made of shadows, fire, or flesh.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

The dragon moved back away from the lightning bullets. "Vulom, Hokzii, Laas!" The dragon yelled, and after it yelled that, from the shadows,  demented pony figurs started to rise, being made of shadows, fire, or flesh.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

The sight of these foul demons only serves to strengthen his belief that this dragon MUST be destroyed. He leaps into the air, before slamming down on a pair of demon-ponies with his hidden blades, killing the two before kicking away a third, initiating a large melee.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

The sight of these foul demons only serves to strengthen his belief that this dragon MUST be destroyed. He leaps into the air, before slamming down on a pair of demon-ponies with his hidden blades, killing the two before kicking away a third, initiating a large melee.

Spyro
October 6, 2015

Royal guards start to enter the hall to see what all the comotion is for.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

Royal guards start to enter the hall to see what all the comotion is for.

Grolahmul
October 6, 2015

*I blast ice bullets at the fire ponies, which turn the bullets to water. The water bullets hit the fire ponies, putting them out. I deactivate Wisdom Form, and go into Valor Form. My swords appear in my mouth and my now handlike tail. I slash the shadow ponies with my gowing swords, the light making them dissipate. My form runs out of power, and I only have one plain sword in my mouth, which I use on the more solid ponies.*

by Grolahmul
October 6, 2015

*I blast ice bullets at the fire ponies, which turn the bullets to water. The water bullets hit the fire ponies, putting them out. I deactivate Wisdom Form, and go into Valor Form. My swords appear in my mouth and my now handlike tail. I slash the shadow ponies with my gowing swords, the light making them dissipate. My form runs out of power, and I only have one plain sword in my mouth, which I use on the more solid ponies.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.