Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang spotted the approaching guards. "About time! We're under attack, get the best magic users we have in here! We cannot let these things out of the palace."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang spotted the approaching guards. "About time! We're under attack, get the best magic users we have in here! We cannot let these things out of the palace."

Spyro
October 6, 2015

The dragon dematerialized, and reformed behind some of the guards, and used it's claws to cut them down, as it did this, the dragon grew slightly larger, feeding off the darkness in the area from the death, blood, and suffering.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

The dragon dematerialized, and reformed behind some of the guards, and used it's claws to cut them down, as it did this, the dragon grew slightly larger, feeding off the darkness in the area from the death, blood, and suffering.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"Dammit!" Fang growled as she impaled on of the reanimated ponies with her spear.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"Dammit!" Fang growled as she impaled on of the reanimated ponies with her spear.

Spyro
October 6, 2015

The dragon had a grin on it's muzzle as it looked at Fang. "Your hide, is bright. for your sil, you soul, is strong. One with a soul like your's would be wasted if used to fuel me. You have potential, but only if you join, and I'll insure that my queen knows of you in a good way, so your name is preserved into history." The dragon tempted.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

The dragon had a grin on it's muzzle as it looked at Fang. "Your hide, is bright. for your sil, you soul, is strong. One with a soul like your's would be wasted if used to fuel me. You have potential, but only if you join, and I'll insure that my queen knows of you in a good way, so your name is preserved into history." The dragon tempted.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang studied the dragon for a moment before a small smirk showed on her muzzle. "Fool," She pulled her spear free, "I already am one with the night."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang studied the dragon for a moment before a small smirk showed on her muzzle. "Fool," She pulled her spear free, "I already am one with the night."

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"You dare follow the Order's false goddess!" The dragon growled.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"You dare follow the Order's false goddess!" The dragon growled.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang frowned. "The Order's false goddess?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang frowned. "The Order's false goddess?"

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"The Order dares follow the on you call Luna, but to them she gives to the country life, for everything thrives in the night there, but hides during the day. They don't realize that my queen, who you call Nightmare Moon, can make the world be like their land." The dragon growled

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"The Order dares follow the on you call Luna, but to them she gives to the country life, for everything thrives in the night there, but hides during the day. They don't realize that my queen, who you call Nightmare Moon, can make the world be like their land." The dragon growled

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang was silent.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang was silent.

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Are you considering my offer from brfore?" The dragon asked, geting a bit closer to Fang.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Are you considering my offer from brfore?" The dragon asked, geting a bit closer to Fang.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"No, don't! Fang, if you do, then Nightmare Moon shall destroy everything! Is that what you want?"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"No, don't! Fang, if you do, then Nightmare Moon shall destroy everything! Is that what you want?"

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Stay out of this!" The dragon yelled as it got closer to Fang. "Don't you want to help the true mistresses of the night?" The dragon asked.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Stay out of this!" The dragon yelled as it got closer to Fang. "Don't you want to help the true mistresses of the night?" The dragon asked.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

No, Luna's the true ruler of the night. But why-? Faint memories echoed in the back of her mind, a land of eternal night, filled with creatures like herself. What is this?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

No, Luna's the true ruler of the night. But why-? Faint memories echoed in the back of her mind, a land of eternal night, filled with creatures like herself. What is this?

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"This is truth, this is what Nightmare wants, but none understand, will you help your kind from their persecution?" The dragon said inside Fang's mind. "Don't you want to do what is right, Celestia has never helped your kind except make a prity speach, but that has never stopped things from geting worse."

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"This is truth, this is what Nightmare wants, but none understand, will you help your kind from their persecution?" The dragon said inside Fang's mind. "Don't you want to do what is right, Celestia has never helped your kind except make a prity speach, but that has never stopped things from geting worse."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang's mind raced as she tried to focus. The goddess of the sun's focus has never been for us, the children of the night. But Luna . . . I, swore an oath to her. To protect the night and its children.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang's mind raced as she tried to focus. The goddess of the sun's focus has never been for us, the children of the night. But Luna . . . I, swore an oath to her. To protect the night and its children.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.