Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  33  34  35  36 > >>  

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

"I don't know why you decided to teleport me here, but I must to this." I take out the elder scroll I got and get ready to read it.

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

"I don't know why you decided to teleport me here, but I must to this." I take out the elder scroll I got and get ready to read it.

Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

I quickly cast a Resist Magic spell on Zork. This ensures that he will not be affected by the Elder Scroll.

by Emperor of Man
July 18, 2015

I quickly cast a Resist Magic spell on Zork. This ensures that he will not be affected by the Elder Scroll.

roastedZork
July 18, 2015

I read the elder scroll, and somehow the spell was not stopping the elder scroll. Only seconds after I open it, I fall unconciouse and can't be woken up.

{I'll wake up when my character is ready}

by roastedZork
July 18, 2015

I read the elder scroll, and somehow the spell was not stopping the elder scroll. Only seconds after I open it, I fall unconciouse and can't be woken up.

{I'll wake up when my character is ready}

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 18, 2015

Ducking out of the wind, Falin watched the distant battle from her perch. Faint echoes of shouts and roars drifted on the wind. 'At least I can see again.' She looked at her hands, "But how were my wounds healed?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 18, 2015

Ducking out of the wind, Falin watched the distant battle from her perch. Faint echoes of shouts and roars drifted on the wind. 'At least I can see again.' She looked at her hands, "But how were my wounds healed?"

Emperor of Man
July 19, 2015

I tried every possible healing spell, resist magic spell. Nothing. 'Zork is still alive. I need to get him somewhere safe.' I teleport to Monahven, with Zork.

'I need you to take care of Zork.' I say to Zork, 'I'm sorry. I'm sure you wish to fight, but we can't risk Zork to fall into the hands of Daedra.' I teleport back to the battle.

by Emperor of Man
July 19, 2015

I tried every possible healing spell, resist magic spell. Nothing. 'Zork is still alive. I need to get him somewhere safe.' I teleport to Monahven, with Zork.

'I need you to take care of Zork.' I say to Zork, 'I'm sorry. I'm sure you wish to fight, but we can't risk Zork to fall into the hands of Daedra.' I teleport back to the battle.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 19, 2015

Falin frowned, studying Zork. "What have you gone and done this time?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 19, 2015

Falin frowned, studying Zork. "What have you gone and done this time?"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 19, 2015

Dremora sense some sort of threat, "I smell weakness! Scouwr the area!" The Dremora did as they were told. Makor sees the Dremora "I'll take of them." Makor said to the team. Makor equppied Volendrung and smashed his way through. One last Dremora remained.

YOL T8R SH8L

Nothing happend, they were resistent to fire. The Dremora shot and arrow into Makor. Instead of showing his pain he decided to push it more as a sign of intimidation. "Like that's gonna do anything." Makor said to the Dremora. Makor killed the last Dremora. Makor took out the arrow with ease

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 19, 2015

Dremora sense some sort of threat, "I smell weakness! Scouwr the area!" The Dremora did as they were told. Makor sees the Dremora "I'll take of them." Makor said to the team. Makor equppied Volendrung and smashed his way through. One last Dremora remained.

YOL T8R SH8L

Nothing happend, they were resistent to fire. The Dremora shot and arrow into Makor. Instead of showing his pain he decided to push it more as a sign of intimidation. "Like that's gonna do anything." Makor said to the Dremora. Makor killed the last Dremora. Makor took out the arrow with ease

Grolahmul
July 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'just tell me through the mental connection I just established'

(Hey, woah, woah... WHAT?! And HOW?!)

(Continuing RP)

"Drat," I whisper under my breath, "I knew he shouldn't have gone to get that scroll."

by Grolahmul
July 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

'just tell me through the mental connection I just established'

(Continuing RP)

"Drat," I whisper under my breath, "I knew he shouldn't have gone to get that scroll."

roastedZork
July 20, 2015

In my head, I begin to learn some of the elder knowledge after I find that I can't wake myself up. I knew that i wouldn't wake up until I learned it, to I made sure to remember. After a few hours, I came across a point that I couldn't handle, so I made it stop, so I didn't learn enough to blind me. Shortly afterwards, I woke up, but slowly.

by roastedZork
July 20, 2015

In my head, I begin to learn some of the elder knowledge after I find that I can't wake myself up. I knew that i wouldn't wake up until I learned it, to I made sure to remember. After a few hours, I came across a point that I couldn't handle, so I made it stop, so I didn't learn enough to blind me. Shortly afterwards, I woke up, but slowly.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 20, 2015

Falin looked towards Solitude, 'Sauriil, just what's happened to Zork? Are one of the Princes behind this?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 20, 2015

Falin looked towards Solitude, 'Sauriil, just what's happened to Zork? Are one of the Princes behind this?'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

A Dark Anchor collapsed as Makor destroyed the last pinion. He moved on to the next Anchor.

(P.S here is some epic music while our characters are traveling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YU1TMazV3c)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 20, 2015

A Dark Anchor collapsed as Makor destroyed the last pinion. He moved on to the next Anchor.

(P.S here is some epic music while our characters are traveling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YU1TMazV3c)

Emperor of Man
July 20, 2015
GoldGonian

(Continuing RP)

('Cause video games.)

by Emperor of Man
July 20, 2015
GoldGonian

(Continuing RP)

('Cause video games.)

Emperor of Man
July 20, 2015

I don't know. It could be just an affect of the Elder Scroll . . . under normal circumstances. But I casted a powerful spell to resist the affects. It should've worked.

'Paarthurnaax! Behind you!' A swarm of Daedric Titans attacked him. He turns around and uses a mass Fire Breath shout. Many died but the rest ripped chunks out of his flesh. He dropped down. I teleported to him. The Dark magic of the Titans saliva corrupted him. Paarthurnaax dropped to the ground. Barely breathing his scales turned slowly black.

'Fahdoni, it appears I must take my leave.' I looked in his eyes. I saw something I never thought I would see in him. He was afraid.

'W-We'll find a way.' I choke, 'You will not become one of them.'

A tear runs down my cheek.

Finally he is fully corrupted and flies up toward the other Dovah.

by Emperor of Man
July 20, 2015

I don't know. It could be just an affect of the Elder Scroll . . . under normal circumstances. But I casted a powerful spell to resist the affects. It should've worked.

'Paarthurnaax! Behind you!' A swarm of Daedric Titans attacked him. He turns around and uses a mass Fire Breath shout. Many died but the rest ripped chunks out of his flesh. He dropped down. I teleported to him. The Dark magic of the Titans saliva corrupted him. Paarthurnaax dropped to the ground. Barely breathing his scales turned slowly black.

'Fahdoni, it appears I must take my leave.' I looked in his eyes. I saw something I never thought I would see in him. He was afraid.

'W-We'll find a way.' I choke, 'You will not become one of them.'

A tear runs down my cheek.

Finally he is fully corrupted and flies up toward the other Dovah.

roastedZork
July 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

This is better traveling music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8KNf6U9wSk

by roastedZork
July 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

This is better traveling music. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8KNf6U9wSk

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 20, 2015

Falin tensed, sensing something wrong. 'Sauriil? What's happened?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 20, 2015

Falin tensed, sensing something wrong. 'Sauriil? What's happened?'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.