Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  33  34  35  36 > >>  

roastedZork
July 20, 2015

By now, I was fully awaake, but noone noticed yet. For a minute or two, I was blind. But suddenly, my vision flashed before my eyes until it came back completely. I rush to a river to find I had the same eyes as sauriil. Suddenly, the knowledge I learned while I was asleep flooded back as I got a bit disoriented. I check my bag to find that the scroll wasn't on me, and I know that Falin noticed I ws missing by now.

by roastedZork
July 20, 2015

By now, I was fully awaake, but noone noticed yet. For a minute or two, I was blind. But suddenly, my vision flashed before my eyes until it came back completely. I rush to a river to find I had the same eyes as sauriil. Suddenly, the knowledge I learned while I was asleep flooded back as I got a bit disoriented. I check my bag to find that the scroll wasn't on me, and I know that Falin noticed I ws missing by now.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 20, 2015

Falin growled, pushing herself to her feet. 'Why am I still so unsteady?' She followed the trail in the snow. "Read an Elder Scroll, get yourself knocked, scare everyone and you don't have the decency to say anything before running off?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 20, 2015

Falin growled, pushing herself to her feet. 'Why am I still so unsteady?' She followed the trail in the snow. "Read an Elder Scroll, get yourself knocked, scare everyone and you don't have the decency to say anything before running off?"

Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

I was on my knees, my head dropping down. Paarthunaax . . . he's gone.

'Gods damn it!' I lift my hands and engulf it with pure magicka. All of the magicka of Daedra within a 100 meter radius went into me. I used that magicka to transfer it into the Scroll to summon Akatosh. I opened it and chanted the prayer

The sky opened and a dragon made of golden light flew out. Akatosh has arrived. 'Bormah! Mehrunes Dagon lost daal!'

by Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

I was on my knees, my head dropping down. Paarthunaax . . . he's gone.

'Gods damn it!' I lift my hands and engulf it with pure magicka. All of the magicka of Daedra within a 100 meter radius went into me. I used that magicka to transfer it into the Scroll to summon Akatosh. I opened it and chanted the prayer

The sky opened and a dragon made of golden light flew out. Akatosh has arrived. 'Bormah! Mehrunes Dagon lost daal!'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor killed all the Dremora and destroyed the anchor. Makor went back to Solitude. And saw Paarthunax corrupted while attacking the other dragons. 

"Ah, Dovahkiin how do you like my new look." Paarthunaz asked. Makor fell to his knees and grabbed the grass on the ground with rage and sorrow. 

He roared so filled with rage it was as if he was a dragon. "MOLAG BAL I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor killed all the Dremora and destroyed the anchor. Makor went back to Solitude. And saw Paarthunax corrupted while attacking the other dragons. 

"Ah, Dovahkiin how do you like my new look." Paarthunaz asked. Makor fell to his knees and grabbed the grass on the ground with rage and sorrow. 

He roared so filled with rage it was as if he was a dragon. "MOLAG BAL I'LL HAVE YOUR HEAD!" 

deadeye21
July 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by deadeye21
July 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

deadeye21
July 21, 2015
*i came back with my whole stronghold * dovakhin go get paarthunaax men lets save solitude *the whole stronghold charge at every daedra*
by deadeye21
July 21, 2015
*i came back with my whole stronghold * dovakhin go get paarthunaax men lets save solitude *the whole stronghold charge at every daedra*

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin froze and slowly shook her head. 'Paarthunaax is . . . gone?' She sunk to her knees, "No . . . no this can't be happening."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin froze and slowly shook her head. 'Paarthunaax is . . . gone?' She sunk to her knees, "No . . . no this can't be happening."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor traveled back to his kingdom and asked his best men to come 100 orcs stood up. Makor grinned with amazment how loyal they were to their Highchief.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor traveled back to his kingdom and asked his best men to come 100 orcs stood up. Makor grinned with amazment how loyal they were to their Highchief.

roastedZork
July 21, 2015

I look into the distance to see paarthurnax, but his scales are black. "That can't be good." I turn around to see Falin. "Hi."

by roastedZork
July 21, 2015

I look into the distance to see paarthurnax, but his scales are black. "That can't be good." I turn around to see Falin. "Hi."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin glanced at him and blinked, "Y'ffre's bones, your eyes..."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin glanced at him and blinked, "Y'ffre's bones, your eyes..."

roastedZork
July 21, 2015

"Yea, I know. I guess I'm a bit like Sauriil now." I look at paarthurnax in the distance again. "I hope we can bring Paarthurnax back soon.

by roastedZork
July 21, 2015

"Yea, I know. I guess I'm a bit like Sauriil now." I look at paarthurnax in the distance again. "I hope we can bring Paarthurnax back soon.

Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

Akatosh sees Paarthunaax in his corrupted state, 'Dii kul, rok lost . . . diist Alduin, nu Paarthurnaax.'

by Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

Akatosh sees Paarthunaax in his corrupted state, 'Dii kul, rok lost . . . diist Alduin, nu Paarthurnaax.'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor gathered his army and gave a speech,

"Brave soldiers i'm proud to see you rally from all over Orsinium! I'd rather fight at your side than an army of millions! And I'm well aware that words cannot inspire courage I know that words are unneccasary for you my brave army, for you are like lions of battle! Let no one stand in our way! The fate of our glorious kingdom hangs in the balance! Aye, they outnumber us by a significant margin. But so what, one of them is worth less then the dirt beneath our toes! Those ass monkys! The Daedra think them better then us! Today, we will end their thirst for blood, today we shall show them the folly of their ways, today we will take our rightful place as champions of Tamriel! FOR HONOR, FOR GLORY, FOR MALACATH! CHARGE!!   

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor gathered his army and gave a speech,

"Brave soldiers i'm proud to see you rally from all over Orsinium! I'd rather fight at your side than an army of millions! And I'm well aware that words cannot inspire courage I know that words are unneccasary for you my brave army, for you are like lions of battle! Let no one stand in our way! The fate of our glorious kingdom hangs in the balance! Aye, they outnumber us by a significant margin. But so what, one of them is worth less then the dirt beneath our toes! Those ass monkys! The Daedra think them better then us! Today, we will end their thirst for blood, today we shall show them the folly of their ways, today we will take our rightful place as champions of Tamriel! FOR HONOR, FOR GLORY, FOR MALACATH! CHARGE!!   

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin shifted, "I'm not sure if we can save him."  She saw the golden dragon, "Auri-el...?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin shifted, "I'm not sure if we can save him."  She saw the golden dragon, "Auri-el...?"

roastedZork
July 21, 2015

"Thats... akatosh... Saurill was able to summon him?"

by roastedZork
July 21, 2015

"Thats... akatosh... Saurill was able to summon him?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.