Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then takes a soft tone in his voice, approaching her despite the growing amount of fear, getting as close as he can to her without risking his own death.

"Don't listen to the beast. It lies! If the Eternal Night happened, all life would die."

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then takes a soft tone in his voice, approaching her despite the growing amount of fear, getting as close as he can to her without risking his own death.

"Don't listen to the beast. It lies! If the Eternal Night happened, all life would die."

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Those 'elements of harmony' seperated Luna and my queen, with your help, we can save them, and remove the tyrent that has lied to you all along with her 'elements of harmony', and save all." The dragon said as it's eye's began to glow softly, giving a warm and trusting fealing to fang.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Those 'elements of harmony' seperated Luna and my queen, with your help, we can save them, and remove the tyrent that has lied to you all along with her 'elements of harmony', and save all." The dragon said as it's eye's began to glow softly, giving a warm and trusting fealing to fang.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"My vows are to Luna," Fang's voice was quiet. "My vows are to the night. Yet I can't just lead to the death of so many creatures."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

"My vows are to Luna," Fang's voice was quiet. "My vows are to the night. Yet I can't just lead to the death of so many creatures."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then lowers his own hood, revealing the true face of Eagle as he tries to capture her eyes with his so as to keep her pure-hearted.

"He only seeks to use you. You will be nothing more than a monster, feared by those you love. Do you want to be seen as a monster by those you protect and love?"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then lowers his own hood, revealing the true face of Eagle as he tries to capture her eyes with his so as to keep her pure-hearted.

"He only seeks to use you. You will be nothing more than a monster, feared by those you love. Do you want to be seen as a monster by those you protect and love?"

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Just cause it be eturnal night, does not mean all will die, for the sun and moon will be one, giving warmth, but the beauty of night, and all will then see." Te dragon said as it's eyes glow grew slightly brighter, the fealing of warmth and trust slightly amplifing.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"Just cause it be eturnal night, does not mean all will die, for the sun and moon will be one, giving warmth, but the beauty of night, and all will then see." Te dragon said as it's eyes glow grew slightly brighter, the fealing of warmth and trust slightly amplifing.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang's ears folded back. "The Sun goddess wouldn't stand for it . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang's ears folded back. "The Sun goddess wouldn't stand for it . . ."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He thens looks around, before grabbing a torch and moving between them, attempting to create a shield of light between the two, still calling out for her to not give in.

"Do not listen to him! He is evil, a creature of pure darkness who wishes nothing then to use you for his bidding in the service of Nightmare Moon!"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He thens looks around, before grabbing a torch and moving between them, attempting to create a shield of light between the two, still calling out for her to not give in.

"Do not listen to him! He is evil, a creature of pure darkness who wishes nothing then to use you for his bidding in the service of Nightmare Moon!"

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"And what do you know, for I know her better then you, after all, I am the King of darkness, the lord of shadows!" The dragon growled "I am Nightmare Soul you foul, the right hoof of Nightmare Moon, and no less her husband." Nightmare Soul growled

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"And what do you know, for I know her better then you, after all, I am the King of darkness, the lord of shadows!" The dragon growled "I am Nightmare Soul you foul, the right hoof of Nightmare Moon, and no less her husband." Nightmare Soul growled

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He thrusts the torch forward, his forehoof oddly bent to hold to torch. It is obviously unnatural but... It is honestly not important.

"Creature of Evil and Darkness, fear the holy light of the Sun Goddess, Celestia. Fear her holy power, and let thy evil begone!" He takes a step forward as he does so, not ready to backdown one bit.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He thrusts the torch forward, his forehoof oddly bent to hold to torch. It is obviously unnatural but... It is honestly not important.

"Creature of Evil and Darkness, fear the holy light of the Sun Goddess, Celestia. Fear her holy power, and let thy evil begone!" He takes a step forward as he does so, not ready to backdown one bit.

Spyro
October 6, 2015

Soul just looked at Eagle for a few second, befor he let a puff of air, blowing the torch out.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

Soul just looked at Eagle for a few second, befor he let a puff of air, blowing the torch out.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang was silent, unsure what to do. No longer sure of who to even trust. Her alliances lay with the night. That much was certain. Yet could the night she'd swore to protect have been a lie?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang was silent, unsure what to do. No longer sure of who to even trust. Her alliances lay with the night. That much was certain. Yet could the night she'd swore to protect have been a lie?

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( xD )

He then blinks, looking between the torch and the dragon for a moment, before drawing his hidden blades as he stands on his hind legs.

"Come on, then, bastardo! Come and face cold steel! I will not let you corrupt this one, as well!"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( xD )

He then blinks, looking between the torch and the dragon for a moment, before drawing his hidden blades as he stands on his hind legs.

"Come on, then, bastardo! Come and face cold steel! I will not let you corrupt this one, as well!"

Spyro
October 6, 2015

"If you are loyal, the next time we encounter, let me know who you will save." Soul said as he dematerialized and left the area, along with the demons and undead, leaving the hall to look like world war three went off.

by Spyro
October 6, 2015

"If you are loyal, the next time we encounter, let me know who you will save." Soul said as he dematerialized and left the area, along with the demons and undead, leaving the hall to look like world war three went off.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then sighs, sheathing his blades as he collapses onto his forelegs once more, turning to Fang with a questioning look on his face.

"Are you alright, miss?"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then sighs, sheathing his blades as he collapses onto his forelegs once more, turning to Fang with a questioning look on his face.

"Are you alright, miss?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang's bloodied spear fell to the floor with a loud clang. She stood there in silence, just trying to process.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Fang's bloodied spear fell to the floor with a loud clang. She stood there in silence, just trying to process.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.