Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Locating the shivs, Falin stood and turned back to Makor.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Locating the shivs, Falin stood and turned back to Makor.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Makor falls to the ground and starts doing push ups "What? I need to keep in shape, I can't fight, don't mind me." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Makor falls to the ground and starts doing push ups "What? I need to keep in shape, I can't fight, don't mind me." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin hesitated before shaking her head.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin hesitated before shaking her head.

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'You. Bosmer, where are the others?'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'You. Bosmer, where are the others?'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(Hadar is waiting till they fight khadba)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

(Hadar is waiting till they fight khadba)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin studied him in silence, picking up the leather armor. So much trouble for this damned thing.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin studied him in silence, picking up the leather armor. So much trouble for this damned thing.

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil grunts, 'You didn't answer my question. Where?'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil grunts, 'You didn't answer my question. Where?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Why should I even tell you? For all I know,  you're going to try and rat us out."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

"Why should I even tell you? For all I know,  you're going to try and rat us out."

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'I want to get out as much as you. This cursed Hold is corrupt. The Forsworn deserve their freedom!' Sauriil continues to ramble about freedom, Forswor, etc.

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'I want to get out as much as you. This cursed Hold is corrupt. The Forsworn deserve their freedom!' Sauriil continues to ramble about freedom, Forswor, etc.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin rubbed her eyes. "Whatever, I'll show you. But Khadba must die first."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(hey bro, if you had read what has been going on you would know this is before there are forsworn in the prison. it's ok though. )

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(hey bro, if you had read what has been going on you would know this is before there are forsworn in the prison. it's ok though. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Hadar whispered to them "You should maybe hurry up before they come looking for raven"  Said Hadar before returning back into the tunnels.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Hadar whispered to them "You should maybe hurry up before they come looking for raven"  Said Hadar before returning back into the tunnels.

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba had been standing in the small crowd watching Falin and the raven have sex. When he saw Falin knock out the Raven, he did nothing . " he had it coming" he murmured.

As Falin slowly grabbed the Raven's gear and weapons he stood silently watching. What's going on here ?. he wondered.

suddenly falin stood up and said "....Khadba must die first"

Khadba stepped out of the crowd, and drawing his shivs, moved against the wall. Soldin drew his shiv and stood back besides khadba.

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba had been standing in the small crowd watching Falin and the raven have sex. When he saw Falin knock out the Raven, he did nothing . " he had it coming" he murmured.

As Falin slowly grabbed the Raven's gear and weapons he stood silently watching. What's going on here ?. he wondered.

suddenly falin stood up and said "....Khadba must die first"

Khadba stepped out of the crowd, and drawing his shivs, moved against the wall. Soldin drew his shiv and stood back besides khadba.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Hadar jumped out and tackled Khadba beating him with his fists and grappling with him trying so hard to prevent the shivs from touching him 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Hadar jumped out and tackled Khadba beating him with his fists and grappling with him trying so hard to prevent the shivs from touching him 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Whoa, whoa, how about we settle this, two strong Orcs, the loser leaves." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Whoa, whoa, how about we settle this, two strong Orcs, the loser leaves." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.