Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  31  32  33  34 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes ma'am)

(we don't know whether Ahkrin is a guy or girl) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Yes ma'am)

(we don't know whether Ahkrin is a guy or girl) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(oh right i'll delete it then)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(You could say "Yes sir" because in the military (stereotypically, at least) they call both men and women commanding officers "sir.")

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(You could say "Yes sir" because in the military (stereotypically, at least) they call both men and women commanding officers "sir.")

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(That's a stereotype. I've seen many a female officer rip into someone for calling them "sir" same vice versa)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(That's a stereotype. I've seen many a female officer rip into someone for calling them "sir" same vice versa)

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Which is why I said "stereotypically," maybe it used to be like that.)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Which is why I said "stereotypically," maybe it used to be like that.)

grimlaarkin
October 4, 2015
(where the fuck did this story go?.... But it's not over yet! There WILL be more...)
by grimlaarkin
October 4, 2015
(where the fuck did this story go?.... But it's not over yet! There WILL be more...)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor examines Falin then swiftly wraps the cloth around his wound. (doesn't heat help wounds or something, I have something in mind) 

(I belive we are somewhere here)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Makor examines Falin then swiftly wraps the cloth around his wound. (doesn't heat help wounds or something, I have something in mind) 

(I belive we are somewhere here)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Ok so now that you have the armor it's time to take out khadba, I'll come out from the tunnels when I here fighting" Said Hadar uncovering his eyes and going back in the tunnnels

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Ok so now that you have the armor it's time to take out khadba, I'll come out from the tunnels when I here fighting" Said Hadar uncovering his eyes and going back in the tunnnels

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Sighing, Falin quickly pulled her clothes back on before searching for Raven's shivs.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Sighing, Falin quickly pulled her clothes back on before searching for Raven's shivs.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Hadar thought to himself 'Good luck...your gonna need it'

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Hadar thought to himself 'Good luck...your gonna need it'

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil slowly walked over to Makor. 'Well?'

(EDIT: Reason For Arrest: Aided Forsworn)

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Wait let me explain, it wasn't me." Makor puts his hands in front of his head. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Wait let me explain, it wasn't me." Makor puts his hands in front of his head. 

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'No, I meant--' Sauriil dropped his voice to a low whisper, so only Makor could hear. '--when will we escape? Do you have any plans?'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'No, I meant--' Sauriil dropped his voice to a low whisper, so only Makor could hear. '--when will we escape? Do you have any plans?'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Oh." Makor whispers back "Brute force?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

'In the name of--fine!' Sauriil walks over to the others and calls them over. 'All of you! Over here!'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

'In the name of--fine!' Sauriil walks over to the others and calls them over. 'All of you! Over here!'

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.