Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(yeah, isn't, Dereth Falin's husband?) 

(In Roots of Freedom he was, yes. She isn't married right now)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(yeah, isn't, Dereth Falin's husband?) 

(In Roots of Freedom he was, yes. She isn't married right now)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(who in oblivion is dereth lol XD) 

Hadar came out from sneaking in the tunnels and came into the room "Well nice too see you old man, Makor, Raven...." He then covered his eyes seeing Raven and Falin both naked "ok your...act is done knock him out and be done with it" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(who in oblivion is dereth lol XD) 

Hadar came out from sneaking in the tunnels and came into the room "Well nice too see you old man, Makor, Raven...." He then covered his eyes seeing Raven and Falin both naked "ok your...act is done knock him out and be done with it" 

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(ok , guys i just realized i have to be somewhere right now. so i need to leave. lets pause this and resume later ok?)

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(ok , guys i just realized i have to be somewhere right now. so i need to leave. lets pause this and resume later ok?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ok :( )

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(ok :( )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin snorted. "Husband? Please." She pushed herself up, "He had no idea what he was doing." Scooping up her torso wrap, she tossed it to Makor. "Wrap your leg up better, will ya?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin snorted. "Husband? Please." She pushed herself up, "He had no idea what he was doing." Scooping up her torso wrap, she tossed it to Makor. "Wrap your leg up better, will ya?"

grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(this is great :) )

by grimlaarkin
October 3, 2015

(this is great :) )

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Good riddance! I mean--uh--ah--fuck! I actually said "G'bye." Nothing rude and insensitive or anything. Heh heh. *whimpers* Please don't kill me!)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Good riddance! I mean--uh--ah--fuck! I actually said "G'bye." Nothing rude and insensitive or anything. Heh heh. *whimpers* Please don't kill me!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor examines Falin then swiftly wraps the cloth around his wound. (doesn't heat help wounds or something, I have something in mind) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor examines Falin then swiftly wraps the cloth around his wound. (doesn't heat help wounds or something, I have something in mind) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Cauterizing it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Cauterizing it)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Cauterizing it)

(yeah) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Cauterizing it)

(yeah) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(Well, it stops bleeding mostly. But does make infection a big risk. Also hurts like hell)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(Well, it stops bleeding mostly. But does make infection a big risk. Also hurts like hell)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(I saw something in a movie, I want to base it off of that ever heard of "Braveheart", actually one of my favorite movies) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

(I saw something in a movie, I want to base it off of that ever heard of "Braveheart", actually one of my favorite movies) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Hadar had his wounds cauterized but he can't feel physical pain so I don't think it hurt him)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Hadar had his wounds cauterized but he can't feel physical pain so I don't think it hurt him)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(@Veyd, infection's still a risk for Hadar until he can get out and to a healer.

@Yol, well go for it once grimlaarkin gets back.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

(@Veyd, infection's still a risk for Hadar until he can get out and to a healer.

@Yol, well go for it once grimlaarkin gets back.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.