A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Star Wars The Old Republic: Elder Scrolls

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  35  36  37  38 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Well, I can only control soldiers, etc. Everything else, I fail at. ))

(Alright you can control the army and generals, I will control the ambassadors and what-not)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Well, I can only control soldiers, etc. Everything else, I fail at. ))

(Alright you can control the army and generals, I will control the ambassadors and what-not)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

2 Medical droids hovered in and came up to Falin, trying too take blood samples from Falin but she wouldn't keep still. A human lady came in with a datapad "Can you please hold still miss? We would like to take a blood sample" said the lady.

Falin scrambled back, trying to keep some distance between her and the others in the cramped room. The machines that dwelled deep within Dwemer ruins were trouble enough. But these things . . . they could fly! For the love of the Divines, they were flying! Frightened eyes looked at the woman that had stepped in. Too small to have been a Nord. Breton perhaps? More unfamiliar words were uttered, the only ones being clear were "you" and "blood." The Bosmer shook her head slightly.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

2 Medical droids hovered in and came up to Falin, trying too take blood samples from Falin but she wouldn't keep still. A human lady came in with a datapad "Can you please hold still miss? We would like to take a blood sample" said the lady.

Falin scrambled back, trying to keep some distance between her and the others in the cramped room. The machines that dwelled deep within Dwemer ruins were trouble enough. But these things . . . they could fly! For the love of the Divines, they were flying! Frightened eyes looked at the woman that had stepped in. Too small to have been a Nord. Breton perhaps? More unfamiliar words were uttered, the only ones being clear were "you" and "blood." The Bosmer shook her head slightly.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Do not worry, I am only here too take a test for your blood" said the woman.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Do not worry, I am only here too take a test for your blood" said the woman.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

"Stay . . . stay back."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

"Stay . . . stay back."

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

The troopers outside here the urgency and fear in her voice, and tense in preparation for possible hostile action. Jorrya, now promoted to Sergeant, nods to the four-man team as they prep the stun rounds of their blasters. They fire sky blue 'sonic' rings that, when they hit the target, make said target lose feeling for a temporay amound of time.

"Prepare to stun if needed." Sergeant Jorrya whispers to the others, switching his own weapon to stun.

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

The troopers outside here the urgency and fear in her voice, and tense in preparation for possible hostile action. Jorrya, now promoted to Sergeant, nods to the four-man team as they prep the stun rounds of their blasters. They fire sky blue 'sonic' rings that, when they hit the target, make said target lose feeling for a temporay amound of time.

"Prepare to stun if needed." Sergeant Jorrya whispers to the others, switching his own weapon to stun.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"I'm sorry what did you say?" said the lady confused by the aliens words. "It is ok, I will not harm you"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"I'm sorry what did you say?" said the lady confused by the aliens words. "It is ok, I will not harm you"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

"Stay away from me," the Bosmer's voice had lowered into a growl. Her fangs were clearly visible as she glared at the two floating machines.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

"Stay away from me," the Bosmer's voice had lowered into a growl. Her fangs were clearly visible as she glared at the two floating machines.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Okay soldiers come in, she's truning a bit hostile" said the lady.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Okay soldiers come in, she's truning a bit hostile" said the lady.

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

At the growl, the total six security members barge into the room, aiming at both the alien and the doctor. The droids were shot on sight, while Jorrya looks around the room. He speaks in an authoritive voice, one that screams 'I'm-a-sergeant-who-will-kick-your-arse-in-an-instant.'

"All non-medical personnel are to leave this area. Due to the alien here," He points at Falin before continuing, "martial law has been declared in this ward, along with other classified reasons."

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015

At the growl, the total six security members barge into the room, aiming at both the alien and the doctor. The droids were shot on sight, while Jorrya looks around the room. He speaks in an authoritive voice, one that screams 'I'm-a-sergeant-who-will-kick-your-arse-in-an-instant.'

"All non-medical personnel are to leave this area. Due to the alien here," He points at Falin before continuing, "martial law has been declared in this ward, along with other classified reasons."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Please put her out for the time being so we can get her quarantined" asked the lady as she stood off to the side.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Please put her out for the time being so we can get her quarantined" asked the lady as she stood off to the side.

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Uh, she's a civilian. She needs to gtfo the area, since the military is taking control here :P ))

"Ma'am, I need you to leave. High Command has ordered us to take control." He orders her as a pair of soldiers continue to fire at the downed droids untill they are nothing but melted slag, another one setting up a jamming device while two more guard the area outside. The final unnamed trooper raises his weapon threateningly, lights set to blue to represent Stun mode.

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Uh, she's a civilian. She needs to gtfo the area, since the military is taking control here :P ))

"Ma'am, I need you to leave. High Command has ordered us to take control." He orders her as a pair of soldiers continue to fire at the downed droids untill they are nothing but melted slag, another one setting up a jamming device while two more guard the area outside. The final unnamed trooper raises his weapon threateningly, lights set to blue to represent Stun mode.

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Very well" said the lady as she walked out. (just stun Falin and put her in quaratine for the time being, in a room I guess)

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 3, 2015

"Very well" said the lady as she walked out. (just stun Falin and put her in quaratine for the time being, in a room I guess)

Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( If she tries anything, they will not hesitate to stun her to hell. STUN IT! STUN IT WITH STUNZZZZ ))

by Lokonikah
November 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( If she tries anything, they will not hesitate to stun her to hell. STUN IT! STUN IT WITH STUNZZZZ ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin scrambled away from the melting droids.  Whatever weapons these soldiers were using, they were dangerous. It looked as though a fight was inevitable now. Fight, then flee. Find someplace safe to hide from these things until she figures out how to get back. Her stance was low, crouched, almost animalistic.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 3, 2015

Falin scrambled away from the melting droids.  Whatever weapons these soldiers were using, they were dangerous. It looked as though a fight was inevitable now. Fight, then flee. Find someplace safe to hide from these things until she figures out how to get back. Her stance was low, crouched, almost animalistic.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  35  36  37  38 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.