Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  31  32  33  34 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Damn why does Hadar have to have the krap beaten out of him lol if he had his full strength and power Khadba would be dead)

(Maybe you need to make your chars less op) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Damn why does Hadar have to have the krap beaten out of him lol if he had his full strength and power Khadba would be dead)

(Maybe you need to make your chars less op) 

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

(sorry Hadar..) khadab smashes his foot down on Hadar's head, a sickening crunch follows.

Khadab falls back against the wall. " I actually kinda' felt that punch. " he looks at Makor "now punch like an orc! not like a dead salmon!)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

(sorry Hadar..) khadab smashes his foot down on Hadar's head, a sickening crunch follows.

Khadab falls back against the wall. " I actually kinda' felt that punch. " he looks at Makor "now punch like an orc! not like a dead salmon!)

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(yea.. which is why he doesn't, it wouldn't make for a very interesting story if every boss was beaten like some basic roadside bandit. do you guys agree?)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(yea.. which is why he doesn't, it wouldn't make for a very interesting story if every boss was beaten like some basic roadside bandit. do you guys agree?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"What do you know!" Makor punches with all of his strength (which is quite hard, how do you think he carries around Volendrung!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"What do you know!" Makor punches with all of his strength (which is quite hard, how do you think he carries around Volendrung!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Continue the fight :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Continue the fight :)

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba catches his fist and stops it cold.

(ok, this guy is soooo OP. but that's why you needed the shivs. because this orc knows a crap ton about brawling)

Khadba punches Makor in the stomach with his right hand while squeezing Makors hand with the iron-like grip of his left.

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

(ok, this guy is soooo OP. but that's why you needed the shivs. because this orc knows a crap ton about brawling)

Khadba punches Makor in the stomach with his right hand while squeezing Makors hand with the iron-like grip of his left.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(ok, this guys is soooo OP. but that's why you needed the shivs. because this orc knows a crap ton about brawling)

Makor shakes the pain off (Makor believes in a code of honor, Khadba has no shivs, Makor uses no shivs) "That all you got?" Makor spits as blood drips from his lip.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(ok, this guys is soooo OP. but that's why you needed the shivs. because this orc knows a crap ton about brawling)

Makor shakes the pain off (Makor believes in a code of honor, Khadba has no shivs, Makor uses no shivs) "That all you got?" Makor spits as blood drips from his lip.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin moved a few steps closer to the brawling Orcs. All I need is an opening.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin moved a few steps closer to the brawling Orcs. All I need is an opening.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor believes in a code of honor, Khadba has no shivs, Makor uses no shivs)

(Khadba does have at least one.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Makor believes in a code of honor, Khadba has no shivs, Makor uses no shivs)

(Khadba does have at least one.)

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Also Falin, khadba, and soldin, are the only characters in the room that have any, but i get you)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Also Falin, khadba, and soldin, are the only characters in the room that have any, but i get you)

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Soldin jumps on Makors back driving his shiv into the orcs shoulder. "eat that stupid orc!"

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Soldin jumps on Makors back driving his shiv into the orcs shoulder. "eat that stupid orc!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"You lousy-!" Falin springs forward, making a grab for the back of Soldin's tunic.

(Trying for throwing him on the ground)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"You lousy-!" Falin springs forward, making a grab for the back of Soldin's tunic.

(Trying for throwing him on the ground)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

Makor grabs Soldin and throws him at Khadba "Have you no honor?!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

Makor grabs Soldin and throws him at Khadba "Have you no honor?!" 

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

(just out of curiosity .. what is falin actually wearing now? I can't remember). Soldin lets go of the shiv in makor's shoulder and falls to the ground. " No don't hurt me I didn't mean to attack him!"

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

(just out of curiosity .. what is falin actually wearing now? I can't remember). Soldin lets go of the shiv in makor's shoulder and falls to the ground. " No don't hurt me I didn't mean to attack him!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

"Shit bag! I'll hurt you more then you can ever imagine!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

"Shit bag! I'll hurt you more then you can ever imagine!" 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.