Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

( im sorry but you can't do this. if you had read the rest of the story you would know that you cant do magic in this prison. some weird dwemmer enchantment causes this)

(Oh, shit. Ignore the magic. Just the speech.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

( im sorry but you can't do this. if you had read the rest of the story you would know that you cant do magic in this prison. some weird dwemmer enchantment causes this)

(Oh, shit. Ignore the magic. Just the speech.)

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

(hadar can regain conciousness when you want, but i wouldn't advise any rapid movement or any movement at all for that matter)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

(hadar can regain conciousness when you want, but i wouldn't advise any rapid movement or any movement at all for that matter)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Hadar got up with his jaw cracked a bit and his skull fractured but not feeling any of it, he was unable to speak and barely made it to the wall where sauriil was.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Hadar got up with his jaw cracked a bit and his skull fractured but not feeling any of it, he was unable to speak and barely made it to the wall where sauriil was.

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Well, really you woudn't feel it anyway, as your body would be in shock. And feeling pain, in a way, is good as you know that if you feel pain, then your spine is perfectly fine. And if your skull is fractured, wouldn't you be either dead, or in some kind of coma? Or at the very least brain damaged? Just saying, while TES is fantasy, it should follow basic logic.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Well, really you woudn't feel it anyway, as your body would be in shock. And feeling pain, in a way, is good as you know that if you feel pain, then your spine is perfectly fine. And if your skull is fractured, wouldn't you be either dead, or in some kind of coma? Or at the very least brain damaged? Just saying, while TES is fantasy, it should follow basic logic.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I agree, no magic either) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I agree, no magic either) 

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba stabs Makor in the arm-causing blood to gush out- as makor turnes to listen to sauril

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba stabs Makor in the arm-causing blood to gush out- as makor turnes to listen to sauril

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Well then that wouldn't allow me to continue to play seeing as how I have a near broken jaw lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Well then that wouldn't allow me to continue to play seeing as how I have a near broken jaw lol)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil groans. 'Barbarians!' He shouts. 'Warriors are like steel, when they lose their temper, they lose their worth.'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil groans. 'Barbarians!' He shouts. 'Warriors are like steel, when they lose their temper, they lose their worth.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(dude, the fight is over, no one does dat, dey would just push dem, or insult dem) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(dude, the fight is over, no one does dat, dey would just push dem, or insult dem) 

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(How about leave the fractured skull. Broken jaw seems logical. Huh. I suddenly became a Vulcan. At least I'm not a Red Shirt, am I right? *Badum Tss*)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(How about leave the fractured skull. Broken jaw seems logical. Huh. I suddenly became a Vulcan. At least I'm not a Red Shirt, am I right? *Badum Tss*)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin shifted, uneasy. She was tense, waiting for her chance to make a move.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin shifted, uneasy. She was tense, waiting for her chance to make a move.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Ok :)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I look at that as well, realism in things just because it's a freakin fantasy people can't wear giant armor and carry around a big-ass hammer, and woman don't fight half-naked, I mean come on!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I look at that as well, realism in things just because it's a freakin fantasy people can't wear giant armor and carry around a big-ass hammer, and woman don't fight half-naked, I mean come on!) 

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(yea. maybe not feeling it somehow stopped him from being in a coma. lol that's so unscientific)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(yea. maybe not feeling it somehow stopped him from being in a coma. lol that's so unscientific)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

(No one got my Star Trek joke? You all fail as nerds.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

(No one got my Star Trek joke? You all fail as nerds.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.