Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  31  32  33  34 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil chuckles and sits down. 'Fools. Always fighting, no time for the studies of the finer arts.'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil chuckles and sits down. 'Fools. Always fighting, no time for the studies of the finer arts.'

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba Reaches out and pulls the shiv out of Makors shoulder-twisting it as he does so. He throws it to makor and draws his own shiv. " now we both have one"

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba Reaches out and pulls the shiv out of Makors shoulder-twisting it as he does so. He throws it to makor and draws his own shiv. " now we both have one"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(Pants, shitty-ragged boots, and a rather hasitly tied on tunic. She used her torso wrap as a bandage for Makor.)

Pinning Soldin to the ground, Falin pressed presses a shiv to his neck. "You so much as move from this spot," Falin snarled, almost nose to nose with the old Nord. "And I will gladly rip your good for nothing throat out. Understand?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

(Pants, shitty-ragged boots, and a rather hasitly tied on tunic. She used her torso wrap as a bandage for Makor.)

Pinning Soldin to the ground, Falin pressed presses a shiv to his neck. "You so much as move from this spot," Falin snarled, almost nose to nose with the old Nord. "And I will gladly rip your good for nothing throat out. Understand?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"Falin!" (Makor calls her to toss the shiv) "If you have any honor left in you, you'll wait."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"Falin!" (Makor calls her to toss the shiv) "If you have any honor left in you, you'll wait."

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Soldin closes his eyes and whimpers.

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Soldin closes his eyes and whimpers.

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( khadba allready has one and he threw you the one that was in your shoulder)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Oh, mistake, change dat right away!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Oh, mistake, change dat right away!) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor draws his shiv and swings it around "Come on, shit bag." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor draws his shiv and swings it around "Come on, shit bag." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Good," Falin muttered before standing.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Good," Falin muttered before standing.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Then there's hadar with a fractured skull that he needs to heal when we get out of prison)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Then there's hadar with a fractured skull that he needs to heal when we get out of prison)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil stood up, closed his eyes. He lifted his hand, casting Telekinesis. Everyone was lifted into the air.

'Why do you fight? Hm? Why are we killing each other when we have a better chance of escaping this if we work together. Such chaos. Has Nirn really come to this? When we need each other the most, we fight?! And Makor! I thought better of you. You are the future Warchief! When did a king forsake reasoning for madness?!'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil stood up, closed his eyes. He lifted his hand, casting Telekinesis. Everyone was lifted into the air.

'Why do you fight? Hm? Why are we killing each other when we have a better chance of escaping this if we work together. Such chaos. Has Nirn really come to this? When we need each other the most, we fight?! And Makor! I thought better of you. You are the future Warchief! When did a king forsake reasoning for madness?!'

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba kicks Makor in the chest to push him back and have more room. Makor trips on Soldin.

Soldin:" not my fault!"

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

Khadba kicks Makor in the chest to push him back and have more room. Makor trips on Soldin.

Soldin:" not my fault!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor kicks Soldin "Sauriil, is right we need to escape this dreaded prison." He spits in front of Khadba "Piss off, bastard." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor kicks Soldin "Sauriil, is right we need to escape this dreaded prison." He spits in front of Khadba "Piss off, bastard." 

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( im sorry but you can't do this. if you had read the rest of the story you would know that you cant do magic in this prison. some weird dwemmer enchantment causes this)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( im sorry but you can't do this. if you had read the rest of the story you would know that you cant do magic in this prison. some weird dwemmer enchantment causes this)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(can't use magic the guards put a spell on you so you can't use magic while in prison)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(can't use magic the guards put a spell on you so you can't use magic while in prison)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.