Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 16, 2014
Norcon woke in the middle of the night and went to the Bannered Mare for a few drinks.
by valromar
July 16, 2014
Norcon woke in the middle of the night and went to the Bannered Mare for a few drinks.

ikaram
July 17, 2014

"Norcon! What a suprise! I couldn't sleep so I've bought some drinks." Kaj sits down nets to Norcon. "What do you have with Whiterun? There are a lot of bandits terrorising a lot of places, but you were angry at these ones quite a lot."

by ikaram
July 17, 2014

"Norcon! What a suprise! I couldn't sleep so I've bought some drinks." Kaj sits down nets to Norcon. "What do you have with Whiterun? There are a lot of bandits terrorising a lot of places, but you were angry at these ones quite a lot."

valromar
July 17, 2014
"well, I've lived here for quite some time, all my possessions are here, and i have made some acquaintances here and i learned that if i let the bandits do anything to harm these people, the Jarl will tell Ulfric where i am. It's a safe haven for me really and i don't want to do anything to mess that up."
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"well, I've lived here for quite some time, all my possessions are here, and i have made some acquaintances here and i learned that if i let the bandits do anything to harm these people, the Jarl will tell Ulfric where i am. It's a safe haven for me really and i don't want to do anything to mess that up."

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

Phelan walks into the Bannered Mare, and is surprised to see Norcon and Kaj. "Can't sleep? My wife, Njaada, kicked me out. Again. I came here for a drink."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

Phelan walks into the Bannered Mare, and is surprised to see Norcon and Kaj. "Can't sleep? My wife, Njaada, kicked me out. Again. I came here for a drink."

valromar
July 17, 2014
"looks like the gangs all here." Norcon looks at he bartender then at Phelan, "how bout i buy us a round of mead?"
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"looks like the gangs all here." Norcon looks at he bartender then at Phelan, "how bout i buy us a round of mead?"

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"Honningbrew for me." Sitting down at the table to the left of the door.

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"Honningbrew for me." Sitting down at the table to the left of the door.

ikaram
July 17, 2014

" For me too. Only valid reason I found is the Jarl. I lived in Riverwood for quite some time, yet I don't care about it much. How big is the bounty on you?"

by ikaram
July 17, 2014

" For me too. Only valid reason I found is the Jarl. I lived in Riverwood for quite some time, yet I don't care about it much. How big is the bounty on you?"

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"I don't know about Norcon, but I have no bounty. Ulfric just hates me."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"I don't know about Norcon, but I have no bounty. Ulfric just hates me."

ikaram
July 17, 2014

"You think he likes ME? Ever heard the "rob a village" story?"

by ikaram
July 17, 2014

"You think he likes ME? Ever heard the "rob a village" story?"

valromar
July 17, 2014
Norcon returns with the Honningbrew, "last i heard, the bounty was about 40,000 gold, but i don't know about now. I don't know why he has such a high bounty on me though, the stupid thing is worthless." Norcon pulls out the Jagged crown, "i have tried to find a buyer, but everyone says it's worthless."
by valromar
July 17, 2014
Norcon returns with the Honningbrew, "last i heard, the bounty was about 40,000 gold, but i don't know about now. I don't know why he has such a high bounty on me though, the stupid thing is worthless." Norcon pulls out the Jagged crown, "i have tried to find a buyer, but everyone says it's worthless."

ikaram
July 17, 2014

"I'll buy it. Say... 10 gold enoguh? Just kidding. It is probably not sellable. If it is important to Ulfric, it must DO something, right?

by ikaram
July 17, 2014

"I'll buy it. Say... 10 gold enoguh? Just kidding. It is probably not sellable. If it is important to Ulfric, it must DO something, right?

valromar
July 17, 2014
"that's what i thought, so i brought it to a blacksmith, the college, i even brought it to my mother, all of whom said did nothing. The only people i haven't brought it to are the vampire lords at castle Volkihar. And i don't want to ask them."
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"that's what i thought, so i brought it to a blacksmith, the college, i even brought it to my mother, all of whom said did nothing. The only people i haven't brought it to are the vampire lords at castle Volkihar. And i don't want to ask them."

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"Well, I read about an ancient legend that said that when the High King wore the Crown, his shouting abilites were enhanced. He could shout almost as frequently as a dragon."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"Well, I read about an ancient legend that said that when the High King wore the Crown, his shouting abilites were enhanced. He could shout almost as frequently as a dragon."

valromar
July 17, 2014
"well, that's why it's useless to everyone, we have no high king. Maybe that's why Ulfric wanted it so much, he's trying to become high king. Should i give it back after we get back?"
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"well, that's why it's useless to everyone, we have no high king. Maybe that's why Ulfric wanted it so much, he's trying to become high king. Should i give it back after we get back?"

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"No! That racist son of a bitch doesn't deserve to be King! Personally, I wish to see a return of the a dragonborn line of kings. According to what the guards told me, the dragonborn is a Nord, so he is perfectly eligible for the throne of Skyrim."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"No! That racist son of a bitch doesn't deserve to be King! Personally, I wish to see a return of the a dragonborn line of kings. According to what the guards told me, the dragonborn is a Nord, so he is perfectly eligible for the throne of Skyrim."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.