valromar
July 17, 2014
"i heard that he was the one that help Ulfric defeat the imperials."
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"i heard that he was the one that help Ulfric defeat the imperials."

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"I know, but he has to open his eyes to Ulfric's cruelty. The Dark Elves in Windhelm live in abject poverty and any attacks on their kind are completely ignored. The Argonians can't even make homes within the city walls. Once, long ago, Skyrim, Morrowwind, and Black Marsh united against an Akaviri Invasion, and stayed together throughout the Alliance War." Takes a large sip of mead. "This is no way to treat former allies."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"I know, but he has to open his eyes to Ulfric's cruelty. The Dark Elves in Windhelm live in abject poverty and any attacks on their kind are completely ignored. The Argonians can't even make homes within the city walls. Once, long ago, Skyrim, Morrowwind, and Black Marsh united against an Akaviri Invasion, and stayed together throughout the Alliance War." Takes a large sip of mead. "This is no way to treat former allies."

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

Finishes off his bottle. "We all know that the trouble with the Thalmor is not over. Another war is coming, and eventually, if Skyrim is to survive, we must put aside old hatreds. Otherwise, we're doomed."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

Finishes off his bottle. "We all know that the trouble with the Thalmor is not over. Another war is coming, and eventually, if Skyrim is to survive, we must put aside old hatreds. Otherwise, we're doomed."

valromar
July 17, 2014
"yeah, i know how they feel." Norcon finishes his mead, "you want anymore?" Norcon waved over the bartender, "how much gold do you think you will need for Solsthiem, once we get there, i can't get anymore until i find some at my next victims house."
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"yeah, i know how they feel." Norcon finishes his mead, "you want anymore?" Norcon waved over the bartender, "how much gold do you think you will need for Solsthiem, once we get there, i can't get anymore until i find some at my next victims house."

valromar
July 17, 2014
"i feel it is already to late for setting aside differences, especially if Ulfric is around."
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"i feel it is already to late for setting aside differences, especially if Ulfric is around."

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"No, I keep my head clear enough  for travelling at all times. And, if Ulfric will get in the way, the Dragonborn himself will have to make a claim, before it's too late. Ulfric couldn't fight the Empire effectively without the Dragonborn's help. He is not the man to lead the peoples of Skyrim against the Dominion."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"No, I keep my head clear enough  for travelling at all times. And, if Ulfric will get in the way, the Dragonborn himself will have to make a claim, before it's too late. Ulfric couldn't fight the Empire effectively without the Dragonborn's help. He is not the man to lead the peoples of Skyrim against the Dominion."

valromar
July 17, 2014
"Also, if there was an Oblivion crisis in Skyrim, Ulfric would do nothing and have the Dragonborn take care of it."
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"Also, if there was an Oblivion crisis in Skyrim, Ulfric would do nothing and have the Dragonborn take care of it."

Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"Aye. Ulfric would be a weak king, and that is the last thing Skyrim needs. Elisif, also, would be an incompetent queen. It's obvious that her steward and, previously, General Tullius, handle things in Haafingar."

by Phelan1019
July 17, 2014

"Aye. Ulfric would be a weak king, and that is the last thing Skyrim needs. Elisif, also, would be an incompetent queen. It's obvious that her steward and, previously, General Tullius, handle things in Haafingar."

valromar
July 17, 2014
"i hope someone reasonable will come to power. We have had to many rulers who were not only cruel but racist. By the way, where is your horse?"
by valromar
July 17, 2014
"i hope someone reasonable will come to power. We have had to many rulers who were not only cruel but racist. By the way, where is your horse?"

ikaram
July 18, 2014

"Well, I'm neutral in this ruler thing. I don't like the racist Ulfric. But the Imperials ain't too good either. A good ruler is fine for me. Even if he takes care of stealin' and killin' it's my own fault I was cought." Kaj drinks half of the glass. "I don't know for Phelan, but I've had a horse once. He got stolen. I mean, it WAS a stolen horse anyway. Now, after those bandits, I have the money to buy a new one." Kaj drinks up. "But I need the money for Solstheim. I'll be right back. If I have guards on me, you never met me." Kaj leaves The Inn.

by ikaram
July 18, 2014

"Well, I'm neutral in this ruler thing. I don't like the racist Ulfric. But the Imperials ain't too good either. A good ruler is fine for me. Even if he takes care of stealin' and killin' it's my own fault I was cought." Kaj drinks half of the glass. "I don't know for Phelan, but I've had a horse once. He got stolen. I mean, it WAS a stolen horse anyway. Now, after those bandits, I have the money to buy a new one." Kaj drinks up. "But I need the money for Solstheim. I'll be right back. If I have guards on me, you never met me." Kaj leaves The Inn.

valromar
July 18, 2014
"there is a horse i want, but i have to join the dark brotherhood and i don't know how."
by valromar
July 18, 2014
"there is a horse i want, but i have to join the dark brotherhood and i don't know how."

Phelan1019
July 18, 2014

Phelan shakes his head. "Ah, so your after Shadowmere? A powerful steed, that horse. As for mine, it's tied up in my private stall at the stables. He's a smart creature."

by Phelan1019
July 18, 2014

Phelan shakes his head. "Ah, so your after Shadowmere? A powerful steed, that horse. As for mine, it's tied up in my private stall at the stables. He's a smart creature."

ikaram
July 18, 2014

(BTW Phelan, that is an awesome dragon!)

by ikaram
July 18, 2014

(BTW Phelan, that is an awesome dragon!)

Phelan1019
July 18, 2014

(IKR?)

by Phelan1019
July 18, 2014

(IKR?)

valromar
July 18, 2014
"yeah, i have always dreamt of her and her amazing power ever since i was a young lad. But as i said, i don't know how to join the dark brotherhood." (that is a cool dragon. Wat kind is it?)
by valromar
July 18, 2014
"yeah, i have always dreamt of her and her amazing power ever since i was a young lad. But as i said, i don't know how to join the dark brotherhood." (that is a cool dragon. Wat kind is it?)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.