Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  73  74  75  76 > >>  

Loniizrath
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos looks around and mutters to himself, "Where could he have hidden the bone in one of the biggest trading hubs in Tamriel?"

*You look around amd merely see a bustling trading town. A gate seperates East Dragonstar from West Dragonstar.*

Perlos decides asking about the town could help him find the bone faster. He approaches an old Redguard woman, presumably a local, and asks, "Excuse me madame, but I'm new in town, and was wondering why this city is called Dragonstar. Does it have a history involving dragons?"

by Loniizrath
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

Perlos looks around and mutters to himself, "Where could he have hidden the bone in one of the biggest trading hubs in Tamriel?"

*You look around amd merely see a bustling trading town. A gate seperates East Dragonstar from West Dragonstar.*

Perlos decides asking about the town could help him find the bone faster. He approaches an old Redguard woman, presumably a local, and asks, "Excuse me madame, but I'm new in town, and was wondering why this city is called Dragonstar. Does it have a history involving dragons?"

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok is testing his limits as a draugr, they're very low*

"Mirkrilaar, is there a way to revive yourself?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*The lady politely responds.*

"There's a statue in a fountain on the West side of the city. It depics a dragon."

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"There's a statue in a fountain on the West side of the city. It depics a dragon."

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Why do you think you are retreaving my bones? If my bones are reassembled and reunited, my soul can return to my body."

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Why do you think you are retreaving my bones? If my bones are reassembled and reunited, my soul can return to my body."

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"I mean myself, I have a soul but I can't go on like this. My body is rotting before me, all of my previous arrogance was on the assumption that I could escape this."

*Dinok sighs*

"I will fix you then find a way, if none I shall take my final rest"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

"I mean myself, I have a soul but I can't go on like this. My body is rotting before me, all of my previous arrogance was on the assumption that I could escape this."

*Dinok sighs*

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok sighs*

"Rest tonight. In the morning, you should be healed."

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok sighs*

"Rest tonight. In the morning, you should be healed."

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Dinok lies down and sleeps a restless sleep*

"No- (snore) can't- please no. I'm sorry- no"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*While you sleep, you feel life get put inside of you, and your body restores to full health.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*While you sleep, you feel life get put inside of you, and your body restores to full health.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Rolls over, scars on his back heal. He becomes quieter*

"Never- never- I will- never"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 21, 2014

*Rolls over, scars on his back heal. He becomes quieter*

"Never- never- I will- never"

Loniizrath
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"There's a statue in a fountain on the West side of the city. It depicts a dragon."

"Thank you." Perlos walks to the statue and looked for a place where a bone could be hidden.

by Loniizrath
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

"There's a statue in a fountain on the West side of the city. It depicts a dragon."

"Thank you." Perlos walks to the statue and looked for a place where a bone could be hidden.

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You see its just a regular statue. One of the sections painted on the hind-leg is slightly off colored. You also get a bad vibe, but youre not sure what it is."

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Toxikyle
Mirkrilaar
Toxikyle

*You see its just a regular statue. One of the sections painted on the hind-leg is slightly off colored. You also get a bad vibe, but youre not sure what it is."

Mul klo riik
October 21, 2014

*He enters a long hallway, dagger in one hand, staff in his right. He casts a magelight and continues onward. He reaches a circular room, adorned with a single hanging lamp. He sees some draugr. The room has two exits; forward and right.*

"One, two, three... five, I can take 'em out."

*He raises his staff and fires a bolt at one of the draugr at the far end of the room."

by Mul klo riik
October 21, 2014

*He enters a long hallway, dagger in one hand, staff in his right. He casts a magelight and continues onward. He reaches a circular room, adorned with a single hanging lamp. He sees some draugr. The room has two exits; forward and right.*

*He raises his staff and fires a bolt at one of the draugr at the far end of the room."

Mindahdeinmaar
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*He misses. The draugr starts searching for him. He looks around, but he remains hidden.

*Delves-in-books fires another arrow, hiding behind a pillar.*

by Mindahdeinmaar
October 21, 2014
Mirkrilaar

*He misses. The draugr starts searching for him. He looks around, but he remains hidden.

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Mul klo riik

*You miss. The draugr know your location and draw their swords.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Mul klo riik

*You miss. The draugr know your location and draw their swords.*

Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*He misses again. The draugr still don't know his location.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 21, 2014
Mindahdeinmaar
Mirkrilaar

*He misses again. The draugr still don't know his location.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.