A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Bone Hunt

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  73  74  75  76 > >>  

DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

*Dinok looks shocked*

"Where do I get food from? I can't hunt as I need to cook and I can't go into any town as they'll kill me. I won't die, I just need food"

*Dinok straightens up*

"I'll hold it until I get to where I need to be"

*Dinok keeps walking*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 22, 2014

*Dinok looks shocked*

"Where do I get food from? I can't hunt as I need to cook and I can't go into any town as they'll kill me. I won't die, I just need food"

*Dinok straightens up*

*Dinok keeps walking*

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok looks shocked*

*Dinok straightens up*

*Dinok keeps walking*

"Very well."

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok looks shocked*

*Dinok straightens up*

*Dinok keeps walking*

"Very well."

Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

He readies the staff for a lightning bolt, and impales the drauger with the charged weapon.

"Ag ko dii qo, dinok!"

by Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

He readies the staff for a lightning bolt, and impales the drauger with the charged weapon.

"Ag ko dii qo, dinok!"

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Ag ko dii qo, dinok!"

*The lightning shoots through the draugr and hits all the draugr. The first draugr gets killed while the rest just take damage.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Ag ko dii qo, dinok!"

*The lightning shoots through the draugr and hits all the draugr. The first draugr gets killed while the rest just take damage.*

Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

*The draugr's soul is absorbed* (should've mentioned that earlier.)

"Nu, PAH DIR!"

*Shoots another draugr.*

by Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

"Nu, PAH DIR!"

*Shoots another draugr.*

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Nu, PAH DIR!"

*Shoots another draugr.*

*You hit the other draugr. The lightning bounces off him and hits the rest. They are all severely damaged and are nealing simultaniously.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik

"Nu, PAH DIR!"

*Shoots another draugr.*

*You hit the other draugr. The lightning bounces off him and hits the rest. They are all severely damaged and are nealing simultaniously.*

Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

"Didn't expect that did you,?" he says as he sheaths his dagger. He places his left hand out palm forward and rests the tip of the spear between the thumb and index finger.

"Now I kill my own power." He allows the electricity in his hands to build up, and shoots up the rod with his right hand. As the bolt passes his left hand, it gains some of the power built up, however, he severely burns it.

"AGH!"

by Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

"Didn't expect that did you,?" he says as he sheaths his dagger. He places his left hand out palm forward and rests the tip of the spear between the thumb and index finger.

"Now I kill my own power." He allows the electricity in his hands to build up, and shoots up the rod with his right hand. As the bolt passes his left hand, it gains some of the power built up, however, he severely burns it.

"AGH!"

Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik

"AGH!"

*The electricity hits all the draugr and kills them all.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 22, 2014
Mul klo riik

"AGH!"

*The electricity hits all the draugr and kills them all.*

Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

*panting*

"That, was not what I had in mind..."

He removes the glove and inspects the wound, stinging red, He searches his bag for a potion. Finding one, he consumes it's contents, and puts the glove back on. Frustrated, he opens the book and finds the page with the illustration.

"I don't get what I did wrong? I followed the instructions."

He presses forward, deciding to practice with game rather than on the field. Because of his injury, he decides to continue with a ward in his left.

by Mul klo riik
October 22, 2014

*panting*

"That, was not what I had in mind..."

He removes the glove and inspects the wound, stinging red, He searches his bag for a potion. Finding one, he consumes it's contents, and puts the glove back on. Frustrated, he opens the book and finds the page with the illustration.

"I don't get what I did wrong? I followed the instructions."

He presses forward, deciding to practice with game rather than on the field. Because of his injury, he decides to continue with a ward in his left.

LuCyXgOdxDoVaH
October 23, 2014

"Correct"

by LuCyXgOdxDoVaH
October 23, 2014

"Correct"

DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

*Dinok keeps walking. He looks focused*

"I'm not complaining, how far left?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 23, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014
LuCyXgOdxDoVaH

"Correct"

"Give me some time to find the other two. I will return."

by Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014
LuCyXgOdxDoVaH

"Correct"

"Give me some time to find the other two. I will return."

Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Give me some time to focus my energy."

by Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Give me some time to focus my energy."

Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014

"Along your Way, you will rest. Pruzah gluus kaali."

by Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014

"Along your Way, you will rest. Pruzah gluus kaali."

Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014
LuCyXgOdxDoVaH

"Correct"

"Senchal. That is where your journey begins. When you find what you are searching for, bring it to the Labyrinth in Keizaal. The rest will know what to do."

by Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014
LuCyXgOdxDoVaH

"Correct"

"Senchal. That is where your journey begins. When you find what you are searching for, bring it to the Labyrinth in Keizaal. The rest will know what to do."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.