October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh I AM
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh I AM

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Makor! Give me somethin to do! I am at your service. And well I dont want that Bosmer lady to strangle me with my own intestines."

(Weird) 

"You will stay here, and be watched by the guards."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Makor! Give me somethin to do! I am at your service. And well I dont want that Bosmer lady to strangle me with my own intestines."

(Weird) 

"You will stay here, and be watched by the guards."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh "Oh, great! Atleast show the slightest damn bit of trust!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh "Oh, great! Atleast show the slightest damn bit of trust!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Well I do hope there alright" said Draconus still at the longhouse retuning to his studies

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Well I do hope there alright" said Draconus still at the longhouse retuning to his studies

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

NIGHT: MAKOR'S HOME

Gilda closed the door, leaving the baby near the window exposed to the night sky.

Paalus climbed the wall using a special tool (like in the Tomb Raider reboot) and listened and scouted the place. He found that the baby was near the window on the side.

Paalus climbed in, putting away the tool. He then put on soft, fur gloves. He gently wrapped the baby in its blanket and kept it warm. He quietly hummed in a soft, feminine voice to keep the baby asleep and calm. Paalus tied a rope to inside the room and threw it out. He rappeled out of the window and sneaked away perfectly.

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

NIGHT: MAKOR'S HOME

Gilda closed the door, leaving the baby near the window exposed to the night sky.

Paalus climbed the wall using a special tool (like in the Tomb Raider reboot) and listened and scouted the place. He found that the baby was near the window on the side.

Paalus climbed in, putting away the tool. He then put on soft, fur gloves. He gently wrapped the baby in its blanket and kept it warm. He quietly hummed in a soft, feminine voice to keep the baby asleep and calm. Paalus tied a rope to inside the room and threw it out. He rappeled out of the window and sneaked away perfectly.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Where do you think your going?" said Draconus outside

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Where do you think your going?" said Draconus outside

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
When the guards werent looking, Kaarthar slipped away to look around and heard the faintest creak in Makor's home, so he went to check it out, and the baby was gone.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
When the guards werent looking, Kaarthar slipped away to look around and heard the faintest creak in Makor's home, so he went to check it out, and the baby was gone.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

NEXT DAY 

Makor wakes up and sees that Gilda isn't in bed "Gilda?" Makor walks out as she sobs "What in Obilivion?" 

"Mogrul, is gone." Gilda starts sobbing as Makor puts on his armor "MOGRUL!" Makor yells "I will not stop, until he is found. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

NEXT DAY 

Makor wakes up and sees that Gilda isn't in bed "Gilda?" Makor walks out as she sobs "What in Obilivion?" 

"Mogrul, is gone." Gilda starts sobbing as Makor puts on his armor "MOGRUL!" Makor yells "I will not stop, until he is found. 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"FALIN! DRACONUS! SOMEONE! GET IN HERE"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"FALIN! DRACONUS! SOMEONE! GET IN HERE"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

Draconus was chasing Paalus "Get back here!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(he's gone, he escaped in the night, no one knows, yet) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I'll kill you!" said Draconus following Paalus and sending blasts of magick at him but missing

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I'll kill you!" said Draconus following Paalus and sending blasts of magick at him but missing

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(While in the background . . . Darude Sandstorm plays. Oh . . . erm . . . shorry. *hangs head*)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(While in the background . . . Darude Sandstorm plays. Oh . . . erm . . . shorry. *hangs head*)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I got a plan I'm gonna chase him but even tually he slips away and I apparate back)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I got a plan I'm gonna chase him but even tually he slips away and I apparate back)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(he's gone in the night, it's the morning, it's been like 7 hours) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(he's gone in the night, it's the morning, it's been like 7 hours) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.