Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  72  73  74  75 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
M(Yol I posted before you did, I found it out first.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(yeah, and?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(yeah, and?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Dammit lost him" said Draconus apparating back to the longhouse where everyone was "He got away dammit and it's my fault I couldn't catch him" He clenched his hands into fists

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Dammit lost him" said Draconus apparating back to the longhouse where everyone was "He got away dammit and it's my fault I couldn't catch him" He clenched his hands into fists

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (dat means we follow from there, you cant just skip.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He immediately jumps out of bed, gathering his equipment and shouting out orders in Cyrodillic for the Praetorians to guard the ROyal Family and the Immortals, and the Cohortes Urbanae to patrol the city and enact a martial law. He then personally goes to the Baroth Longhouse with the Thirteen Captains and fifty Ironclads, having them spread out and forming a perimeter as he bursts inside.

"What's the situation, Makor?!"

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He immediately jumps out of bed, gathering his equipment and shouting out orders in Cyrodillic for the Praetorians to guard the ROyal Family and the Immortals, and the Cohortes Urbanae to patrol the city and enact a martial law. He then personally goes to the Baroth Longhouse with the Thirteen Captains and fifty Ironclads, having them spread out and forming a perimeter as he bursts inside.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(why not?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(why not?) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Draconus I'm so glad your here! Makors child was kidnapped!"
Darude-Sandstorm
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Draconus I'm so glad your here! Makors child was kidnapped!"

Darude-Sandstorm

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (datz mean)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (datz mean)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor stands "Someone took Mogrul, they'll pay for this, find the best hunters." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

Makor stands "Someone took Mogrul, they'll pay for this, find the best hunters." 

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Draconus I'm so glad your here! Makors child was kidnapped!" Darude-Sandstorm

(-_-)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Draconus I'm so glad your here! Makors child was kidnapped!" Darude-Sandstorm

(-_-)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I-I'm sorry he was to quick"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"I-I'm sorry he was to quick"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz"Who is he?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz"Who is he?"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@StrunLokSingh oh, sorry. *hangs struns head*
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@StrunLokSingh oh, sorry. *hangs struns head*

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

They hid in the forest. Paalus diced meat and fed it to Mogrul, a few at a time. Somehow, the little thing stayed calm throughout the whole thing. Tomorrow, he'll be with the Friend (what Paalus calls the mysterious person), and I'll be rich. This'll be my last time in Orsinium.

He fed Mogrul some water and rowed him to sleep. He then walked carefully, making sure not to disburb it. Don't want anyone to hear us. 

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

They hid in the forest. Paalus diced meat and fed it to Mogrul, a few at a time. Somehow, the little thing stayed calm throughout the whole thing. Tomorrow, he'll be with the Friend (what Paalus calls the mysterious person), and I'll be rich. This'll be my last time in Orsinium.

He fed Mogrul some water and rowed him to sleep. He then walked carefully, making sure not to disburb it. Don't want anyone to hear us. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@Veyd Sahvoz"Who is he?"

"I-I don't know"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
@Veyd Sahvoz"Who is he?"

"I-I don't know"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.