YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz at those words, Kaarthar collasped to the floor...
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(no one freakin' knows doe!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(no one freakin' knows doe!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(No scratch that I fixed it)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(No scratch that I fixed it)

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Then-then... How do we..."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Then-then... How do we..."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

"Paalus?! The bastard! Makor, I'll assemble the Wolves immediately and have them follow him!" He then relays that to one of his Captains, who replies with 'Salve, Legatus!' before running off in the direction of the Military District.

(NO ONE KNOWS DOE!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

"Paalus?! The bastard! Makor, I'll assemble the Wolves immediately and have them follow him!" He then relays that to one of his Captains, who replies with 'Salve, Legatus!' before running off in the direction of the Military District.

(NO ONE KNOWS DOE!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(I SAID SCRATCH IT I DIDN'T SAY THAT I FIXED IT DELETE THESE POSTS)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(I SAID SCRATCH IT I DIDN'T SAY THAT I FIXED IT DELETE THESE POSTS)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Didn't mean it in a bad way just let's restart that) "The man was masked I chased him but he got away before I could get him...DAMMIT"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Didn't mean it in a bad way just let's restart that) "The man was masked I chased him but he got away before I could get him...DAMMIT"

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

Paalus walked up to the mansion. Soldiers were now outside. They glanced at Paalus and opened the doors. As he walked in, the baby started crying. Paalus entered the office. There was a crib next to the Friend's desk.

"Here's Mogrul." Mogrul cried and cried.

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

Paalus walked up to the mansion. Soldiers were now outside. They glanced at Paalus and opened the doors. As he walked in, the baby started crying. Paalus entered the office. There was a crib next to the Friend's desk.

"Here's Mogrul." Mogrul cried and cried.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"Good." Dushna hands the money "If you even whisper this to a soul, I will kill you myself." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"Good." Dushna hands the money "If you even whisper this to a soul, I will kill you myself." 

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Tiberius then gestures to one of his Captains. "Assemble the Wolves, have them hunt the kidnapper down, NOW."

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Tiberius then gestures to one of his Captains. "Assemble the Wolves, have them hunt the kidnapper down, NOW."

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

I'm sorry, Makor.

He left the mansion. I'll head for Whiterun. Easy to hide there.

(The rest of the money will be delivered; there's way too much gold to carry at once.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

I'm sorry, Makor.

He left the mansion. I'll head for Whiterun. Easy to hide there.

(The rest of the money will be delivered; there's way too much gold to carry at once.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin at Tiberius, "I'll help with tracking. Especially since Morgul will have such a familiar scent so thick on him."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin at Tiberius, "I'll help with tracking. Especially since Morgul will have such a familiar scent so thick on him."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
I send a pigeon to track Paalus.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
I send a pigeon to track Paalus.
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.