Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Introductions

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30 > >>  

Zinrahzul
March 11, 2018
@Mannalos Pruzah grind! There's my Dovahzul! Welcome!
by Zinrahzul
March 11, 2018
@Mannalos Pruzah grind! There's my Dovahzul! Welcome!

Hahdremro
March 12, 2018
Mannalos

I trust this is a place where I can finally, truly, hone my nerdic (See what I did there? Nordic? No?) ambitions. Thank you!

Daar mey-rot los ney onik ahrk vokul. This terrible pun alone is reason for me to welcome you with open arms, fahdoni. You're going to fit in just fine with us here! Pruzah grind!

by Hahdremro
March 12, 2018
Mannalos

I trust this is a place where I can finally, truly, hone my nerdic (See what I did there? Nordic? No?) ambitions. Thank you!

Daar mey-rot los ney onik ahrk vokul. This terrible pun alone is reason for me to welcome you with open arms, fahdoni. You're going to fit in just fine with us here! Pruzah grind!

ArgonianMudcrab
March 12, 2018

Yo i'm just here to learn a different language so i can say that i know foreign tongue and not be lying. Also because this seems like a nice community to be apart of.

EDIT: I din't think about it, but i guess i should state my OC for ElderScrolls.

Name: La'zaar

Race: Argonian

Class: Templar

Abilities: about 230 stamina, 400 Health, 350 Magicka.

Backstory: in early days of the 1st era, After coming to the conclusion that history should be recorded, the Hist used their power to create an immortal (not indestructable) being to keep track of the events of Tamriel. So they used an Argonian to embody the spirit. If the un-aging body were to be destroyed, The spirit & body would reappear at the nearest hist tree.

so basically, he's an un-aging Argonian that keeps records of Tamriel's history. He's not unkillable, but he is highly skilled at dodging, blocking and escaping. As well as being REAL handy with a sword & shield.

by ArgonianMudcrab
March 12, 2018

Yo i'm just here to learn a different language so i can say that i know foreign tongue and not be lying. Also because this seems like a nice community to be apart of.

EDIT: I din't think about it, but i guess i should state my OC for ElderScrolls.

Name: La'zaar

Race: Argonian

Class: Templar

Abilities: about 230 stamina, 400 Health, 350 Magicka.

Backstory: in early days of the 1st era, After coming to the conclusion that history should be recorded, the Hist used their power to create an immortal (not indestructable) being to keep track of the events of Tamriel. So they used an Argonian to embody the spirit. If the un-aging body were to be destroyed, The spirit & body would reappear at the nearest hist tree.

so basically, he's an un-aging Argonian that keeps records of Tamriel's history. He's not unkillable, but he is highly skilled at dodging, blocking and escaping. As well as being REAL handy with a sword & shield.

Liis
Administrator
March 12, 2018
@ArgonianMudcrab,

Unless you live in the USA, then it's not so foreign.
by Liis
March 12, 2018
@ArgonianMudcrab,

Unless you live in the USA, then it's not so foreign.

Mannalos
March 22, 2018
Hahdremro

Terrible? Now come on, I was quite proud of that...

by Mannalos
March 22, 2018
Hahdremro

Hahdremro
March 23, 2018
Mannalos

Terribly good, I mean. Of course. Good enough that I might use it some time, at least.

by Hahdremro
March 23, 2018
Mannalos

Terribly good, I mean. Of course. Good enough that I might use it some time, at least.

Saviik9
April 26, 2018

Howdy! I'm Saviik9 honestly I've had another account but I forgot my passward so I just made a new account.

by Saviik9
April 26, 2018

Howdy! I'm Saviik9 honestly I've had another account but I forgot my passward so I just made a new account.

Okaazahkrin
April 28, 2018

Hi! I'm Okaazahkrin. Nice to meet everyone!

by Okaazahkrin
April 28, 2018

Hi! I'm Okaazahkrin. Nice to meet everyone!

Mulwahhah
May 10, 2018

Hi I'm the hero of kva I'm a major tes fan I also play games like counter strike global offensive and fallout. Also my name is meant to be the hero of kvatch 

by Mulwahhah
May 10, 2018

Hi I'm the hero of kva I'm a major tes fan I also play games like counter strike global offensive and fallout. Also my name is meant to be the hero of kvatch 

Jerion
July 12, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am Jerion and as my friends would tell you (If any were interested in this) I have been using this site for a long time and have been casually learning Dovahzul, I never really considered that I could make an account for this site and thus only recently made one. I am going to be writing a Skyrim SI so I will be using this site more than ever before, for I will try to get closer to understanding Dovahzul in that story too.

I also have a question, is there somewhere I can download a PDF of the dictionary?

Nice to meet you all and I hope you have a great time, Jerion Kràl!

by Jerion
July 12, 2018

Hello everyone,

I am Jerion and as my friends would tell you (If any were interested in this) I have been using this site for a long time and have been casually learning Dovahzul, I never really considered that I could make an account for this site and thus only recently made one. I am going to be writing a Skyrim SI so I will be using this site more than ever before, for I will try to get closer to understanding Dovahzul in that story too.

I also have a question, is there somewhere I can download a PDF of the dictionary?

Ruvgein
July 12, 2018
Jerion

Hello everyone,

Welcome!  I hope to see you about! 

Here's a direct link to the Dictionary PDF:  Click here

And here's a PDF of the alphabet:  Click here

by Ruvgein
July 12, 2018
Jerion

Hello everyone,

Jerion
July 12, 2018
Ruvgein

Thank you so much, now I won't have to put my fanfiction writing on hold because I won't have any connection to the internet for the weeks that I will be going on vacation.

by Jerion
July 12, 2018
Ruvgein

Thank you so much, now I won't have to put my fanfiction writing on hold because I won't have any connection to the internet for the weeks that I will be going on vacation.

Johnnar
August 12, 2018
Johnnar, average person, southern California native, major gamer, reader of manga,aspiring writer and big ES fan.
I played the bejeesus out of Oblivion and Skyrim ,most prideful memory was hitting the midnight launch of Skyrim, AND, being the first one at the launch to get a copy. Of course took me an hour to bike home (90% Or the rltrip was uphill routes)
by Johnnar
August 12, 2018
Johnnar, average person, southern California native, major gamer, reader of manga,aspiring writer and big ES fan.

I played the bejeesus out of Oblivion and Skyrim ,most prideful memory was hitting the midnight launch of Skyrim, AND, being the first one at the launch to get a copy. Of course took me an hour to bike home (90% Or the rltrip was uphill routes)

Felbah
August 13, 2018

Hello I am Felbah, You can just call me Bah, I am a dovahzul singer and I have already posted a song on the Hearth titled Fin Dovahkiin Bo. which is a cannon song inside skyrim translated into Dovahzul, I am a pianist and a youtuber doing videos on skyrim and many other game series. It is a pleasure to work with you guys!

by Felbah
August 13, 2018

Hello I am Felbah, You can just call me Bah, I am a dovahzul singer and I have already posted a song on the Hearth titled Fin Dovahkiin Bo. which is a cannon song inside skyrim translated into Dovahzul, I am a pianist and a youtuber doing videos on skyrim and many other game series. It is a pleasure to work with you guys!

[deleted]
September 6, 2018

Hullo! I'm Kuljerhaal (or Kul if you wanna keep it short.) *clicks tongue,* Where to start...ooh, I know! I am a HUGE fan of the Elder Scrolls and have been playing since Oblivion. When Skyrim came out I always thought that it was the greatest thing humanity has ever created. Well, okay, technically agriculture was because then we wouldn't actually HAVE Skyrim, but...w-whatever, it's fine.

I'm currently working on getting a D&D Character Sheet together for a club for my school, so that's...pretty cool. Ooh, what if I made a campaign using Dovahzul? There's a thought...anywho, other than games I'm a big fan of learning new languages, especially games that I've been in love with since my childhood. I really hope to expand my knowledge with the Dovahzul and make all my friends mad because they can't understand me!

[Kuljerh1l]

by [deleted]
September 6, 2018

Hullo! I'm Kuljerhaal (or Kul if you wanna keep it short.) *clicks tongue,* Where to start...ooh, I know! I am a HUGE fan of the Elder Scrolls and have been playing since Oblivion. When Skyrim came out I always thought that it was the greatest thing humanity has ever created. Well, okay, technically agriculture was because then we wouldn't actually HAVE Skyrim, but...w-whatever, it's fine.

I'm currently working on getting a D&D Character Sheet together for a club for my school, so that's...pretty cool. Ooh, what if I made a campaign using Dovahzul? There's a thought...anywho, other than games I'm a big fan of learning new languages, especially games that I've been in love with since my childhood. I really hope to expand my knowledge with the Dovahzul and make all my friends mad because they can't understand me!

[Kuljerh1l]

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.