Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  31  32  33  34 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

(plus he was in Berserker rage so...)

"I'm gonna rip your throat through your arse when I'm done with you!" Makor once again charges at Khadba and throws a punch with all his might (which is a lot, that should do some damage) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

"I'm gonna rip your throat through your arse when I'm done with you!" Makor once again charges at Khadba and throws a punch with all his might (which is a lot, that should do some damage) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(I don't think any of us are Immortals in this thread . . .)

(No we are not. Sauriil is the first Immortal, and if he isn't an Immortal, no one is.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(No we are not. Sauriil is the first Immortal, and if he isn't an Immortal, no one is.)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(hahaa.. yes, I agree. It defeats the purpose. )

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(hahaa.. yes, I agree. It defeats the purpose. )

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(sorry yol. I don't mean to be an asshole. I just realized I might sound like one)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(sorry yol. I don't mean to be an asshole. I just realized I might sound like one)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Well, you are rejecting all attacks and making all of your's do the damage. So yeah, your realized just on time. {Yol has anger issues. His rage can be activated by the most trivial of things. Just some food for thought.})

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Well, you are rejecting all attacks and making all of your's do the damage. So yeah, your realized just on time. {Yol has anger issues. His rage can be activated by the most trivial of things. Just some food for thought.})

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( i haven't rejected all attacks. I just want someone to do something that wouldn't potentially kill a character in one move. that sucks storywise. you can't kill someone before the fight has gone on for a while. It ruins a good story)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( i haven't rejected all attacks. I just want someone to do something that wouldn't potentially kill a character in one move. that sucks storywise. you can't kill someone before the fight has gone on for a while. It ruins a good story)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Okay. But death always makes a story good! Especially the gory, bloody and just flat out disgusting kind. Will there be any of those kinds of deaths? Please do so!)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Okay. But death always makes a story good! Especially the gory, bloody and just flat out disgusting kind. Will there be any of those kinds of deaths? Please do so!)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba's head hits the wall from the force of Makor's punch. He throws a clumsy swing at Makor with his shiv.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba's head hits the wall from the force of Makor's punch. He throws a clumsy swing at Makor with his shiv.

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Sauriil grips his forehead tightly, 'In the name of Auri-El!'

(I guess all Sauriil will do is complain about how redundant this is. :)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Sauriil grips his forehead tightly, 'In the name of Auri-El!'

(I guess all Sauriil will do is complain about how redundant this is. :)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(im plannning on it. Note that pierelle wants khadba's HEAD only. and I could have you killed in a realy gory way if you want. ;) lol. i'm guessing you don't want to die.. )

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(im plannning on it. Note that pierelle wants khadba's HEAD only. and I could have you killed in a realy gory way if you want. ;) lol. i'm guessing you don't want to die.. )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Hesitating slightly, Falin slowly circled around the fight.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Hesitating slightly, Falin slowly circled around the fight.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Hadar jumped on khadba doing a full nelson :D and yelled "HURRY makor! stab him!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Hadar jumped on khadba doing a full nelson :D and yelled "HURRY makor! stab him!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor gets stabbed in the chest as he yells (not in pain, but a blood rage, something like this LINK, skip to around 2: 20, the noise da warrior dude makes when he gets stabbed :D) 

(reaction, to the stab)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor gets stabbed in the chest as he yells (not in pain, but a blood rage, something like this LINK, skip to around 2: 20, the noise da warrior dude makes when he gets stabbed :D) 

(reaction, to the stab)

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(You sent an image. Quite the blood rage.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(You sent an image. Quite the blood rage.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.