Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(How about leave the fractured skull. Broken jaw seems logical. Huh. I suddenly became a Vulcan. At least I'm not a Red Shirt, am I right? *Badum Tss*)

(i agree)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(How about leave the fractured skull. Broken jaw seems logical. Huh. I suddenly became a Vulcan. At least I'm not a Red Shirt, am I right? *Badum Tss*)

(i agree)

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I look at that as well, realism in things just because it's a freakin fantasy people can't wear giant armor and carry around a big-ass hammer, and woman don't fight half-naked, I mean come on!) 

(honestly i don't understand your point. and since when are the elder scrolls games super realistic?)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(I look at that as well, realism in things just because it's a freakin fantasy people can't wear giant armor and carry around a big-ass hammer, and woman don't fight half-naked, I mean come on!) 

(honestly i don't understand your point. and since when are the elder scrolls games super realistic?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(it is and it isn't, take God of War, have you seen Kratos's weapon, in Skyrim the biggest weapon you can get is probably Volendrung, not counting the console commands) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(it is and it isn't, take God of War, have you seen Kratos's weapon, in Skyrim the biggest weapon you can get is probably Volendrung, not counting the console commands) 

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Yol is addicted to being "realistic." He wishes everything, even fantasies, to be as realistic as possible. To me it is just impossible to deal with, as a mage.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(Yol is addicted to being "realistic." He wishes everything, even fantasies, to be as realistic as possible. To me it is just impossible to deal with, as a mage.)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Bruh. Doesn't matter!)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Bruh. Doesn't matter!)

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(you can get lydia to carry around a giants club.. without modding. also eating cheese heals you from an arrow wound?..  but i get your point, even though we weren't talking about massive weapons)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(you can get lydia to carry around a giants club.. without modding. also eating cheese heals you from an arrow wound?..  but i get your point, even though we weren't talking about massive weapons)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(that's an exploit) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(that's an exploit) 

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

( and yol I really love that you are a fan of realism. so am I. sometimes in a magical world, however, you have to allow certain strange things.)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

( and yol I really love that you are a fan of realism. so am I. sometimes in a magical world, however, you have to allow certain strange things.)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(that's an exploit) 

(We get the bloody point! May we get back to the RP? Or are you going to continue complaining?)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(that's an exploit) 

(We get the bloody point! May we get back to the RP? Or are you going to continue complaining?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(if you wish to disucss dis, go on "Elder Scrolls Discussion", I made a thread called "Skyrim Concepts That Don't Make Sense") 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(if you wish to disucss dis, go on "Elder Scrolls Discussion", I made a thread called "Skyrim Concepts That Don't Make Sense") 

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Atk5avCKAg (link to a video explaining how to have lydia get a giants club. also it only works with this club i think)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Atk5avCKAg (link to a video explaining how to have lydia get a giants club. also it only works with this club i think)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

(Back. To. RP.)

Sauriil stood up and examined all of them. 'Hm. Well, it appears that this one must die. Since everyone despises him, how about stoning?'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

(Back. To. RP.)

Sauriil stood up and examined all of them. 'Hm. Well, it appears that this one must die. Since everyone despises him, how about stoning?'

grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

( im waiting for makor to react to the shiv in his bicep)

by grimlaarkin
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

LINK

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

LINK

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(the fight is over doe, why would he stab him? :p) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
grimlaarkin

(the fight is over doe, why would he stab him? :p) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.