Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"have fun I'll be keeping an eye on you"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015
"have fun I'll be keeping an eye on you"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"I'm still judging your trustworthiness." Falin said flatly, "The cost from the Wild Hunt that was needed to push your little campaign out of the Green will be felt for generations."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"I'm still judging your trustworthiness." Falin said flatly, "The cost from the Wild Hunt that was needed to push your little campaign out of the Green will be felt for generations."

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

Paalus hurried to find a lake. Once he found one, he took a bath to clean his scent. Good. The scent faded. As long as whoever might track me doesn't come close, I'll be fine. Can't say the same for that guy back in Valenwood. Caves have a very distinct smell.

Paalus put his clothes back on continued on.

(Falin and the wolves can only smell Mogrul on Paalus in close range; like say 25 meters.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

Paalus hurried to find a lake. Once he found one, he took a bath to clean his scent. Good. The scent faded. As long as whoever might track me doesn't come close, I'll be fine. Can't say the same for that guy back in Valenwood. Caves have a very distinct smell.

(Falin and the wolves can only smell Mogrul on Paalus in close range; like say 25 meters.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
When the pigeon found Paalus, Kaarthar ran up to Paalus and tackled him.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
When the pigeon found Paalus, Kaarthar ran up to Paalus and tackled him.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

( The Wolves are a group of Slave and Criminal hunters who track down enemies with the skill of Bosmer hunters, using wolves to help them as well. )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
epic AKH

( The Wolves are a group of Slave and Criminal hunters who track down enemies with the skill of Bosmer hunters, using wolves to help them as well. )

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

(The pigeon couldn't track Paalus from several miles away. Paalus washed MOST of the scent away.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

(The pigeon couldn't track Paalus from several miles away. Paalus washed MOST of the scent away.)

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"My campai-- Oh... right. Forgive me, about that. My lust for revenge against the Altmer drove me mad..."

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"My campai-- Oh... right. Forgive me, about that. My lust for revenge against the Altmer drove me mad..."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@epic AKH (JUST LET ME HAVE THIS PLEASE IM NOT GONNA MOIDLE YOU)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@epic AKH (JUST LET ME HAVE THIS PLEASE IM NOT GONNA MOIDLE YOU)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin shook her head. "We're wasting time. The trail will go cold quickly." She pulled her thin cloak on and moved to the door.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

Falin shook her head. "We're wasting time. The trail will go cold quickly." She pulled her thin cloak on and moved to the door.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He nods to her, placing his helmet on as he heads out with the Wolves and her, leaving Captain Aquillius in charge. Tiberius then whistles, his mount revealing itself to be... a direwolf?

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

He nods to her, placing his helmet on as he heads out with the Wolves and her, leaving Captain Aquillius in charge. Tiberius then whistles, his mount revealing itself to be... a direwolf?

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

(You should be patient and let the hunt happen! You're hunting after a professional. It won't be easy.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

(You should be patient and let the hunt happen! You're hunting after a professional. It won't be easy.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
@epic AKH FIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEEE
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(dude just chill, it's not Paalus and Kaarthar are like worst enemies) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(dude just chill, it's not Paalus and Kaarthar are like worst enemies) 

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

( Its called *Rainbow hands over head, Spongebod-style* Story Development )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

( Its called *Rainbow hands over head, Spongebod-style* Story Development )

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.