"Go then."

by Mirkrilaar
October 23, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"I'm near evermor, not far"

"Go then."

Mul klo riik
October 23, 2014

*He continues forward and finds a large, rectangular room, sensing... something. A coffin lies in the center of the room, he approches the coffin. There is an inscription.

HET NOK M7 KRIL 1R

W4 DU

KR3 N1L TUZZE

"Here lies Mirkrilaar, slave to the destroyed. Killed by blades. Unslaad krosis. Time to awaken."

*He reaches out to the coffin, the gyro begins to spin mad. Touching the stone slab, a power from the name is immediately absorbed by the red crystal, and it settles. Shocked by the sudden rush of magika, he stumbles backward. The tomb opens, and out comes a hideous abomination. A draugr, in Akaviri armour, with two blades' swords.* 

"Wunduniik oblaan het!"

The draugr shouts an unrelenting force, knocking Elrond accross the room. He picks up his staff and fires, trading his ward.

by Mul klo riik
October 23, 2014

*He continues forward and finds a large, rectangular room, sensing... something. A coffin lies in the center of the room, he approches the coffin. There is an inscription.

HET NOK M7 KRIL 1R

W4 DU

KR3 N1L TUZZE

"Here lies Mirkrilaar, slave to the destroyed. Killed by blades. Unslaad krosis. Time to awaken."

*He reaches out to the coffin, the gyro begins to spin mad. Touching the stone slab, a power from the name is immediately absorbed by the red crystal, and it settles. Shocked by the sudden rush of magika, he stumbles backward. The tomb opens, and out comes a hideous abomination. A draugr, in Akaviri armour, with two blades' swords.* 

"Wunduniik oblaan het!"

The draugr shouts an unrelenting force, knocking Elrond accross the room. He picks up his staff and fires, trading his ward.

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Mul klo riik

HET NOK M7 KRIL 1R

1R W4 DU

KR3 N1L TUZZE

"Wunduniik oblaan het!"

*The lightning hits the draugr. He barely flinches. He rushes at you with the dual wielded swords drawn and does a spin attack. He hits you. Youre bleeding from the abdomen with three cuts.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
Mul klo riik

HET NOK M7 KRIL 1R

1R W4 DU

KR3 N1L TUZZE

"Wunduniik oblaan het!"

*The lightning hits the draugr. He barely flinches. He rushes at you with the dual wielded swords drawn and does a spin attack. He hits you. Youre bleeding from the abdomen with three cuts.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok nears wayrest, he looks at the city*

"Finally"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

"Finally"

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Finally"

*You see a bustling port city. The Fighter's Guilds presence is strong here. There's a port with a few ships docked there.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Finally"

*You see a bustling port city. The Fighter's Guilds presence is strong here. There's a port with a few ships docked there.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok walks over to a tough looking man*

"Is there any dragon-ish stuff here?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs.*

"Nah, not really. Although I did hear someone down at the docks talking about a bone they found. Thats all I know."

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He shrugs.*

"Nah, not really. Although I did hear someone down at the docks talking about a bone they found. Thats all I know."

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

"Thanks"

*Dinok makes his way down to the docks and uses the slow time shout so he can listen in on conversations*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

"Thanks"

*Dinok makes his way down to the docks and uses the slow time shout so he can listen in on conversations*

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Thanks"

*Two people are talking to each other. One is the ship captain, the other is a sailor.*

Sailor: "I dont see why transporting this one bone is such a big deal to them!"

Captain: "I dont know either. But whatever the reason, they're paying us a large sum to get this to Cyrodiil."

Sailor: "Whatever this is, it must be important to them."

Captain:"Agreed. But why is none of our buisness. Come on, lets get back to work."

*They go back to loading cargo on the ship.  A third person stands by the ship. He is wearing normal civillian clothes and is armed with a katana.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Thanks"

*Two people are talking to each other. One is the ship captain, the other is a sailor.*

Sailor: "I dont see why transporting this one bone is such a big deal to them!"

Captain: "I dont know either. But whatever the reason, they're paying us a large sum to get this to Cyrodiil."

Sailor: "Whatever this is, it must be important to them."

Captain:"Agreed. But why is none of our buisness. Come on, lets get back to work."

*They go back to loading cargo on the ship.  A third person stands by the ship. He is wearing normal civillian clothes and is armed with a katana.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok unfreezes time and goes up to the captain. He grabs him and asks him some questions.*

"Where is the bone? Who wants it? You want your teeth? Well I want these answers!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok unfreezes time and goes up to the captain. He grabs him and asks him some questions.*

"Where is the bone? Who wants it? You want your teeth? Well I want these answers!"

Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He looks at you scared.*

"..I...I dont know. They never said who they were or why they want it, I swear! Its in the lower decks if you want it. We already got paid! take it, its yours!"

*The man armed with the katana looks at you suspiciously.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 24, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*He looks at you scared.*

"..I...I dont know. They never said who they were or why they want it, I swear! Its in the lower decks if you want it. We already got paid! take it, its yours!"

*The man armed with the katana looks at you suspiciously.*

DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok let's go and looks ashamed*

"Sorry, and thanks, can I go to cyrodil on your ship?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 24, 2014

*Dinok let's go and looks ashamed*

"Sorry, and thanks, can I go to cyrodil on your ship?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.