Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

(That video seems to sum it up pretty well)

Fang slowly nodded, obviously unconvinced and still concerned.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

(That video seems to sum it up pretty well)

Fang slowly nodded, obviously unconvinced and still concerned.

Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"I think my friends should be able... huh?" asked GG, noticing that you had passed out.

(Posting that, time-wise, before the guard knockout. Now we're where we are now.)

by Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"I think my friends should be able... huh?" asked GG, noticing that you had passed out.

(Posting that, time-wise, before the guard knockout. Now we're where we are now.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

"Though if you are ever in need of anything, your highness, I am at your disposal."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 16, 2015

"Though if you are ever in need of anything, your highness, I am at your disposal."

Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"Oh...Kay," said GG. *I get a piece of paper and write:*

"To Cloud Chaser,

I am leaving to go get my friends, the Elements of Harmony. I have a feeling they should be able to help.

From Golden Glow"

*I leave the room, and the castle, and fly away. I use teleportation to get to Ponyville quicker, and when I get there, I quickly notice that Twi's lights are on.*

"Odd," I think to myself, going to the castle for a closer look.

by Grolahmul
October 16, 2015

"Oh...Kay," said GG. *I get a piece of paper and write:*

"To Cloud Chaser,

I am leaving to go get my friends, the Elements of Harmony. I have a feeling they should be able to help.

From Golden Glow"

*I leave the room, and the castle, and fly away. I use teleportation to get to Ponyville quicker, and when I get there, I quickly notice that Twi's lights are on.*

"Odd," I think to myself, going to the castle for a closer look.

Spyro
October 16, 2015

Traces of a black mist are seen leaving the castle, and as soon as it left the castle, the mist blended in with the night, disapering from the area.

by Spyro
October 16, 2015

Traces of a black mist are seen leaving the castle, and as soon as it left the castle, the mist blended in with the night, disapering from the area.

Vulondovah21
October 18, 2015

**Arkansas looks around to realize he has been left standing in a hallway, outside a superior's office alone.

"Ummmmm, hopefully I did not miss some detail..."

by Vulondovah21
October 18, 2015

**Arkansas looks around to realize he has been left standing in a hallway, outside a superior's office alone.

"Ummmmm, hopefully I did not miss some detail..."

Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

"This isn't good," said GG, flying to the window, only to see that Twilight's guards are fighting each other.

(Ahkrin, that's your cue. Remember, you control Twi, RD, and AJ, and I control the other 3.)

by Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

"This isn't good," said GG, flying to the window, only to see that Twilight's guards are fighting each other.

(Ahkrin, that's your cue. Remember, you control Twi, RD, and AJ, and I control the other 3.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Twlight looked around, panicked. She had been studying in her library getting ready for their next venture out into the world. Until the peaceful night was shattered by the sounds of yelling and the clash of metal.

Why are they fighting each other!?

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Twlight looked around, panicked. She had been studying in her library getting ready for their next venture out into the world. Until the peaceful night was shattered by the sounds of yelling and the clash of metal.

Why are they fighting each other!?

Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

*I use my magic to open the window, and fly in. I see Twilight, and fly over*
"Twilight, I know what's causing your guards to do this," said GG, "Look at their eyes. They're asleep. We gotta wake them up!"

by Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

*I use my magic to open the window, and fly in. I see Twilight, and fly over*
"Twilight, I know what's causing your guards to do this," said GG, "Look at their eyes. They're asleep. We gotta wake them up!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

"Asleep?" The young alicorn studied the fighting guards more closely. "We can't waste too much time then."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

"Asleep?" The young alicorn studied the fighting guards more closely. "We can't waste too much time then."

Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

*I fly over to the nearest guard, and do something that would normally wake anypony up: I kick them with my forehoof in the face. It doesn't work, however.*

"It didn't work!" exclaimed GG, "I tried a kick with my forehoof to the face, no dice!"

by Grolahmul
October 18, 2015

*I fly over to the nearest guard, and do something that would normally wake anypony up: I kick them with my forehoof in the face. It doesn't work, however.*

"It didn't work!" exclaimed GG, "I tried a kick with my forehoof to the face, no dice!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

(Wait, I thought you were a unicorn?)

Twilight glanced around. "Um . . . uh . . . I don't know any spells for waking somepony up."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

Twilight glanced around. "Um . . . uh . . . I don't know any spells for waking somepony up."

Grolahmul
October 18, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Why am I a Prince, then?)

"I think I might. Rainbow and Pinkie taught me this. You have a bucket, and some cold water? I mean, REAL cold," responded GG.

by Grolahmul
October 18, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Why am I a Prince, then?)

"I think I might. Rainbow and Pinkie taught me this. You have a bucket, and some cold water? I mean, REAL cold," responded GG.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

(Well I mean there are two other princes and their unicorns. Not that you can't be an anlicorn, I just thought your intro listed you as unicorn)

"Well, umm," Twilight teleported to another part of her castle, reappearing a few moments later with a bucket of ice water.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 18, 2015

(Well I mean there are two other princes and their unicorns. Not that you can't be an anlicorn, I just thought your intro listed you as unicorn)

"Well, umm," Twilight teleported to another part of her castle, reappearing a few moments later with a bucket of ice water.

Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

Suddenly, Hidden Eagle leaps back down from... somewhere. He fixes his hood before he lowers it, casting Twilight a suave smirk before turning to the others.

"Sorry I was gone... I uh.. had a, um... contract."

by Lokonikah
October 18, 2015

Suddenly, Hidden Eagle leaps back down from... somewhere. He fixes his hood before he lowers it, casting Twilight a suave smirk before turning to the others.

"Sorry I was gone... I uh.. had a, um... contract."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.