Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2015
"Allow me." She casts a spell on the guards, trying to enter their dream-like state.
by Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2015
"Allow me." She casts a spell on the guards, trying to enter their dream-like state.

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Welcome Luna, do you like what you see?." A voice growled out from somewere.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Welcome Luna, do you like what you see?." A voice growled out from somewere.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

( I can't do established canon characters, anywhere :( Except, strangely, Talion and Celebrimbor. )

Suddenly, the skirmishing guards are surrounded by a thick, white smoke, causing them to cough uncontrollably before a single being is seen jumping into the cloud, followed by various impacts of hoof on heads. When the cloud dissipates, Hidden Eagle is revealed to be knocking out the last guard, then cracking his kneck as he looks to the others with an arrogant smirk.

"Well, that takes care of that."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

( I can't do established canon characters, anywhere :( Except, strangely, Talion and Celebrimbor. )

Suddenly, the skirmishing guards are surrounded by a thick, white smoke, causing them to cough uncontrollably before a single being is seen jumping into the cloud, followed by various impacts of hoof on heads. When the cloud dissipates, Hidden Eagle is revealed to be knocking out the last guard, then cracking his kneck as he looks to the others with an arrogant smirk.

"Well, that takes care of that."

Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2015
She snaps out of it. "Who said that?"
by Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2015
She snaps out of it. "Who said that?"

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Luna, Luna, Luna, don't you remember me? I'm hurt, very, very, hurt." The voice called out. starting to sound like a normal voice mixed with a demonic voice.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Luna, Luna, Luna, don't you remember me? I'm hurt, very, very, hurt." The voice called out. starting to sound like a normal voice mixed with a demonic voice.

Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2015
She growls. "I'm done with you! You're in my past now!!"
by Mirkrilaar
October 19, 2015
She growls. "I'm done with you! You're in my past now!!"

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Are you sure? How do you know that you are in the present? For all we know, you may still be in the past." The voice called out, a mist slowly entering the area.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"Are you sure? How do you know that you are in the present? For all we know, you may still be in the past." The voice called out, a mist slowly entering the area.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The hooded assassin growls, standing on his hind legs and releasing his hidden blades, preparing for combat if it is necessary.

"Come out, creature! And I'll show you how 'peace-loving' a pony can be!"

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

The hooded assassin growls, standing on his hind legs and releasing his hidden blades, preparing for combat if it is necessary.

"Come out, creature! And I'll show you how 'peace-loving' a pony can be!"

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

"Not this thing again..." said GG, sighing, "Twi, magic combo?"

(Doubke laserbeams and we cross streams. Yay, a Ghostbusters reference.)

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

"Not this thing again..." said GG, sighing, "Twi, magic combo?"

(Doubke laserbeams and we cross streams. Yay, a Ghostbusters reference.)

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(What does that mean?)

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(What does that mean?)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"Luna!" Twilight called out, moving towards the princess.

Fang extended one of her wings, blocking Twilight's path. "I'm sorry, your highness. But this is for her majesty princess Luna to handle."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"Luna!" Twilight called out, moving towards the princess.

Fang extended one of her wings, blocking Twilight's path. "I'm sorry, your highness. But this is for her majesty princess Luna to handle."

Spyro
October 19, 2015

Suddenly Soul starts to rise from the mist, and clawed a guard along his side.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

Suddenly Soul starts to rise from the mist, and clawed a guard along his side.

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Grolahmul

( It means, I can't do 'real' characters, such as Applejack. If I could, i would, but I can't. I can only do characters I can create, such as Emperor Tiberius in my threads, or in this thread, Hidden Eagle. )

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015
Grolahmul

( It means, I can't do 'real' characters, such as Applejack. If I could, i would, but I can't. I can only do characters I can create, such as Emperor Tiberius in my threads, or in this thread, Hidden Eagle. )

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(But why?)

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015
Lokonikah

(But why?)

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Hidden Eagle's eyes widen underneath his hood before he shakes himself of his fear, readying for a fight as he gets into a defensive stance, blades crossing before him.

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Hidden Eagle's eyes widen underneath his hood before he shakes himself of his fear, readying for a fight as he gets into a defensive stance, blades crossing before him.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.