Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang hesitated. "Sir, I'm a creature of the night. The day is just too bright and hot for me to handle." She shook her head, "I never said I saw this as a bad thing. It seems like a great thing."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

Fang hesitated. "Sir, I'm a creature of the night. The day is just too bright and hot for me to handle." She shook her head, "I never said I saw this as a bad thing. It seems like a great thing."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

She shifted, looking away. "But . . . I have my doubts that Her Majesty, Celestia would look at it the same way. For her and Her Highness Luna to surrender their control of the sun and moon? Let alone to a dragon that claims to have been imprisoned?" She sighed, her ears laying back. "Forgive me, sir. It isn't my place to say."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 14, 2015

She shifted, looking away. "But . . . I have my doubts that Her Majesty, Celestia would look at it the same way. For her and Her Highness Luna to surrender their control of the sun and moon? Let alone to a dragon that claims to have been imprisoned?" She sighed, her ears laying back. "Forgive me, sir. It isn't my place to say."

Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
I nod. "No....I'm a fool for thinking that that was a good thing. You're right. Her majesty Princess Celestia would not approve of this at all."
by Mirkrilaar
October 15, 2015
I nod. "No....I'm a fool for thinking that that was a good thing. You're right. Her majesty Princess Celestia would not approve of this at all."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang nodded, lowering her head slightly. I still think it could be a good thing.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang nodded, lowering her head slightly. I still think it could be a good thing.

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Tis a gloreus thing, but they won't stand for it, they won't see this a grand thing, Fang." The voice said to Fang.

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Tis a gloreus thing, but they won't stand for it, they won't see this a grand thing, Fang." The voice said to Fang.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang glanced out the window. 'If only they'd see that. I don't want to see this devolve into another fight. Why won't he even try to convince the princesses to hold a summit or something?'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang glanced out the window. 'If only they'd see that. I don't want to see this devolve into another fight. Why won't he even try to convince the princesses to hold a summit or something?'

Spyro
October 15, 2015

Think, what would Celestia say to this, what would she consider me, what she considers you, and what she considers of your kind, and posibly Luna as well. Her webs of lies can't fool me, or my wife, and hopfully you." The voice said, revealing it to be Soul

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

Think, what would Celestia say to this, what would she consider me, what she considers you, and what she considers of your kind, and posibly Luna as well. Her webs of lies can't fool me, or my wife, and hopfully you." The voice said, revealing it to be Soul

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang continued looking out the window. I'm a child of the night. I have no place in the sun goddess' day.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang continued looking out the window. I'm a child of the night. I have no place in the sun goddess' day.

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"I have a plan to help you, and convince them, do you want to here what I have to offer?" Soul asked

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"I have a plan to help you, and convince them, do you want to here what I have to offer?" Soul asked

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

'Since no one else will.' She turned back to Chaser. "I know you'll still look for a peaceful resolution to this. Especially with the Elements over a day's journey from here. I'll go on ahead and see what I can learn. They'll be much more likely to speak with me."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

'Since no one else will.' She turned back to Chaser. "I know you'll still look for a peaceful resolution to this. Especially with the Elements over a day's journey from here. I'll go on ahead and see what I can learn. They'll be much more likely to speak with me."

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Do you trust me?" Soul asked

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"Do you trust me?" Soul asked

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

'With all due respect, only as much as any pony or dragon I've only just met. Though I'm sure that will change soon.' She turned towards the door. "I need to head out before the sun is risen. If you see her highness, princess Luna, wish her good dreams for me. And," she hesitated, "Say I'm sorry I'm not at her side this time."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

'With all due respect, only as much as any pony or dragon I've only just met. Though I'm sure that will change soon.' She turned towards the door. "I need to head out before the sun is risen. If you see her highness, princess Luna, wish her good dreams for me. And," she hesitated, "Say I'm sorry I'm not at her side this time."

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"If you help me, I, we can make this all better, and Celestia will pay, what do you say? Are you in?" Soul asked.

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"If you help me, I, we can make this all better, and Celestia will pay, what do you say? Are you in?" Soul asked.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang walked down the hall. 'I can't say how I feel about waging war with a goddess, but I'll hear you out."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 15, 2015

Fang walked down the hall. 'I can't say how I feel about waging war with a goddess, but I'll hear you out."

Spyro
October 15, 2015

"This is your choice, I won't force you like the others, find a way to get Luna away from Celestia's influence, and to the castle gardens, and from thee, I can help remove Celestia's influence, this is all your choise, you can do this, or you don't. Your call." Soul said sounding honestly.

by Spyro
October 15, 2015

"This is your choice, I won't force you like the others, find a way to get Luna away from Celestia's influence, and to the castle gardens, and from thee, I can help remove Celestia's influence, this is all your choise, you can do this, or you don't. Your call." Soul said sounding honestly.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.