Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND/SD] Ruins of Freydjal

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  10  11  12  13 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I think we charge in, we could easily get noticed by the Draugr.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(I think we charge in, we could easily get noticed by the Draugr.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(I would suggest ducking back since we have two archers and a spellsword who can likely put runes down. That would give us a chance to pick off or at least weaken them before charging in)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(I would suggest ducking back since we have two archers and a spellsword who can likely put runes down. That would give us a chance to pick off or at least weaken them before charging in)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(That is better plan, perhaps I will should make be the distraction, make sure they make the rune fire, I have noticed the Dragur are suspectible to fire)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(That is better plan, perhaps I will should make be the distraction, make sure they make the rune fire, I have noticed the Dragur are suspectible to fire)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Seems logical enough, the archers should focus on the Overlord, aim for the legs to slow it down. Restless Draugr are easy enough. Anyone feeling an 80's fantasy board game vibe. You know, with the dungeon master spawning problems.)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Seems logical enough, the archers should focus on the Overlord, aim for the legs to slow it down. Restless Draugr are easy enough. Anyone feeling an 80's fantasy board game vibe. You know, with the dungeon master spawning problems.)

keylub
August 25, 2015

(Laughs like the maniacal dungeon keeper I am)

by keylub
August 25, 2015

(Laughs like the maniacal dungeon keeper I am)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Yep! Had a feeling this was the way this RP would pan out. A nice change of pace if you ask me. Also, does Zifar have any offensive attacks on him? I seem to have made it where Falin and Zifar know each other better than they know everyone else.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Yep! Had a feeling this was the way this RP would pan out. A nice change of pace if you ask me. Also, does Zifar have any offensive attacks on him? I seem to have made it where Falin and Zifar know each other better than they know everyone else.)

keylub
August 25, 2015

Check out this page for all draugr types you may see in this RPG. There are even a couple that I've never even seen before! To the Draugr!

by keylub
August 25, 2015

Check out this page for all draugr types you may see in this RPG. There are even a couple that I've never even seen before! To the Draugr!

keylub
August 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Zifar now knows Firebolt and also foud a Steel Dagger (so that he can actually hold his own in a fight)

by keylub
August 25, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Zifar now knows Firebolt and also foud a Steel Dagger (so that he can actually hold his own in a fight)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Still haven't run into the Hulking Draugr...BUt I haven't gone through too many crypts on Solthsteim.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Still haven't run into the Hulking Draugr...BUt I haven't gone through too many crypts on Solthsteim.)

keylub
August 25, 2015

I know this is off topic,but I also just wanted to say thank you guys for your support and I may have a sequel if you guys finish this! I have never had one of my ideas get so much support and I hope you guys are on the edge of your seats wandering what random-ass boss fight or decision heads your way! Thank you guys!

by keylub
August 25, 2015

I know this is off topic,but I also just wanted to say thank you guys for your support and I may have a sequel if you guys finish this! I have never had one of my ideas get so much support and I hope you guys are on the edge of your seats wandering what random-ass boss fight or decision heads your way! Thank you guys!

Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(I say we duck down, let my character block the door with fire runes, and then let someone bait the Draugr in.)

by Grolahmul
August 25, 2015

(I say we duck down, let my character block the door with fire runes, and then let someone bait the Draugr in.)

YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(You are so welcome the pleasure is ours.)

by YolGoraagKaazah
August 25, 2015

(You are so welcome the pleasure is ours.)

Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Seems risky. But no problem, keylub! No need to thank us. Thank Ahkrin, he/she is the one who moved our attention to this thread.)

by Emperor of Man
August 25, 2015

(Seems risky. But no problem, keylub! No need to thank us. Thank Ahkrin, he/she is the one who moved our attention to this thread.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

"Get back!" Falin growled, ducking away from the Draugr's line of sight. She looked to KDK, "You said you were a spellsword, yeah? Know any rune traps?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

"Get back!" Falin growled, ducking away from the Draugr's line of sight. She looked to KDK, "You said you were a spellsword, yeah? Know any rune traps?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Glad I stumbled on this thread, Keylub! I'm glad I could spread the word on it.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
August 25, 2015

(Glad I stumbled on this thread, Keylub! I'm glad I could spread the word on it.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.