GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Oh wait they are too far. Sorry!)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Oh wait they are too far. Sorry!)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

The sound of battle grew louder as they finally neared the fort. "Better hold on for dear life." As soon as Falin said that, the great bird dove towards the fort. Seconds before striking the ground, it spread its wings and glided to a landing.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

The sound of battle grew louder as they finally neared the fort. "Better hold on for dear life." As soon as Falin said that, the great bird dove towards the fort. Seconds before striking the ground, it spread its wings and glided to a landing.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Shoulda yelled, 'LIGHTNING!')

Sauriil asked again. 'Auri-el! give me an answer!'

( HE already has. I will not RP it out since I can't RP gods very well... I'll leave that to you. :) )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Shoulda yelled, 'LIGHTNING!')

Sauriil asked again. 'Auri-el! give me an answer!'

( HE already has. I will not RP it out since I can't RP gods very well... I'll leave that to you. :) )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"But I guess you make a good point. I'll be back." Siylyath raised his sword and ran into battle, fighting some of the Altmer that got on shore.

(ARNOLD SHWARTNEGGER, spelled it wrong didn't I) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"But I guess you make a good point. I'll be back." Siylyath raised his sword and ran into battle, fighting some of the Altmer that got on shore.

(ARNOLD SHWARTNEGGER, spelled it wrong didn't I) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Were helping the altmer it's the imperials were attacking :/)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Were helping the altmer it's the imperials were attacking :/)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Altmer are your allies!)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(Altmer are your allies!)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz (GOD DANGIT)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz (GOD DANGIT)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@GreenieDovahkiin (I fivxed it. I got confused.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@GreenieDovahkiin (I fivxed it. I got confused.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath got on a paddleboat, trying to take out the smaller ships.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Auri-El:

You must take the heroes to Akavir.

Stop the coming tide

All will be calm, and right.

(Best I could do for now. Not in the poetry mood right now. But if I were I would get tons of awards! I'll fix this later.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Auri-El:

You must take the heroes to Akavir.

Stop the coming tide

All will be calm, and right.

(Best I could do for now. Not in the poetry mood right now. But if I were I would get tons of awards! I'll fix this later.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Sauriil help us cast spells at the ships!" yelled Emily casting massive blizzards at the ships

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Sauriil help us cast spells at the ships!" yelled Emily casting massive blizzards at the ships

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He is not frightened as they land. And when they do land, he immediately begins to shout out orders in his native Altmeris tongue, directing the defences as the first of the Imperials begin to land, their archers bows replaced by muskets as they cover the main forces advancem taking cover behind whatever they could find, be it pieces of wood, chariot stoppers, or even the fallen of their fellow soldiers. The sea soon turns red, and the beach becomes muddy with the blood of the Imperials as they continue to push forward, paying for every inch of land in blood.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He is not frightened as they land. And when they do land, he immediately begins to shout out orders in his native Altmeris tongue, directing the defences as the first of the Imperials begin to land, their archers bows replaced by muskets as they cover the main forces advancem taking cover behind whatever they could find, be it pieces of wood, chariot stoppers, or even the fallen of their fellow soldiers. The sea soon turns red, and the beach becomes muddy with the blood of the Imperials as they continue to push forward, paying for every inch of land in blood.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(is she ice or lightning?!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(is she ice or lightning?!) 

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

In response, the larger ships begin to turn their swivel cannons to him, firing smaller anti-infantry and anti-longboat shots at the annoyance.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

In response, the larger ships begin to turn their swivel cannons to him, firing smaller anti-infantry and anti-longboat shots at the annoyance.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
When Suylyath git onto the smaller ship, he killed most of the crewmembers then shouted.
YOL T8R SHUL
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
When Suylyath git onto the smaller ship, he killed most of the crewmembers then shouted.

YOL T8R SHUL
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.