A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz

"Sauriil help us cast spells at the ships!" yelled Emily casting massive blizzards at the ships

(Sauriil isn't even here.)

by Emperor of Man
October 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz

"Sauriil help us cast spells at the ships!" yelled Emily casting massive blizzards at the ships

(Sauriil isn't even here.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath was hit by one back to shore, chronically injuring him.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath was hit by one back to shore, chronically injuring him.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath couldn't move. His bones, shattered.
'
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath couldn't move. His bones, shattered.

'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

As the great spectral bird vanished, Falin studied the ensuing chaos. "Such a massacre," she murmmured, "and they just keep coming too."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

As the great spectral bird vanished, Falin studied the ensuing chaos. "Such a massacre," she murmmured, "and they just keep coming too."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
When Suylyath git onto the smaller ship, he killed most of the crewmembers then shouted.
YOL T8R SHUL

( You are not very smart, tactically. THe ship you got on, even as a cutter, as a contingent of marines that are trained to deal with boarders. Oh, and before you would have even gotten close to the fleet, you would have been killed, nay, INCINERATED, by the amount of cannon fire and explosions, which are literally in the thousands. )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
When Suylyath git onto the smaller ship, he killed most of the crewmembers then shouted.
YOL T8R SHUL

( You are not very smart, tactically. THe ship you got on, even as a cutter, as a contingent of marines that are trained to deal with boarders. Oh, and before you would have even gotten close to the fleet, you would have been killed, nay, INCINERATED, by the amount of cannon fire and explosions, which are literally in the thousands. )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Lokonikah (i keep postin right after you do lol)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Lokonikah (i keep postin right after you do lol)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is she ice or lightning?!) 

(she's a cyromancer but the only lightning spell she uses is that lightning storm/redirection she does know all the other schools of magic very well)

"SUYLYATH!" Emily rushed to suylyath and held him in her arms crouched by the ground "Why...Why did you.." said Emily almost in tears

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(is she ice or lightning?!) 

(she's a cyromancer but the only lightning spell she uses is that lightning storm/redirection she does know all the other schools of magic very well)

"SUYLYATH!" Emily rushed to suylyath and held him in her arms crouched by the ground "Why...Why did you.." said Emily almost in tears

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm..fine.."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm..fine.."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm not dead."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"I'm not dead."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"I'm..fine.."

"NO...no you aren't your ribs are shaterred and you have severe internal damage...you need medical attention right away..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"I'm..fine.."

"NO...no you aren't your ribs are shaterred and you have severe internal damage...you need medical attention right away..."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor sees Sulayath serverly injuried Keep focused, just another comrade

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

Makor sees Sulayath serverly injuried Keep focused, just another comrade

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Don't waste your time. The battle is still in full swing. Leave me here."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Don't waste your time. The battle is still in full swing. Leave me here."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Qorian notices the broken form of Suylyath, calling to a pair of soldiers and having them rush out to rescue the man. Once they return, he is immediately sent to the Medical Ward as Qorian turns to Falin with a grim look on his face.

"Immortal... Falin... We are going to lose this war, it is inevitable. And I may not get a chance to say so again so I just wanted to say... I'm sorry, for last night. It was uncalled for!" He flinces after a particularly large explosion sounds off on the beach, indicating a mine that has just went off. Probably a dozen or so extra dead Imperials added to the growing pile.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

Qorian notices the broken form of Suylyath, calling to a pair of soldiers and having them rush out to rescue the man. Once they return, he is immediately sent to the Medical Ward as Qorian turns to Falin with a grim look on his face.

"Immortal... Falin... We are going to lose this war, it is inevitable. And I may not get a chance to say so again so I just wanted to say... I'm sorry, for last night. It was uncalled for!" He flinces after a particularly large explosion sounds off on the beach, indicating a mine that has just went off. Probably a dozen or so extra dead Imperials added to the growing pile.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"PUT ME DOWN! SAVE YOURSELVES!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"PUT ME DOWN! SAVE YOURSELVES!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily was angry, angry and sad at the same time she kept thinking 'why...why did he do that...why does this have to happen...' she wanted to have peace...that wouldn't happen for a LONG time. In rage she started using shouts of frost and ice form. Then using her staff to create HUGE blizzards to send them off hurling at the ships

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily was angry, angry and sad at the same time she kept thinking 'why...why did he do that...why does this have to happen...' she wanted to have peace...that wouldn't happen for a LONG time. In rage she started using shouts of frost and ice form. Then using her staff to create HUGE blizzards to send them off hurling at the ships

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.