Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  62  63  64  65 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"QORIAN! GET ME OUT IF HERE!" Suylyath screamed. But it was no use. Destruction was inevitable.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"QORIAN! GET ME OUT IF HERE!" Suylyath screamed. But it was no use. Destruction was inevitable.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"PUT ME DOWN! SAVE YOURSELVES!"

The healers ignore him, continuing to do their best to stabilize him along with others but... His wounds are too great... He is dying.

By now, the invasion is in full swing. Magical reports are coming in that towns, roads, and ports all across the shore are being invaded. Port Jil is the only one still remaining after the sudden blitzkrieg assault.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"PUT ME DOWN! SAVE YOURSELVES!"

The healers ignore him, continuing to do their best to stabilize him along with others but... His wounds are too great... He is dying.

By now, the invasion is in full swing. Magical reports are coming in that towns, roads, and ports all across the shore are being invaded. Port Jil is the only one still remaining after the sudden blitzkrieg assault.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Lokonikah (WOAH WHAT?! I have no plans to kill off Suylyath!)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Aha! But, miracles happen! *Que Emily, maybe?* )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Aha! But, miracles happen! *Que Emily, maybe?* )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(your fault, in war, they can't do anything about it, they stay focused and keep fighting, it's about winning the fight, not seeing who dies and who doesn't, it's inevtiable) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(your fault, in war, they can't do anything about it, they stay focused and keep fighting, it's about winning the fight, not seeing who dies and who doesn't, it's inevtiable) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@YolGoraagSingh (you gave Paalus the choice whether he can live or die!)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( And he'll live. Its called EMILY. Maybe, If she snaps out of it... Idk. )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( And he'll live. Its called EMILY. Maybe, If she snaps out of it... Idk. )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(not my RP though) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(not my RP though) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin studied the Altmer commander. Most would consider her expression emotionless, but a seasoned warrior could see the focus on just surviving. "What happened, happened." She finally said. "I understand what you were actually trying to do, however." She turned towards the beach and nocked an arrow. A faint red glow could be seen emminating from it. Aiming up, she fired it in a large arc. Just as  it reach the top of its arc, the arrow exploaded. Fireballs rained down on the invading force.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin studied the Altmer commander. Most would consider her expression emotionless, but a seasoned warrior could see the focus on just surviving. "What happened, happened." She finally said. "I understand what you were actually trying to do, however." She turned towards the beach and nocked an arrow. A faint red glow could be seen emminating from it. Aiming up, she fired it in a large arc. Just as  it reach the top of its arc, the arrow exploaded. Fireballs rained down on the invading force.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily ran back to the medical ward after telling some battlemages what ships to strike for "Suylyath!" yelled Emily running through the medics "Don't worry...It's gonna be alright" she said putting her staff on the side of the bed and casting restoration spells to try and repair his ribs "Work!...Work!..." said Emily trying the hardest she could to heal him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily ran back to the medical ward after telling some battlemages what ships to strike for "Suylyath!" yelled Emily running through the medics "Don't worry...It's gonna be alright" she said putting her staff on the side of the bed and casting restoration spells to try and repair his ribs "Work!...Work!..." said Emily trying the hardest she could to heal him

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He nods to her, not really caring for anything other than buying the civilians more time. He points to the mortars, calling out for them to intensify their fire. Soon, the battlemages on top, as well as archers, of the wall begin to unleash hell as the invading force approaches.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He nods to her, not really caring for anything other than buying the civilians more time. He points to the mortars, calling out for them to intensify their fire. Soon, the battlemages on top, as well as archers, of the wall begin to unleash hell as the invading force approaches.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Rolling dice, D&D style... And... it works! He lives! )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Rolling dice, D&D style... And... it works! He lives! )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Just go. Even if I do live it will take a long tike to recover."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(just saying, pretty cliche) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(just saying, pretty cliche) 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.