Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Word Revision Thread

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  100  101  102  103 > >>  

Liis
Administrator
August 14, 2014

Kunus

I think the word "Predict" should translate to "Kunus" aswell.

by Liis
August 14, 2014

Kunus

I think the word "Predict" should translate to "Kunus" aswell.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 14, 2014

@Bruz, yes, I deleted bruz and added "university" and "college" as possible translations for mindaziir.

@Kunus, added "predict." I also changed the word to prokuz since the word for "to take" was changed from kun to kuz, and kuzus didn't work well.

by paarthurnax
August 14, 2014

@Bruz, yes, I deleted bruz and added "university" and "college" as possible translations for mindaziir.

@Kunus, added "predict." I also changed the word to prokuz since the word for "to take" was changed from kun to kuz, and kuzus didn't work well.

hiith
August 16, 2014

Raas

seems a bit too close to "traas" to me

by hiith
August 16, 2014

Raas

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 16, 2014
hiith

Raas

I don't think there are any grammar or conversational issues that could come from this. I can't see these being misunderstood any more than you'd confuse the words "true" and "rue."

by paarthurnax
August 16, 2014
hiith

Raas

I don't think there are any grammar or conversational issues that could come from this. I can't see these being misunderstood any more than you'd confuse the words "true" and "rue."

hiith
August 16, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by hiith
August 16, 2014

This post has been deleted.

hiith
August 16, 2014

Gelt

Could also include the definition "metalic"

by hiith
August 16, 2014

Gelt

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 16, 2014
hiith

Gelt

I think there could possibly be a separate word for the adjective: geltus "metal/metallic."

by paarthurnax
August 16, 2014
hiith

Gelt

I think there could possibly be a separate word for the adjective: geltus "metal/metallic."

hiith
August 16, 2014
paarthurnax
hiith

Gelt

We've discussed this already here: http://thuum.org/viewthread.php?page=6&thread=361#3807

by hiith
August 16, 2014
paarthurnax
hiith

Gelt

We've discussed this already here: http://thuum.org/viewthread.php?page=6&thread=361#3807

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 16, 2014
hiith
paarthurnax
hiith

Gelt

Thanks for the reminder, I wouldn't have remembered at all. Added "metallic" to gelt.

by paarthurnax
August 16, 2014
hiith
paarthurnax
hiith

Gelt

Thanks for the reminder, I wouldn't have remembered at all. Added "metallic" to gelt.

hiith
August 16, 2014

Hei

If we are to keep this word (which, honestly, I'd rather we didn't), then it should state that "hi" could also be plural, and that this is a specification.

by hiith
August 16, 2014

Hei

If we are to keep this word (which, honestly, I'd rather we didn't), then it should state that "hi" could also be plural, and that this is a specification.

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 16, 2014
hiith

Hei

Added to the notes.

by paarthurnax
August 16, 2014
hiith

Hei

Added to the notes.

hiith
August 16, 2014

Could you perhaps have the number runes on the Alphabet & Pronunciation Page?

by hiith
August 16, 2014

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 16, 2014
hiith

I've been meaning to write a separate numbers lesson for a long while now. I'll get on that, then I can include the number runes in there.

by paarthurnax
August 16, 2014
hiith

I've been meaning to write a separate numbers lesson for a long while now. I'll get on that, then I can include the number runes in there.

hiith
August 16, 2014

Teyx

Could be... different. Also, could be a noun?

by hiith
August 16, 2014

Teyx

paarthurnax
Administrator
August 16, 2014
hiith

Teyx

Agreed, teyx doesn't look right. I edited it to teyn, though if you have other suggestions let me know. It could be used as a noun - I added this to the notes.

by paarthurnax
August 16, 2014
hiith

Teyx

Agreed, teyx doesn't look right. I edited it to teyn, though if you have other suggestions let me know. It could be used as a noun - I added this to the notes.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  100  101  102  103 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.