GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Once again, I like cheese.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Once again, I like cheese.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Suylyath...It worked. Thank the gods your not dead!" said Emily joyfully "You need to stay here ok wait here I'm going back out to fight...and this time you can't stop me..." she smiled as she walked out of the medical ward and into the battlefield, helping the battlemages stop the imperials from getting on shore

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Suylyath...It worked. Thank the gods your not dead!" said Emily joyfully "You need to stay here ok wait here I'm going back out to fight...and this time you can't stop me..." she smiled as she walked out of the medical ward and into the battlefield, helping the battlemages stop the imperials from getting on shore

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin fired another volley of enchanted arrows. Just buy time for the evacuation. That's all you can really do.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin fired another volley of enchanted arrows. Just buy time for the evacuation. That's all you can really do.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"What else can I do?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"What else can I do?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Emily found Falin still casting huge blizzards at the ships and frost burst spells at the imperiels that got to shore

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Emily found Falin still casting huge blizzards at the ships and frost burst spells at the imperiels that got to shore

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath struggled to get to the battlefield, but he made it ad raised his sword.
"No broken bone can stop me!" He cried.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath struggled to get to the battlefield, but he made it ad raised his sword.

"No broken bone can stop me!" He cried.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

A call then rings out in Altmeris, Qorian looking over to the right before shouting back to it, turning to the gathered heroes.

"The civilians are evacuated, we need to retreat. Now! Get to the horses, and make for Alinor!" He then repeats the same to his soldiers in Altmeris, several of them leaving behind runes or bombs as they retreat into the wilderness, going in the direction of Alinor.

Qorian soon follows after the heroes, mounting his own horse as he urges the others to move faster.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

A call then rings out in Altmeris, Qorian looking over to the right before shouting back to it, turning to the gathered heroes.

"The civilians are evacuated, we need to retreat. Now! Get to the horses, and make for Alinor!" He then repeats the same to his soldiers in Altmeris, several of them leaving behind runes or bombs as they retreat into the wilderness, going in the direction of Alinor.

Qorian soon follows after the heroes, mounting his own horse as he urges the others to move faster.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Suylyath! What are you doing out here?!" Said Emily running over to Suylyath aiding him in walking (like when you help someone walk with a broken leg)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"Suylyath! What are you doing out here?!" Said Emily running over to Suylyath aiding him in walking (like when you help someone walk with a broken leg)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Falin doesn't know any frost magic. Let alone advanced spells)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath was almost crawling to retreat.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath was almost crawling to retreat.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(I'm surprised that Sauriil hasn't taught her)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(I'm surprised that Sauriil hasn't taught her)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Retreatong!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"Retreatong!"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He waits for them at the rear exit, firing firebolt spells into the incoming Imperial soldiers, ducking behind cover when he needs to whenever a musket is fired at him. "Hurry!"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He waits for them at the rear exit, firing firebolt spells into the incoming Imperial soldiers, ducking behind cover when he needs to whenever a musket is fired at him. "Hurry!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz "there! A horse! Take it, I'll walk."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz "there! A horse! Take it, I'll walk."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.