Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Qorian!" yelled Emily turning around to go help Qorian

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Qorian!" yelled Emily turning around to go help Qorian

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"Shit, Qorian!" Falin jumped from her horse and moved to his side. Kneeling next to him, she examined the wound. "I don't know any healing spells . . ."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"Shit, Qorian!" Falin jumped from her horse and moved to his side. Kneeling next to him, she examined the wound. "I don't know any healing spells . . ."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Here I do..." Said Emily getting off her horse with Suylyath on it still and preforming healing spells to heal internal and external dammage to a persons body

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Here I do..." Said Emily getting off her horse with Suylyath on it still and preforming healing spells to heal internal and external dammage to a persons body

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Makor still fighting on higher ground killing Imperails "This battle is lost, the best we can do is defend the stronghold!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Makor still fighting on higher ground killing Imperails "This battle is lost, the best we can do is defend the stronghold!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

(Were on horses heading for Alinor doe :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

His eyes flash open, and immediately he lets out a scream that echoes across the valley. Afterwards he doubles over, coughing up more blood as he violently starts to shake. He is also babbling in Altmeris, calling for his mother.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

His eyes flash open, and immediately he lets out a scream that echoes across the valley. Afterwards he doubles over, coughing up more blood as he violently starts to shake. He is also babbling in Altmeris, calling for his mother.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Damn it hit his stomach and gut...I'm trying my best...give me something to cover the wound I can't heal the external damage" yelled Emily with her hands bloody

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Damn it hit his stomach and gut...I'm trying my best...give me something to cover the wound I can't heal the external damage" yelled Emily with her hands bloody

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(exactly, when I said stronghold I meant the Altmer palace) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(exactly, when I said stronghold I meant the Altmer palace) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

(Oh sorry lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

(Oh sorry lol)

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Mate, the Fort just BLEW UP. Its nothing but a crater left, and a miniature mushroom cloud. Fortunately, no radiation. ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Mate, the Fort just BLEW UP. Its nothing but a crater left, and a miniature mushroom cloud. Fortunately, no radiation. ))

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( And we are riding away, yes, but we are far ahead the Imperials. ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( And we are riding away, yes, but we are far ahead the Imperials. ))

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He continues to shiver, desperately grabbing onto Falin (Assuming she is closer to his head than Emily) while he keeps calling out to his mother. She may be able to make out a couple of words from what he is saying.

<"Please, please, make it stop! Mother, make it stop, please! Gods, make it stop!"> Afterwards, he hacks up more blood, now reduced to a feeble, sobbing mess.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He continues to shiver, desperately grabbing onto Falin (Assuming she is closer to his head than Emily) while he keeps calling out to his mother. She may be able to make out a couple of words from what he is saying.

<"Please, please, make it stop! Mother, make it stop, please! Gods, make it stop!"> Afterwards, he hacks up more blood, now reduced to a feeble, sobbing mess.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Digging through one of her satchels, Falin held out bandages to Emily. She took Qorian's shaking hand and squeezed it. "Hang in there, we've got you. Just hang in there."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Digging through one of her satchels, Falin held out bandages to Emily. She took Qorian's shaking hand and squeezed it. "Hang in there, we've got you. Just hang in there."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Dammit we need more healers but out here...No your not dieing!" said Emily trying to stop the bleeding, while healing the wound trying to mend the wound back together and heal the internal damage but not being able to do much other than keep him alive for now

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Dammit we need more healers but out here...No your not dieing!" said Emily trying to stop the bleeding, while healing the wound trying to mend the wound back together and heal the internal damage but not being able to do much other than keep him alive for now

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Yeah, we don't want this to end up becoming Fallout.)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(Yeah, we don't want this to end up becoming Fallout.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.