"Food and drink would be nice"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Mul klo riik

"G%*k!"

*He holds up a ward with his left hand, and fires the staff, at his own ward, with his left hand. Attempting to release the ward after it begins to redirect the shot, but just before completely aborbing the lightning, resulting in a weakened bolt dispersed over a wide area.*

*The bolt only breaks the ward. The draugr runs at you again.*

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
Mul klo riik

"G%*k!"

*He holds up a ward with his left hand, and fires the staff, at his own ward, with his left hand. Attempting to release the ward after it begins to redirect the shot, but just before completely aborbing the lightning, resulting in a weakened bolt dispersed over a wide area.*

*The bolt only breaks the ward. The draugr runs at you again.*

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Sure! Pick anything you need want."

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"Sure! Pick anything you need want."

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok eats a lot* "Thankd"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"No problem!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"No problem!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok downs 6 ales without breathing in between*

"How much is that?"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

"How much is that?"

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"How much is that?"

*She looks at you surprised.*

"Let's just say youre still covered. Haha"

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

"How much is that?"

*She looks at you surprised.*

"Let's just say youre still covered. Haha"

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok is wasted*

"I came here to find a mysterious artifact. And now I've found the greatest inn in all of the world!"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok is wasted*

"I came here to find a mysterious artifact. And now I've found the greatest inn in all of the world!"

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok is wasted*

*She smiles.*

"Thanks for the compliment! Haha"

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*Dinok is wasted*

*She smiles.*

"Thanks for the compliment! Haha"

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

"Need anything? I can provide."

*Dinok leans back and sighs*

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She looks at you strangely.*

"I'll bear that in mind."

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She looks at you strangely.*

"I'll bear that in mind."

Mul klo riik
October 25, 2014

*Anger swelling in his veins, he raises the staff once more, taking carefull aim with both arms, he get's ready to fire again.*

"This is for my family, my wife, my very children!"

"THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I EVER CARED ABOUT! I DO THIS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! THIS IS FOR MY GRANDFATHER! WHO DIED TRYING TO FIND A POWER TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM DEATH! WHO DIED BY THE HANDS OF THOSE DEAD LONG BEFORE! HIS DEATH BE NOT IN VAIN!"

The draugr gets closer, seemingly oblivious.

"I know what my grandfather wanted. HE WANTED TO RESURRECT THE DRAGON WHO'S DEATH HE WITNESSED! WHOSE ONLY CRIME WAS TO BE IMPRISONED AT THE WRONG TIME BY THE WRONG PEOPLE! Dragon souls are eternal, the dwemer automations live indefinately, he beleived that using the dwemer and the dov, one could achieve immortality. He believed he could live forever, but most importantly, he believed he could bring back the dead."

The draugr is dangerously close now, as the adrenaline feeds his emotions, magicka feeds his staff. 

"AND I BELIEVE HE WAS RIGHT! IN FACT I BELIEVE I CAN SAVE THE FAMILY, DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT I LOST TO THE THALMOR, WHO WERE ABDUCTED SIMPLY FOR BEING MY KIN!"

Elrond raises the staff once more, now glowing a blinding, impossible color.

"I have no regrets. I am now a dragon priest. Like my grandather before me. I will achieve immortality. I will raise the worthy, who will live forever under me, and shun the unworthy from my new, universal empire.  Mirkrilaar, will allow me to do so. Mir Kril Aar, who I will find. MIR KRIL AAR WHO'S SPIRIT IS THE MOST POWERFULL ON THE FACE OF NIRN! Whome will return by my hand, and mine alone. Goodbye, slave. Thank you for your time."

He fires, power immesurable. The gyro pulsing mad.

by Mul klo riik
October 25, 2014

*Anger swelling in his veins, he raises the staff once more, taking carefull aim with both arms, he get's ready to fire again.*

"This is for my family, my wife, my very children!"

"THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE I EVER CARED ABOUT! I DO THIS FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED WITHOUT JUST CAUSE! THIS IS FOR MY GRANDFATHER! WHO DIED TRYING TO FIND A POWER TO SAVE PEOPLE FROM DEATH! WHO DIED BY THE HANDS OF THOSE DEAD LONG BEFORE! HIS DEATH BE NOT IN VAIN!"

The draugr gets closer, seemingly oblivious.

"I know what my grandfather wanted. HE WANTED TO RESURRECT THE DRAGON WHO'S DEATH HE WITNESSED! WHOSE ONLY CRIME WAS TO BE IMPRISONED AT THE WRONG TIME BY THE WRONG PEOPLE! Dragon souls are eternal, the dwemer automations live indefinately, he beleived that using the dwemer and the dov, one could achieve immortality. He believed he could live forever, but most importantly, he believed he could bring back the dead."

The draugr is dangerously close now, as the adrenaline feeds his emotions, magicka feeds his staff. 

"AND I BELIEVE HE WAS RIGHT! IN FACT I BELIEVE I CAN SAVE THE FAMILY, DEAD OR ALIVE, THAT I LOST TO THE THALMOR, WHO WERE ABDUCTED SIMPLY FOR BEING MY KIN!"

Elrond raises the staff once more, now glowing a blinding, impossible color.

"I have no regrets. I am now a dragon priest. Like my grandather before me. I will achieve immortality. I will raise the worthy, who will live forever under me, and shun the unworthy from my new, universal empire.  Mirkrilaar, will allow me to do so. Mir Kril Aar, who I will find. MIR KRIL AAR WHO'S SPIRIT IS THE MOST POWERFULL ON THE FACE OF NIRN! Whome will return by my hand, and mine alone. Goodbye, slave. Thank you for your time."

He fires, power immesurable. The gyro pulsing mad.

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok stands up, says thanks and goes to his room. Much vomiting is heard.*

"Shouldn't have drunk so much"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She sighs and talks to herself.*

"Guess I'll have to clean up someones vomit...again!"

by Mirkrilaar
October 25, 2014
DovahKiinZaan

*She sighs and talks to herself.*

"Guess I'll have to clean up someones vomit...again!"

DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok cleans it and goes to bed*

"Don't feel good-"

by DovahKiinZaan
October 25, 2014

*Dinok cleans it and goes to bed*

"Don't feel good-"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  33  34  35  36  37  73  74  75  76 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.