Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil muttered to himself, 'First Akavir, then what? The coming tide? What does He speak of?'

He teleports to Falin, Qorian and the others. 'How goes everything?' He looks at Qorian, 'You need healing, child.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil muttered to himself, 'First Akavir, then what? The coming tide? What does He speak of?'

He teleports to Falin, Qorian and the others. 'How goes everything?' He looks at Qorian, 'You need healing, child.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Makor on his horse sprints over to Qorian "How many lost?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Makor on his horse sprints over to Qorian "How many lost?" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"I tried my best..." Said Emily on her horse taking suylyath with her because he was injured also

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"I tried my best..." Said Emily on her horse taking suylyath with her because he was injured also

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil summons Arvak, the now-healed Arvak. All was the same, except he had silver, shining fur. He whispers to them, 'We are to head to Akavir, Auri-El demands so.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil summons Arvak, the now-healed Arvak. All was the same, except he had silver, shining fur. He whispers to them, 'We are to head to Akavir, Auri-El demands so.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Makor looks over to Suyalayth and chuckles "Finally found out what it means to fight along side an Orc." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Makor looks over to Suyalayth and chuckles "Finally found out what it means to fight along side an Orc." 

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Qorian looks over to Makor with a grave expression, looking over to a distant, abandoned battlefield a few hundred meters to the left.

"Far too many, Dragonborn... Far too many. And this is only the first day."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

Qorian looks over to Makor with a grave expression, looking over to a distant, abandoned battlefield a few hundred meters to the left.

"Far too many, Dragonborn... Far too many. And this is only the first day."

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil stayed silent for a few moments, 'Tiberius will be stopped. I promise you.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil stayed silent for a few moments, 'Tiberius will be stopped. I promise you.'

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"With what force, though? The men's moral is more than likely non-existant now. And even when we surrender, they just butcher us. They have made it this far inland so fast... How can we stop him?"

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"With what force, though? The men's moral is more than likely non-existant now. And even when we surrender, they just butcher us. They have made it this far inland so fast... How can we stop him?"

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'The force of Auri-El is with us. I am his vessel. He has spoken.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( The Force :O HE'S A JEDI! )

"Auri-El is with us, of course, but... realistically, the last time the gods directly intervened was the Oblivion Crisis. And, it would take the direct intervention to keep Alinor from falling." He sighs, lowering his head and calming himself for a moment before he turns to look at Sauril.

"You and I both know we are loosing... I just want to know if we've lost."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

( The Force :O HE'S A JEDI! )

"Auri-El is with us, of course, but... realistically, the last time the gods directly intervened was the Oblivion Crisis. And, it would take the direct intervention to keep Alinor from falling." He sighs, lowering his head and calming himself for a moment before he turns to look at Sauril.

"You and I both know we are loosing... I just want to know if we've lost."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin slowly shook her head, still helping to support Qorian's weight. "I'm not sure what we can do."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin slowly shook her head, still helping to support Qorian's weight. "I'm not sure what we can do."

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'We have not. Once we meet him, I wish to talk with Tiberius. Don't kill him right away. But first we are to go to Akavir. You should decide when. I will not have anything to do with the war, directly.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'We have not. Once we meet him, I wish to talk with Tiberius. Don't kill him right away. But first we are to go to Akavir. You should decide when. I will not have anything to do with the war, directly.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin glances at the old mage. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have been born without battle in your blood."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin glances at the old mage. "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have been born without battle in your blood."

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Heh, you make it sound like we can kill him. And even if we can, we will suffer heavily from such a fight against someone of such... darkness. I... From the stories I have heard, I'm not even sure if he's human anymore..." He shrugs to himself, looking forward to see a walled city.

"Hear it is. Alinor. Last bastion against the oncoming tide, but for how long?"

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Heh, you make it sound like we can kill him. And even if we can, we will suffer heavily from such a fight against someone of such... darkness. I... From the stories I have heard, I'm not even sure if he's human anymore..." He shrugs to himself, looking forward to see a walled city.

"Hear it is. Alinor. Last bastion against the oncoming tide, but for how long?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.