A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Digging through one of her satchels, Falin held out bandages to Emily. She took Qorian's shaking hand and squeezed it. "Hang in there, we've got you. Just hang in there."

"Thanks..." Said Emily taking the wrappings and placing them on the wound in Qorian "Come on...Come on..." she then thought 'damn....why won't the bleeding stop..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Digging through one of her satchels, Falin held out bandages to Emily. She took Qorian's shaking hand and squeezed it. "Hang in there, we've got you. Just hang in there."

"Thanks..." Said Emily taking the wrappings and placing them on the wound in Qorian "Come on...Come on..." she then thought 'damn....why won't the bleeding stop..."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin frowned as more blood pooled on the ground. 'Sauriil, could really use a master healer about now. Can't really afford to lose out strategist.'

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin frowned as more blood pooled on the ground. 'Sauriil, could really use a master healer about now. Can't really afford to lose out strategist.'

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Yeah, we don't want this to end up becoming Fallout.)

( Or do we...? xD But yeah, plenty of explosions create small mushroom clouds without being nuclear :D And, Emily needs help stabilizing Qorian. He has a fist-szed whole in his stomach from a musket round. )

He calms down slightly, but only just. He is still in extreme pain, still shaking, and still pale.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Yeah, we don't want this to end up becoming Fallout.)

( Or do we...? xD But yeah, plenty of explosions create small mushroom clouds without being nuclear :D And, Emily needs help stabilizing Qorian. He has a fist-szed whole in his stomach from a musket round. )

He calms down slightly, but only just. He is still in extreme pain, still shaking, and still pale.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin murmmured something in an unknown language as she placed her free hand on Qorian's forehead, a faint aura surrounding it.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin murmmured something in an unknown language as she placed her free hand on Qorian's forehead, a faint aura surrounding it.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He shudders for a moment before he falls still, the magic working its way through him as he slowly starts to heal and calm down.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He shudders for a moment before he falls still, the magic working its way through him as he slowly starts to heal and calm down.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Thank the divines it worked..." said Emily with her hands all bloody

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Thank the divines it worked..." said Emily with her hands all bloody

GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"We should keep going."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"We should keep going."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Right" said Emily climbing back onto the horse with suylyath

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Right" said Emily climbing back onto the horse with suylyath

GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"I Saurill okay?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"I Saurill okay?"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
Is
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
Is

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Is

(dude, just press edit post) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Is

(dude, just press edit post) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
Oh yeah.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
Oh yeah.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( Someone mind helping me onto a spare horse? I can't exactly moved with how messed up I am, despite the healing. ))

But a few miles away, the skies were flashing with the lights of war, and the party could hear the thundering of distant cannonfire and explosions. Its so violent as to seem the End had finally arrived. Every now and then on their path, they would pass next to an area that has several craters and dozens, or even hundreds, of dead bodies. Sometimes, they would pass by a family that had been butchered on the spot as the tried to flee. Other times, they would find dead soldiers who's corpses were bound at there hands and feet by rope, obviously executed even after they were POWs.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( Someone mind helping me onto a spare horse? I can't exactly moved with how messed up I am, despite the healing. ))

But a few miles away, the skies were flashing with the lights of war, and the party could hear the thundering of distant cannonfire and explosions. Its so violent as to seem the End had finally arrived. Every now and then on their path, they would pass next to an area that has several craters and dozens, or even hundreds, of dead bodies. Sometimes, they would pass by a family that had been butchered on the spot as the tried to flee. Other times, they would find dead soldiers who's corpses were bound at there hands and feet by rope, obviously executed even after they were POWs.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin let out a quiet sigh. "I'm sorry we couldn't do more for your wound." She moved to help Qorian stand. "Easy there. Need me to ride with you?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin let out a quiet sigh. "I'm sorry we couldn't do more for your wound." She moved to help Qorian stand. "Easy there. Need me to ride with you?"

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"I.." He sighs to himself, ashamed of his weakness.

"Yes, that would be acceptable, Falin. Thank you." He attempts to mount his horse and, after a moment of struggle, manages to get himself onto his mount.

"Alrighty... Who's ready to fight for Alinor?" He croaks out, gently urging his horse forward.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"I.." He sighs to himself, ashamed of his weakness.

"Yes, that would be acceptable, Falin. Thank you." He attempts to mount his horse and, after a moment of struggle, manages to get himself onto his mount.

"Alrighty... Who's ready to fight for Alinor?" He croaks out, gently urging his horse forward.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.