Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'It is a blessing. To not always have to kill, to not always have to fight. Diplomacy has its ups and downs.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'It is a blessing. To not always have to kill, to not always have to fight. Diplomacy has its ups and downs.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"This bastard deserves no mercy, if he so touches my kingdom, he will not live to see another day!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"This bastard deserves no mercy, if he so touches my kingdom, he will not live to see another day!" 

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Dammit, Dragonborn, do you not understand?! ALL of Tamriel is under his control, INCLUDING Orcinium! Alinor may very well be the last free place left!"

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Dammit, Dragonborn, do you not understand?! ALL of Tamriel is under his control, INCLUDING Orcinium! Alinor may very well be the last free place left!"

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Not only is he massive for a human, he... I've seen him before, during my early days as a soldier, when the Rogue Legion first surfaced... I think he's dabbling in some kind of dark magic. With how many wounds he took, he should have died, but he continued to fight as if nothing was wrong, only getting angrier. And the abilities he had outside of his Voice... They all smelled of Forbidden Magic."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Not only is he massive for a human, he... I've seen him before, during my early days as a soldier, when the Rogue Legion first surfaced... I think he's dabbling in some kind of dark magic. With how many wounds he took, he should have died, but he continued to fight as if nothing was wrong, only getting angrier. And the abilities he had outside of his Voice... They all smelled of Forbidden Magic."

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'Not for long. He may as well already be there.

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'Not for long. He may as well already be there.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

"You do not understand, Orsinium has been sacked many times, I will not let it be sacked, if it means only protecting my kingdom and people, so be it!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

"You do not understand, Orsinium has been sacked many times, I will not let it be sacked, if it means only protecting my kingdom and people, so be it!" 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"I'm sure you did fine."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"I'm sure you did fine."

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'Makor! You are an Immortal! Nirn is your responsibilty!' Sauriil yells at Makor, while keeping an eye on Alinor.

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'Makor! You are an Immortal! Nirn is your responsibilty!' Sauriil yells at Makor, while keeping an eye on Alinor.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin frowned. "Now isn't the time for arguing. We need to get what rest we can and try to come up with a plan of some kind."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin frowned. "Now isn't the time for arguing. We need to get what rest we can and try to come up with a plan of some kind."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Makor quiets down as he glancs down in shame. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Makor quiets down as he glancs down in shame. 

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( For a mental image of Dark Tiberius look at the man on the right side of the picture at the end of the page:  http://www.swtor-rp.com/home/m/1639454/tag/Dark+Jedi

Then add Imperial HEavy Armor from ESO, but having a red/black mist rolling off of it, and the eyeholes glowing a blood red and the armor itself as black as night, cracks in it flooding with more dark mist. And his voice seems to almost echo in a deep, guttural way. ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

(( For a mental image of Dark Tiberius look at the man on the right side of the picture at the end of the page:  http://www.swtor-rp.com/home/m/1639454/tag/Dark+Jedi

Then add Imperial HEavy Armor from ESO, but having a red/black mist rolling off of it, and the eyeholes glowing a blood red and the armor itself as black as night, cracks in it flooding with more dark mist. And his voice seems to almost echo in a deep, guttural way. ))

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'You are correct.' Sauriil got off of Arvak, and sent him back to Oblivion. He walked through the gates. 'I haven't been here since the Third Era. To come here during a time of war is a shame.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'You are correct.' Sauriil got off of Arvak, and sent him back to Oblivion. He walked through the gates. 'I haven't been here since the Third Era. To come here during a time of war is a shame.'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Wow..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Wow..."

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He then dismounts his horse as well, using his sword as a sort of cane to support himself. The city is bustling with activity, but in a good way. Refugees and surviving soldiers from all over Summerset Island are pooring in. There is no escape for them here...

"They have us trapped here... We..." He then gulps.

"We cannot stay here. If the prophecy is true, our hope is in Akavir. I will have my men send a letter to the king, and if he refuses to do anything, my men will smuggle out as many civilans as possible to Akavir. We will rest for the night, then come dawn, we will ride for the nearest docks."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He then dismounts his horse as well, using his sword as a sort of cane to support himself. The city is bustling with activity, but in a good way. Refugees and surviving soldiers from all over Summerset Island are pooring in. There is no escape for them here...

"They have us trapped here... We..." He then gulps.

"We cannot stay here. If the prophecy is true, our hope is in Akavir. I will have my men send a letter to the king, and if he refuses to do anything, my men will smuggle out as many civilans as possible to Akavir. We will rest for the night, then come dawn, we will ride for the nearest docks."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Well...Sauriil will you be able to teach me some magic on the way?" Said Emily getting off her horse

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Well...Sauriil will you be able to teach me some magic on the way?" Said Emily getting off her horse

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.