A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Himdah do Deyra....

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  39  40  41  42 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Dinokrah

Quarniirid enters the bar he walks up to the bartender and asks "Were is he were is the son of sithis"

(A dragon priest, in a bar everyone would freak out, common sense people!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Dinokrah

Quarniirid enters the bar he walks up to the bartender and asks "Were is he were is the son of sithis"

dovah saviik
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(i agree but my brother put it there so there isn't a thing i can do.)

by dovah saviik
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(i agree but my brother put it there so there isn't a thing i can do.)

Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

"I am Maramis."

by Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015

"I am Maramis."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin studied the great city from her perch atop the outer wall. You sent me through all sorts of trouble to find this place, but never did say why.

Y'ffre: 'A great threat is gaining  power in the land. It must be stopped before it makes its way to Tamriel.

Falin frowned and looked out at the people walking the streets. Some wore armor while others carried baskets filled with food or other goods. If this threat's so great, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop it alone.

Y'ffre: 'Others are gathering within these walls to stop this creature. Seek them out and make them uyour allies.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 3, 2015

Falin studied the great city from her perch atop the outer wall. You sent me through all sorts of trouble to find this place, but never did say why.

Y'ffre: 'A great threat is gaining  power in the land. It must be stopped before it makes its way to Tamriel.

Falin frowned and looked out at the people walking the streets. Some wore armor while others carried baskets filled with food or other goods. If this threat's so great, I'm not sure I'll be able to stop it alone.

Y'ffre: 'Others are gathering within these walls to stop this creature. Seek them out and make them uyour allies.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor having drinking with a large group of Nords and Orcs with women around the group Makor is having a drinking contest. The Nord falls to the ground as Makor yells in victory. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Makor having drinking with a large group of Nords and Orcs with women around the group Makor is having a drinking contest. The Nord falls to the ground as Makor yells in victory. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(@Yol, It's a land where all supernatural, mythical and daedric created beings live plus this tavern is kinda like the mos eisley cantena where there is a bunch of diffrent races living here, the 2 great kingdoms of humans have creatures living amongst them that are good, and the ones that are bad live in there own territory on the island)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(@Yol, It's a land where all supernatural, mythical and daedric created beings live plus this tavern is kinda like the mos eisley cantena where there is a bunch of diffrent races living here, the 2 great kingdoms of humans have creatures living amongst them that are good, and the ones that are bad live in there own territory on the island)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Hmm I believe I've seen that perticular orc before......" he then realized who it was "MAKOR!? What are you doing here I have seen you for a while I didn't expect you would come here...Have some mead" Hadar passes Makor a bottle of black-briar reserve quite glad to see him

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Hmm I believe I've seen that perticular orc before......" he then realized who it was "MAKOR!? What are you doing here I have seen you for a while I didn't expect you would come here...Have some mead" Hadar passes Makor a bottle of black-briar reserve quite glad to see him

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*paticular 

"Hadar!" Makor takes the Black-Briar reserve pours it into his tankard. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

*paticular 

Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*paticular 

(*particular)

by Vultuzmaar
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*paticular 

(*particular)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(*particular)

(dammit!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(*particular)

(dammit!) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*paticular 

"I'm just as surprised as you to see you out here" said Hadar glad to see Makor

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

*paticular 

"I'm just as surprised as you to see you out here" said Hadar glad to see Makor

dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

*opens portal to the void vamps start running out* "fear me"saviik yells

by dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
dovah saviik

Makor grabs his sword "What in Oblivion?!" (by vamps do you vampires) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
dovah saviik

Makor grabs his sword "What in Oblivion?!" (by vamps do you vampires) 

dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

(yes, i say vamps cause it is faster)

by dovah saviik
October 3, 2015

(yes, i say vamps cause it is faster)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Bartenders and the people run around in fright Makor and a few brave (or foolish) Nords and Orcs stood by. "It's been awhile since I fought a Dragon Priest!" (Makor is Dovahkiin, the one that killed Alduin) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015

Bartenders and the people run around in fright Makor and a few brave (or foolish) Nords and Orcs stood by. "It's been awhile since I fought a Dragon Priest!" (Makor is Dovahkiin, the one that killed Alduin) 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  39  40  41  42 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.