Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Community Mod?

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  10  11  12  13 > >>  

Kriidgaafthunvu
April 1, 2016
We should also provide a group somewhere (Google Hangouts or something along those lines) for those who can't or don't have access to Skype
by Kriidgaafthunvu
April 1, 2016
We should also provide a group somewhere (Google Hangouts or something along those lines) for those who can't or don't have access to Skype

Some Witch
April 1, 2016
Nirboraan

No results found for Furious Dragonsun.

Sorry, it's Fury Dragonsun, but I'm home now so I can add you!

by Some Witch
April 1, 2016
Nirboraan

No results found for Furious Dragonsun.

Sorry, it's Fury Dragonsun, but I'm home now so I can add you!

Nirboraan
April 2, 2016
Kriidgaafthunvu

I'd recommend getting Skype, it's free and small in size, you don't need a camera or microphone.

by Nirboraan
April 2, 2016
Kriidgaafthunvu

I'd recommend getting Skype, it's free and small in size, you don't need a camera or microphone.

Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2016
@Yolos Vith I'm afraid I'm not much of a contributor, apart from having to initial idea or making my own dialouge for my character.
by Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2016
@Yolos Vith I'm afraid I'm not much of a contributor, apart from having to initial idea or making my own dialouge for my character.

Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2016
And might I just add.....I am VERY impressed by how this is coming along! When I started this, I honestly didn't think that it would take off like it did. But seeing the progress takes me back to the good days of the site. This may be the thing that bonds us all together again!
by Mirkrilaar
April 2, 2016
And might I just add.....I am VERY impressed by how this is coming along! When I started this, I honestly didn't think that it would take off like it did. But seeing the progress takes me back to the good days of the site. This may be the thing that bonds us all together again!

Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Is there anything that I could pitch in with?

by Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Loniizrath
April 4, 2016
Frigi the Thief

Depends on what kind of skills you can contribute. Voice acting, coding, modelling, writing, or anything else you think may be valuable?

by Loniizrath
April 4, 2016
Frigi the Thief

Depends on what kind of skills you can contribute. Voice acting, coding, modelling, writing, or anything else you think may be valuable?

Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Writing.

by Malboviing
April 4, 2016

Writing.

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Mirkrilaar

I felt the exact same way last week while posting in the ban gam, Mirkrilaar. And every bit of support, no matter in what form, helps.

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016
Mirkrilaar

I felt the exact same way last week while posting in the ban gam, Mirkrilaar. And every bit of support, no matter in what form, helps.

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

And if you're considering writing, Kriidgafthunvu and I are working on the questline portion! 

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

And if you're considering writing, Kriidgafthunvu and I are working on the questline portion! 

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

And... just got the word, folks. Paarthunaax has given us his word that once this mod gets going, he'll put up a section on the home page detailing the mod!

So that brings about business... 

Loniizrath, Nirboraan, and any other mod creators, you need to keep us updated on progress. I assume you can work on the mod without voice acting, yes? If so me and the writers (FuryDahDaggon, myself, Kriidgafthunvu, and Frigi the Thief and possibly Necromas) along with anyone who wants to brainstorm, need to get this mod's storyline going. I'm going to go make a Skype account, and that is where our workplace will be.

But make siure to post progress here, and check here often as well. We need to stay on top of this!

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

And... just got the word, folks. Paarthunaax has given us his word that once this mod gets going, he'll put up a section on the home page detailing the mod!

So that brings about business... 

Loniizrath, Nirboraan, and any other mod creators, you need to keep us updated on progress. I assume you can work on the mod without voice acting, yes? If so me and the writers (FuryDahDaggon, myself, Kriidgafthunvu, and Frigi the Thief and possibly Necromas) along with anyone who wants to brainstorm, need to get this mod's storyline going. I'm going to go make a Skype account, and that is where our workplace will be.

But make siure to post progress here, and check here often as well. We need to stay on top of this!

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Oh, and here's Nirboraan's link again for Skype, anyone. 

https://join.skype.com/H9CUlU3pL293

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Oh, and here's Nirboraan's link again for Skype, anyone. 

https://join.skype.com/H9CUlU3pL293

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Alright, I detest Skype already. There's nobody in the conversation and I feel like something's wrong! Perhaps two separate groups or an email chat is in order?

Also, of the writers I mentioned and any brainstormers willing to join us, who wants to to do discussion about the mod via a shared Google Document? I am able to create and manage one where we can file any thoughts, comments, the like, about ideas for the questline that we will be intergrating user-submitted avatars into. 

I'm about to invite some people through their email to join me at Google Docs, and there us writers will figure out how this is going to go. Deal? 

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Alright, I detest Skype already. There's nobody in the conversation and I feel like something's wrong! Perhaps two separate groups or an email chat is in order?

Also, of the writers I mentioned and any brainstormers willing to join us, who wants to to do discussion about the mod via a shared Google Document? I am able to create and manage one where we can file any thoughts, comments, the like, about ideas for the questline that we will be intergrating user-submitted avatars into. 

I'm about to invite some people through their email to join me at Google Docs, and there us writers will figure out how this is going to go. Deal? 

Malboviing
April 4, 2016

I'll hop in. Is there anything you specifically want me to work on Yolos?

by Malboviing
April 4, 2016

I'll hop in. Is there anything you specifically want me to work on Yolos?

Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Around 12:40 to 1:20 today we'll do our work on the questline, then present our progress to our modders.

by Duryoljot
April 4, 2016

Around 12:40 to 1:20 today we'll do our work on the questline, then present our progress to our modders.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  10  11  12  13 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.