Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Paarthurnax

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Kahdremonik
November 19, 2014

I will admit, I killed Paarthurnax on my first playthrough. Hell, I never really wanted to, but I just felt that seeing what the Blades had to offer was a bit more important, and it got that log out of my quest journal. Three words: not worth it. So after I had done the job and talked to the Blades, I used the resurrect command, and voila! The Greybeards still get mad at me, but at least my conscience is somewhat clear on that part. I'm a little more sad that I killed J'zargo in order to get the Ebony Mail, and his body disintegrated afterwards. I knew I should have kept Lydia alive...

by Kahdremonik
November 19, 2014

I will admit, I killed Paarthurnax on my first playthrough. Hell, I never really wanted to, but I just felt that seeing what the Blades had to offer was a bit more important, and it got that log out of my quest journal. Three words: not worth it. So after I had done the job and talked to the Blades, I used the resurrect command, and voila! The Greybeards still get mad at me, but at least my conscience is somewhat clear on that part. I'm a little more sad that I killed J'zargo in order to get the Ebony Mail, and his body disintegrated afterwards. I knew I should have kept Lydia alive...

Tathamet
November 21, 2014

I didn't kill him because I never got that quest. If you complete the Skyrim Civil War arc before trying to capture Ohdahving, you don't get the diplomatic immunity mission, and complete bypass that part. As long as you don't go back to those

PARASITES
who call themselves the blades, you never get the mission. On a side note, I used cheats (setessential 00013478 0 and setessential 00013358 0) to kill both Esbern and Delphine.

by Tathamet
November 21, 2014

I didn't kill him because I never got that quest. If you complete the Skyrim Civil War arc before trying to capture Ohdahving, you don't get the diplomatic immunity mission, and complete bypass that part. As long as you don't go back to those

PARASITES
who call themselves the blades, you never get the mission. On a side note, I used cheats (setessential 00013478 0 and setessential 00013358 0) to kill both Esbern and Delphine.

Lok Diiv
November 22, 2014

Heck to the NO! Paarthurnax is the single greatest character in Skyrim.

by Lok Diiv
November 22, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
November 22, 2014
Lok Diiv

THANK YOU!!! We have a Badass on the loose...

by DovahKiinZaan
November 22, 2014
Lok Diiv

THANK YOU!!! We have a Badass on the loose...

dovahnite
November 22, 2014

I didn't kill him because I never got that quest. If you complete the Skyrim Civil War arc before trying to capture Ohdahving, you don't get the diplomatic immunity mission, and complete bypass that part.

Hmm, never even thought about that. I have pretty much zero inclination to ever go back to Sky Haven Temple because there's just nothing there after the main quest anyway.

by dovahnite
November 22, 2014

I didn't kill him because I never got that quest. If you complete the Skyrim Civil War arc before trying to capture Ohdahving, you don't get the diplomatic immunity mission, and complete bypass that part.

Hmm, never even thought about that. I have pretty much zero inclination to ever go back to Sky Haven Temple because there's just nothing there after the main quest anyway.

Mirkrilaar
December 15, 2014
dovahnite

I never knew that either. I would see that Sky Haven Temple burns to the ground. Theyre not Blades!

by Mirkrilaar
December 15, 2014
dovahnite

I never knew that either. I would see that Sky Haven Temple burns to the ground. Theyre not Blades!

DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2014
Mirkrilaar
dovahnite

Well, considering that paarthurnax could give the locations of other dragons to the blades they just f*****d themselves.

by DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2014
Mirkrilaar
dovahnite

Well, considering that paarthurnax could give the locations of other dragons to the blades they just f*****d themselves.

Mirkrilaar
December 15, 2014

by Mirkrilaar
December 15, 2014

DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2014
That is so true
by DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2014
That is so true

Mirkrilaar
December 15, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
That is so true

See? They're not Blades! They're a disgrace.

by Mirkrilaar
December 15, 2014
DovahKiinZaan
That is so true

See? They're not Blades! They're a disgrace.

DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2014
They also pretty much how their heads to the thalmor.

They always comply or don't speak out.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 15, 2014
They also pretty much how their heads to the thalmor.

They always comply or don't speak out.

Barad`Ellil
December 25, 2014

There's a mod that I play with called "The Paarthurnax Dilemma." It pretty much gives you the option to go back to Delphine after not killing Paarthurnax and convincing them that it's not necessary to kill him. Orrrrr... if you do decide to kill him he's gonna have backup.

Mod Description, via the page on the nexus by Arthmoor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?

Disappointed with how ruthless and unforgiving the Blades were at the end of the main quest? Felt like you should have been able to put your foot down and make them see reason? Well now you can!

This mod is a simple, yet badly needed modification to the post-MQ quest the Blades give you to kill Paarthurnax.

Approach the quest as usual. Listen to the Greybeards and Paarthurnax.

Should you decide to spare his life, return to Delphine or Esbern and explain it to them. You may have to be a bit forceful in the process. They may not like what you're telling them, but they're supposed to be there to serve the Dragonborn, right?

Should you choose to go through with slaying him, he will not be alone. Paarthurnax told you he was going to try and teach others the Way of the Voice, and he'll have his first group of students listening intently. Or, well, whatever dragons do when they're perched on rocks looking at each other.

Are you a ruthless savage like your Blade companions, or will you show compassion and forgiveness the Blades don't appear to be capable of anymore? Make your choice, Dragonborn!

by Barad`Ellil
December 25, 2014

There's a mod that I play with called "The Paarthurnax Dilemma." It pretty much gives you the option to go back to Delphine after not killing Paarthurnax and convincing them that it's not necessary to kill him. Orrrrr... if you do decide to kill him he's gonna have backup.

Mod Description, via the page on the nexus by Arthmoor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?

Disappointed with how ruthless and unforgiving the Blades were at the end of the main quest? Felt like you should have been able to put your foot down and make them see reason? Well now you can!

This mod is a simple, yet badly needed modification to the post-MQ quest the Blades give you to kill Paarthurnax.

Approach the quest as usual. Listen to the Greybeards and Paarthurnax.

Should you decide to spare his life, return to Delphine or Esbern and explain it to them. You may have to be a bit forceful in the process. They may not like what you're telling them, but they're supposed to be there to serve the Dragonborn, right?

Should you choose to go through with slaying him, he will not be alone. Paarthurnax told you he was going to try and teach others the Way of the Voice, and he'll have his first group of students listening intently. Or, well, whatever dragons do when they're perched on rocks looking at each other.

Are you a ruthless savage like your Blade companions, or will you show compassion and forgiveness the Blades don't appear to be capable of anymore? Make your choice, Dragonborn!

Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014

I already know of that mod. I dont have a PC so I cant download it. I deleted my account that I killed him in, and started over.

by Mirkrilaar
December 25, 2014

I already know of that mod. I dont have a PC so I cant download it. I deleted my account that I killed him in, and started over.

DovahKiinZaan
December 26, 2014
I use it. You also have the option to kill Delphine.
by DovahKiinZaan
December 26, 2014
I use it. You also have the option to kill Delphine.

Dezvenkriid
December 28, 2014

I didn't kill Paarthurnax and kidnapped all the blades good/useless stuff

by Dezvenkriid
December 28, 2014

I didn't kill Paarthurnax and kidnapped all the blades good/useless stuff

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.