Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  17  18  19  20 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

(@Strun, I believe there is a space between "Fell" and "Beast")

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

I draw my axe as I wait for the Nazgul to come (I might be wrong, I'm a bit lost)

(The Nazgul left.)

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

I draw my axe as I wait for the Nazgul to come (I might be wrong, I'm a bit lost)

(The Nazgul left.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

(Ohs)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

(Ohs)

Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(No, there isn't. It is a name of the species.)

by Emperor of Man
September 25, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(No, there isn't. It is a name of the species.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

(search it up)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 25, 2015

(search it up)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

"Celebrimbor is alive...and in the body of a mortal...sauron was defeated and has no use of us...I've a proposal..." Said Uvatha in death like whispering voice, Ren then spoke to the rest "Hmm...perhaps...Take us to this mortal...and celebrimbor" Dwar nodded to Uvatha, Uvatha turned back in the direction he just came from and the 3 of them rode as fast as the wind

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

"Celebrimbor is alive...and in the body of a mortal...sauron was defeated and has no use of us...I've a proposal..." Said Uvatha in death like whispering voice, Ren then spoke to the rest "Hmm...perhaps...Take us to this mortal...and celebrimbor" Dwar nodded to Uvatha, Uvatha turned back in the direction he just came from and the 3 of them rode as fast as the wind

Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

They rode as fast as they could trampling anything in their path

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 25, 2015

They rode as fast as they could trampling anything in their path

Lokonikah
September 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Let us now continue!)

Litrǫnd lowered his staff. 'Celebrimbor, the Ring is destroyed. What purpose do you have now? Your revenge is complete, your family's killer, defeated.'

Celebrimbor appears from behind Talion, speaking to the Maia.

"Taliona and I have made a pact. We are to remain here, to safeguard Middle Earth and all that is good from evil. Be it Sauron, these Nazgul, or something else, we will fight them."

"Celebrimbor speaks truth, wizard. After seeing the world, and how it is even after the defeat of the Dark Lord, it still needs guardians." Talion then states, twirling his sword as he sheathes it.

"And why do the Nazgul still fight? Did the Ringbearer not undo Sauron's power upon the slopes of Mount Doom?

by Lokonikah
September 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Let us now continue!)

Litrǫnd lowered his staff. 'Celebrimbor, the Ring is destroyed. What purpose do you have now? Your revenge is complete, your family's killer, defeated.'

Celebrimbor appears from behind Talion, speaking to the Maia.

"Taliona and I have made a pact. We are to remain here, to safeguard Middle Earth and all that is good from evil. Be it Sauron, these Nazgul, or something else, we will fight them."

"Celebrimbor speaks truth, wizard. After seeing the world, and how it is even after the defeat of the Dark Lord, it still needs guardians." Talion then states, twirling his sword as he sheathes it.

"And why do the Nazgul still fight? Did the Ringbearer not undo Sauron's power upon the slopes of Mount Doom?

Veyd Sahvoz
September 26, 2015

The 3 Nazgul, Uvatha, Dwar, and Ren arrived on their horses behind the wizard, celebrimbor, and Talion, but they did not attack or pull out their weapons. Uvatha then spoke to celebrimbor and Talion "do not worry...we wish to speak to you about this greater cause you speak of..." Said Uvatha in his usual deathly whispering voice.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 26, 2015

The 3 Nazgul, Uvatha, Dwar, and Ren arrived on their horses behind the wizard, celebrimbor, and Talion, but they did not attack or pull out their weapons. Uvatha then spoke to celebrimbor and Talion "do not worry...we wish to speak to you about this greater cause you speak of..." Said Uvatha in his usual deathly whispering voice.

Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

Talion turns back to the Nazgul, quirking an eyebrow as he draws his sword, holding it to his side to show he does not wish to fight, but will if he must.

"I never spoke of any cause. I only ask why you fight the people's of Middle Earth. Sauron is destroyed."

He then turns to the wizard.

"Isn't he?"

by Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

Talion turns back to the Nazgul, quirking an eyebrow as he draws his sword, holding it to his side to show he does not wish to fight, but will if he must.

"I never spoke of any cause. I only ask why you fight the people's of Middle Earth. Sauron is destroyed."

He then turns to the wizard.

"Isn't he?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 26, 2015

Uvatha looked at Talion "So you do not know.......as long as the dark lord is alive so are we...the rings binded us to the wraith world but his spell is not what makes us serve him now...it is how corrupt we have become that binds most of us to him...we are able to resist...(meaning Uvatha, Dwar and Ren)" they could obvious see that the 3 Nazgul were not there to attack them, but to help them

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 26, 2015

Uvatha looked at Talion "So you do not know.......as long as the dark lord is alive so are we...the rings binded us to the wraith world but his spell is not what makes us serve him now...it is how corrupt we have become that binds most of us to him...we are able to resist...(meaning Uvatha, Dwar and Ren)" they could obvious see that the 3 Nazgul were not there to attack them, but to help them

Veyd Sahvoz
September 26, 2015

(wait is yol's dwarf character with Talion and litrond?)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 26, 2015

Lokonikah
September 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Yesh, he is. ))

"What say you, wizard. Shall we trust them?"

by Lokonikah
September 26, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Yesh, he is. ))

"What say you, wizard. Shall we trust them?"

Emperor of Man
September 26, 2015

Suddenly, a sickly screech booms through Mordor (would have the same affect as in the RotK, when the Witch King screeches). A voice spoke in the black tongue, 'BURZUM KURR BI.'

Litrǫnd gripped his ears, and soon he felt a warm liquid flowing down his hands. He mutters, 'The Nine cannot be trusted, they are eternally corrupt. Do not listen.'

Translation: 'Darkness never falls.'

by Emperor of Man
September 26, 2015

Suddenly, a sickly screech booms through Mordor (would have the same affect as in the RotK, when the Witch King screeches). A voice spoke in the black tongue, 'BURZUM KURR BI.'

Litrǫnd gripped his ears, and soon he felt a warm liquid flowing down his hands. He mutters, 'The Nine cannot be trusted, they are eternally corrupt. Do not listen.'

Translation: 'Darkness never falls.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Well running is our only option." I draw my axe just in case.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Well running is our only option." I draw my axe just in case.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.