Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 30, 2015

Falin turn to Gold, "If you're a thieves' Guild member then you have to be good at stealth. You could help me cover more ground in the forest without spooking every creature nearby. That is, if you wish to join me."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
June 30, 2015

Falin turn to Gold, "If you're a thieves' Guild member then you have to be good at stealth. You could help me cover more ground in the forest without spooking every creature nearby. That is, if you wish to join me."

YolGoraagKaazah
June 30, 2015

"Aye Falin is correct." Makor agreed.

by YolGoraagKaazah
June 30, 2015

"Aye Falin is correct." Makor agreed.

Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"Okay, sure. Why not."

by Grolahmul
June 30, 2015

"Okay, sure. Why not."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 1, 2015

Falin nodded. "Stick to the ground, I'll get a bird's eye view from the trees."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 1, 2015

Falin nodded. "Stick to the ground, I'll get a bird's eye view from the trees."

Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

Makor and I walked into the cave. 'It's been a while, eh? It feels as if it has been ages since Alduin was defeated.' I turn to a nearby waterfall, 'The Giants are gone.'

by Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

Makor and I walked into the cave. 'It's been a while, eh? It feels as if it has been ages since Alduin was defeated.' I turn to a nearby waterfall, 'The Giants are gone.'

deadeye21
July 1, 2015
'Waiting in front of a cave is boring whats gonna happen its not like banduts are gonna attack us
by deadeye21
July 1, 2015
'Waiting in front of a cave is boring whats gonna happen its not like banduts are gonna attack us

roastedZork
July 1, 2015

Just as he said that, bandits show up saying, "give us yo gold and we'll let you live." They put out a dagger.

by roastedZork
July 1, 2015

Just as he said that, bandits show up saying, "give us yo gold and we'll let you live." They put out a dagger.

deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Look in my eyes bandits do i look like a mortal ? *take sword kils almost everyone and bite the last one dry*
by deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Look in my eyes bandits do i look like a mortal ? *take sword kils almost everyone and bite the last one dry*

YolGoraagKaazah
July 1, 2015

"We're done here Sauriil, there is nothing here." Makor stated.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 1, 2015

"We're done here Sauriil, there is nothing here." Makor stated.

deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Aah blood stays delicious
by deadeye21
July 1, 2015
Aah blood stays delicious

Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

We walk out just to see the occurrence, I seem to be in a trance, reciting these words:

The unholy cries for the blood of mortals.

The unholy cries for the knowledge of darkness

The unholy will rise, holy will fall

All will be consumed in the power of Molag Bal

by Emperor of Man
July 1, 2015

We walk out just to see the occurrence, I seem to be in a trance, reciting these words:

The unholy cries for the blood of mortals.

The unholy cries for the knowledge of darkness

The unholy will rise, holy will fall

All will be consumed in the power of Molag Bal

YolGoraagKaazah
July 1, 2015

"What in oblivion happened here?" Makor said.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 1, 2015

"What in oblivion happened here?" Makor said.

deadeye21
July 2, 2015
Uuuhm makor look in my eyes you then see what happened
by deadeye21
July 2, 2015
Uuuhm makor look in my eyes you then see what happened

Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Got it, Fal," I say, and start sneaking around, practically obscuring me from your view (I sneak a lot), and look around the forest floor.

by Grolahmul
July 2, 2015

"Got it, Fal," I say, and start sneaking around, practically obscuring me from your view (I sneak a lot), and look around the forest floor.

roastedZork
July 2, 2015

"Well... We should clean up the blood and corpses. But I want to see what they've got on them." I begin to search them, to find a few rubies, 21 septims, an enchanted necklace, and a strange letter. "What does this say?" I hand the letter to Sauriil. "Its written in runes."

by roastedZork
July 2, 2015

"Well... We should clean up the blood and corpses. But I want to see what they've got on them." I begin to search them, to find a few rubies, 21 septims, an enchanted necklace, and a strange letter. "What does this say?" I hand the letter to Sauriil. "Its written in runes."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  5  6  7  8  9  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.