valromar
July 25, 2014
"don't know how you got here, we are in Solsthiem, in a Nordic ruin."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"don't know how you got here, we are in Solsthiem, in a Nordic ruin."

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

looks at norcon and says; "I.. wait,  who are you? are you nobody too? then theres a pair of us! dont tell they will banish us, you know. how drery to be sombody how public like a frog, to sing your name the live long june to an admring bog!" he takes out his sword and swings it about while doing so, and stops and charges strait at the draugr sword in hand with lighting arcing of the blade, and yells "fah kaan, fah shor, fah atmora do wuth!"

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

looks at norcon and says; "I.. wait,  who are you? are you nobody too? then theres a pair of us! dont tell they will banish us, you know. how drery to be sombody how public like a frog, to sing your name the live long june to an admring bog!" he takes out his sword and swings it about while doing so, and stops and charges strait at the draugr sword in hand with lighting arcing of the blade, and yells "fah kaan, fah shor, fah atmora do wuth!"

ikaram
July 25, 2014

Kaj looks. And looks. And looks. "WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU JUST SAY? OR DO? I really don't get it. Especialiy that last thing. What was it, Far can, far shore, far more do vort?"

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

Kaj looks. And looks. And looks. "WHAT ON EARTH DID YOU JUST SAY? OR DO? I really don't get it. Especialiy that last thing. What was it, Far can, far shore, far more do vort?"

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

This post has been deleted.

valromar
July 25, 2014
"it sounds like dovah, i can't understand it."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"it sounds like dovah, i can't understand it."

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Beowulf strikes the nearest draugr with his blade the undead man fell dead once more, weilding the great sword with one hand and lighting in the other, a bolt shoots forth from his palm an kills the next one and this goes on until all the draugr in the room are down.

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Beowulf strikes the nearest draugr with his blade the undead man fell dead once more, weilding the great sword with one hand and lighting in the other, a bolt shoots forth from his palm an kills the next one and this goes on until all the draugr in the room are down.

valromar
July 25, 2014
Norcon set up a few fire runes to take care of the few draugr running at them. "that should hold them off."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
Norcon set up a few fire runes to take care of the few draugr running at them. "that should hold them off."

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Beowulf turns to Norcon and says "such fun! death and slaugter, burned flesh!"

he knellt down and picked up a arm bone and took a bite out of it, " mmmm Drauger jerky.."

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

Beowulf turns to Norcon and says "such fun! death and slaugter, burned flesh!"

he knellt down and picked up a arm bone and took a bite out of it, " mmmm Drauger jerky.."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"there is a head at my house if you want that too?"
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"there is a head at my house if you want that too?"

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"no too much bone, not to be rude."

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"no too much bone, not to be rude."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"eh, i have to find a way to clean it up anyway. By the way, what was that phrase you said, and what does it mean?"
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"eh, i have to find a way to clean it up anyway. By the way, what was that phrase you said, and what does it mean?"

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"For kyne, for shor, for atmora of old."

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"For kyne, for shor, for atmora of old."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"ah, ok, makes more sense now. Thank you."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"ah, ok, makes more sense now. Thank you."

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"yes, i hear black magic, what have you found here?"

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"yes, i hear black magic, what have you found here?"

valromar
July 25, 2014
"we have found a ruin with the last black book i need to find."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"we have found a ruin with the last black book i need to find."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.