Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  89  90  91  92 > >>  

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"Black book? koob kcalb? herma mora? see the sounds of thought in the currents of fate?"

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"Black book? koob kcalb? herma mora? see the sounds of thought in the currents of fate?"

valromar
July 25, 2014
"yes, Hermaeus Mora. I have all of them except for two, the one in this cave and Tiberius has one."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"yes, Hermaeus Mora. I have all of them except for two, the one in this cave and Tiberius has one."

Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"had one, he is gone, so it is anyones really."

by Nivzahkun
July 25, 2014

"had one, he is gone, so it is anyones really."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"where is it?"
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"where is it?"

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

Runos comes back from around a corner where he was searching a room "Hey guys i found some- Who in Oblivion is this?!"

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

Runos comes back from around a corner where he was searching a room "Hey guys i found some- Who in Oblivion is this?!"

valromar
July 25, 2014
"this is Beowulf."
(he won't be able to be on all the time, he has to go to a library to go on the internet.)
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"this is Beowulf."

(he won't be able to be on all the time, he has to go to a library to go on the internet.)

ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Wait, dovah? What laungage is dovah? Geez, I WAS JUST A THIEF PEOPLE!!!"

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Wait, dovah? What laungage is dovah? Geez, I WAS JUST A THIEF PEOPLE!!!"

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Dovah is dragonkind in the dragons tongue. And im not sure how i feel about this, its getting hard to trust anyone these days. Anyways, lets keep moving, were almost to the inner sanctum."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Dovah is dragonkind in the dragons tongue. And im not sure how i feel about this, its getting hard to trust anyone these days. Anyways, lets keep moving, were almost to the inner sanctum."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"And im not very good with the dragons tongue, nordic ruins only tell so much, so dont consult me like a dictionary."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"And im not very good with the dragons tongue, nordic ruins only tell so much, so dont consult me like a dictionary."

ikaram
July 25, 2014

"So... He is a Nord who just yelled something in dragon. And ancient Nords could speak dragon. And he eats Draugr meat. Doesn't that mean...?"

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

"So... He is a Nord who just yelled something in dragon. And ancient Nords could speak dragon. And he eats Draugr meat. Doesn't that mean...?"

valromar
July 25, 2014
"he's cursed, yes. From the looks of it, he is over 300."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"he's cursed, yes. From the looks of it, he is over 300."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"To me it sounds like hes a draugr himself..."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"To me it sounds like hes a draugr himself..."

ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Yeah, to me too. If a Nord comes yelling random words, then doing the same thing in dragon laungage, then eating Draugr meat... It does sound like a frickin' Draugr."

by ikaram
July 25, 2014

"Yeah, to me too. If a Nord comes yelling random words, then doing the same thing in dragon laungage, then eating Draugr meat... It does sound like a frickin' Draugr."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Draugr's are known to be cannibals so im gona keep my distance... oh also if he makes any sudden moves im gona knock him down and tear his heart out, that will break the spell and prevent him from returning."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Draugr's are known to be cannibals so im gona keep my distance... oh also if he makes any sudden moves im gona knock him down and tear his heart out, that will break the spell and prevent him from returning."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"yeah, but, draugr can't put words together properly. The draugr can only use shouts, and that is only the scourge, deathlord, and death overlord. Besides his skin isn't even shriveled and dead like a draugr's."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"yeah, but, draugr can't put words together properly. The draugr can only use shouts, and that is only the scourge, deathlord, and death overlord. Besides his skin isn't even shriveled and dead like a draugr's."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.