Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Adventures in Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  89  90  91  92 > >>  

valromar
July 25, 2014
"let me read it first. I'll be right back." Norcon opened the book and got pulled in and immediately came back out, "well, that was fun let's go."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"let me read it first. I'll be right back." Norcon opened the book and got pulled in and immediately came back out, "well, that was fun let's go."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"I cant belive you just did that..."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"I cant belive you just did that..."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"why? I've done it six times before, this is the final one."
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"why? I've done it six times before, this is the final one."

Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Nevermind... well i wanted it for a reason."

by Yoldrog
July 25, 2014

"Nevermind... well i wanted it for a reason."

valromar
July 25, 2014
"why is that?"
by valromar
July 25, 2014
"why is that?"

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Yeah, why would you want a weird black book?"

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Yeah, why would you want a weird black book?"

valromar
July 26, 2014
"yeah, you can't read it, you need to get permission from Hermaeus Mora himself and i am NOT telling you how i got his permission."
by valromar
July 26, 2014
"yeah, you can't read it, you need to get permission from Hermaeus Mora himself and i am NOT telling you how i got his permission."

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"Well... no time to explain. All you need to know is im leaving for the imperial city at dawn... alone."

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"Well... no time to explain. All you need to know is im leaving for the imperial city at dawn... alone."

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"And im taking the book with me."

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"And im taking the book with me."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Are you threatening? Because, I was going to go to Cyrodil, but the guy came and... Wait a little! When we first met you, you told us you were at this ruin. YOU WERE TRYING TO GET THE BLACK BOOK!" Kaj gets his bow and arrow out. "I might be crazy, but that sounds like betrayal, and I am NOT letting you do it!"

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"Are you threatening? Because, I was going to go to Cyrodil, but the guy came and... Wait a little! When we first met you, you told us you were at this ruin. YOU WERE TRYING TO GET THE BLACK BOOK!" Kaj gets his bow and arrow out. "I might be crazy, but that sounds like betrayal, and I am NOT letting you do it!"

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"You ARE crazy! I dont know about you, but i have a friend in the imperial city that wants this book!"

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"You ARE crazy! I dont know about you, but i have a friend in the imperial city that wants this book!"

Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"And if you think your gona stop me from what ive came here for, your gona have to catch me first!" Snatches the book, goes invisible and sneaks out of the ruin

by Yoldrog
July 26, 2014

"And if you think your gona stop me from what ive came here for, your gona have to catch me first!" Snatches the book, goes invisible and sneaks out of the ruin

ikaram
July 26, 2014

Kaj looks at him. "DAMN IT!!! I was hoping I wouldn't get another cut off head to puke on. Well Norcon, we have just lost an ally. And I tought he was a friend." Kaj randomly shots an arrow. It flyes outside. A yell comes "GOD DAMN IT I JUST CURED MY KNEE!!! STUPID RANDOM ARROWS!" Kaj laughs.

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

Kaj looks at him. "DAMN IT!!! I was hoping I wouldn't get another cut off head to puke on. Well Norcon, we have just lost an ally. And I tought he was a friend." Kaj randomly shots an arrow. It flyes outside. A yell comes "GOD DAMN IT I JUST CURED MY KNEE!!! STUPID RANDOM ARROWS!" Kaj laughs.

valromar
July 26, 2014
Norcon pulls the black book out of his pack, "i talked to Hermaeus Mora, he knew this was going to happen, so, we made an agreement. He makes sure the books are always in my possession and i kill the dragons left in there. He has a book with a black cover. Oh, and i have the book that Tiberius lost."
by valromar
July 26, 2014
Norcon pulls the black book out of his pack, "i talked to Hermaeus Mora, he knew this was going to happen, so, we made an agreement. He makes sure the books are always in my possession and i kill the dragons left in there. He has a book with a black cover. Oh, and i have the book that Tiberius lost."

ikaram
July 26, 2014

"So, it is not a black book? Like the magic gold Tiberius gave me back then?"

by ikaram
July 26, 2014

"So, it is not a black book? Like the magic gold Tiberius gave me back then?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  89  90  91  92 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.