Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

He immediately spins around, swinging at her in a downward-horizontal swing, nearly scraping the tip along the stone floor as he does so.

by Lokonikah
October 29, 2015

He immediately spins around, swinging at her in a downward-horizontal swing, nearly scraping the tip along the stone floor as he does so.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
(Tiberius should next go atainst Draconus :D)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I don't want to waste anymore time)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I don't want to waste anymore time)

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

(( Belle is senpai for this song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oar2C34ek_s ))

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

(( Belle is senpai for this song:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oar2C34ek_s ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

Seeing the blade headed for her, she tried to stand, jump out of the way, something. Despite her effeorts the blade still manages to catch her on the ankle. While the scales on her boot prevented her from being cut too deeply, she still lost her balance again. Dammit, she gritted her teeth. it was hard to tell if the bone had been chipped or not.

She couldn't give him the chance to land another blow or make the injury too apparent. Scrambling back to her feet, she raised her dagger once again.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

Seeing the blade headed for her, she tried to stand, jump out of the way, something. Despite her effeorts the blade still manages to catch her on the ankle. While the scales on her boot prevented her from being cut too deeply, she still lost her balance again. Dammit, she gritted her teeth. it was hard to tell if the bone had been chipped or not.

She couldn't give him the chance to land another blow or make the injury too apparent. Scrambling back to her feet, she raised her dagger once again.

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

As she attempts to stand, he tucks his chin against his chest and, thrusting out the shoulder of his free arm, charges forward in a bullrush. He minds to end this fight while he has the advantage, and know's his size will win in the end.

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

As she attempts to stand, he tucks his chin against his chest and, thrusting out the shoulder of his free arm, charges forward in a bullrush. He minds to end this fight while he has the advantage, and know's his size will win in the end.

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

(( Unless she can move fast enough :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

(( Unless she can move fast enough :P ))

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

"You're kiddi-" Pushing off with her good leg, she tried to roll away from the charging Imperial.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

"You're kiddi-" Pushing off with her good leg, she tried to roll away from the charging Imperial.

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

Seeing as she is going to be able to dodge, he skids to a stop, swinging the flat of his blade to the back of her head in an attempt to knock her over.

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

Seeing as she is going to be able to dodge, he skids to a stop, swinging the flat of his blade to the back of her head in an attempt to knock her over.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

While the sword barely missed her head, it struck both of her horns snapping them off. A small cry escaped her as she fell back to the ground.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

While the sword barely missed her head, it struck both of her horns snapping them off. A small cry escaped her as she fell back to the ground.

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He immediately drops the swords, running over to her and scooping her off the ground. "Falin! Oh gods, healer! Healer, get over here, hurry!"

He scoops up her horns, fumbling with them as he looks between them and her in his panic-stricken state.

"Healer, get over here or I'm going to kill you!"

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He immediately drops the swords, running over to her and scooping her off the ground. "Falin! Oh gods, healer! Healer, get over here, hurry!"

He scoops up her horns, fumbling with them as he looks between them and her in his panic-stricken state.

"Healer, get over here or I'm going to kill you!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
Draconus hears the telling and apparates to tiberius only to see what had happened, he gasped and immediatly attempted to use Divine Heal
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
Draconus hears the telling and apparates to tiberius only to see what had happened, he gasped and immediatly attempted to use Divine Heal

Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He looks to see Draconus, a near-pleading look in his eyes as he rubs Falin's shoulder in a calming manner. He holds up the horns to the mage, before getting out his own modified healing potion, this one designed for pain.

"Falin, I'm going to need you to drink this. It'll reduce the pain."

by Lokonikah
October 30, 2015

He looks to see Draconus, a near-pleading look in his eyes as he rubs Falin's shoulder in a calming manner. He holds up the horns to the mage, before getting out his own modified healing potion, this one designed for pain.

"Falin, I'm going to need you to drink this. It'll reduce the pain."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
He continued to try and heal her "May I ask...What in Obkivion were you two thinking?! How did you even break her horns?!" demanded Draconus very concerned since he couldn't use Divination as well as Sauriil
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 30, 2015
He continued to try and heal her "May I ask...What in Obkivion were you two thinking?! How did you even break her horns?!" demanded Draconus very concerned since he couldn't use Divination as well as Sauriil

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

She sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth before glancing at him. "Yeah, okay. This hurts a bit . . . " She reached out a took the bottle. "Can't say I've had both of them broken at the same time before." She gave a slight chuckle though crimson blood easily stood out against her white hair.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 30, 2015

She sucked in a sharp breath through her teeth before glancing at him. "Yeah, okay. This hurts a bit . . . " She reached out a took the bottle. "Can't say I've had both of them broken at the same time before." She gave a slight chuckle though crimson blood easily stood out against her white hair.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.